Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Issue about PvP server last Trophy event.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue about PvP server last Trophy event.

Ok what about atleast 300 trophies to all of us locked out for 24 hours. Your compensating players that had access to the resurgence realm with trophies they missed what about all the players locked out for 24hrs some dropping 2 to 3 catagories. Due to fey trickery. We couldn't even log in to compete but yet you give trophies to players that found out of event but just didn't wanna bother training troops to kill em.

Something their dosnt seem fair, especially when fey trickery no way around we can't even log into game. Some missed 3 whole competitions for trophies others maybe most of 5 depending on their schedule and when u fixed issue they might've went to bed.

So gaea do right thing everyone with fey trickery should get between 300 to 500 more trophies.

We couldn't access game those players complaining about last event could've access game chose not to
    Last edited by huhwhythat; 04-20-2016, 09:33 PM.

Suggested Compensation Chest for World 133 Players Affected by 20-22 Hour Lockout

As mentioned in another thread, but worth repeating here......world133 players lockout issues have not been addressed by the compensation offered. Gaea needs to address the lose of trophies resulting from that lockout, and Gaea taking approximately 20-22 hours to resolve the issue. Following is how Gaea could easily address the issue, and return the event results to some semblance of a level playing field.

VincenteGaea.....Please address the 133 lockout glitch. As discussed above, and in many other places in the forum, those who were locked out need to be compensated for the fact they missed at least two trophy competitions. The fix is simple, I believe.

For each person from 133 who was locked out, or all 133 participants if you cannot determine who was locked, simply make a chest as follows and mail it to them:

* 2 gear tokens
    * 1 full set of hammers (MH1 thru MH14)
    * 1 jewel 12 chest

You could add some additional items as a goodwill gesture, but I think most affected people would be sufficiently happy to receive the above items as compensation for this server issue which took Gaea almost 20 hours to fix. Gaea did not fix the issue when it occurred, so please fix it now by distributing a compensation chest to the affected world133 people as described above. Please trust me when I say that it will save you quite a few customers.
    Last edited by KnightProwler; 04-19-2016, 05:41 PM.

Comment

133 lockout

A lot of us few behind in rank due to lockout. Please address this matter.
      Regards
      Timberwolf

Comment

For each person from 133 who was locked out, or all 133 participants if you cannot determine who was locked, simply make a chest as follows and mail it to them:

* 2 gear tokens
        * 1 full set of hammers (MH1 thru MH14)
        * 1 jewel 12 chest

This would be perfect for compensation

Comment

+1 i want compensation for that nonesense, cuz it ruined gameplay, most players stopped gemmin and got refunds, other quit pvp world and u say 10 tokens and 100 gems is enough? I lost 24 mm tokens not be able to hit camp in 1 day so 24 x 5 = 120 gems and u give 100 and 50 gems worth tokens ?? So basicly 30 gems for u not doing ur work right?

Comment

Compensation Chest for World 133 Players Affected by 20-22 Hour Lockout

After all the compensation you have given you have not addressed the loss in trophies and daily items missed which in long term effects the prizes paid out. The issue caused by the world lockout has not only dropped players at least one class in ranking I went from mid gem to mid platinum, but also missed all daily items won. Each of these losses has caused greater loss long term if this is not corrected it effects us all long term as we are at a disadvantage moving forward for some of these prizes are only issued in this event. One player has suggested above a compensation chest you should take advantage of someone pushing the thought process along for you and issue that chest to all that played the PVP server.

Comment

133 Lockout: +1

I am SnarlingWolf aka LordBraveheart. These small gem packages we have received pale in comparison to what we in 133 lost while competing in the PVP. I for example finished around 850 when I easily would of been in the top 500. So many of us put a lot of time and effort into your product and it FAILED.... MISERABLY.... Why can't you at Gaea show some respect for your customers and respond to us as a gesture of good faith. I for one agree with the offer suggested by KnightProwler.
              2 gear coins
              Total MH 14
              Lvl 12 jewel
              500 Merlins tokens
              I think something within this idea is more than feasible as you should be willing to start off with a bang. Not a THUD. Show us you care and that you're not just money grabbers. I was locked out of both 133 and PVP for 24
              Hours and I get some gems?! That doesn't make up for everything I missed out on. Maybe reward those who showed considerable time and effort and move us all up an extra category even! 501-1000 move to 500th category and so on. 20000-1001 move to top 1000 prizes. Anyway please respond to us and do right by us this time.
              Last edited by Thehitman2166; 04-21-2016, 12:07 AM.

Comment

133 Lockout:+1

By the way!!!! Not only were we locked out for 24 hours and missed 4 trophy events I believe I'm sure many of us also missed out on the 24 hr deadline to claim trophies from events we participated in before the lockout but never got to claim. Therefore people probably range from 4-8 trophy events wasted away!!

Comment

Gaea please compensate the players who were locked out of Resurgence for 10% of the event. That's a huge handicap for them to have tried to overcome.

Comment

Lockout

I think the compensation on the levels mentioned below but also thing some Prestige Level 2 banners should be added as these rise considerably in the higher bands. Emailed numerous times and yet to receive a credible response

Comment

133 lockout +1

Once again another tournament full of disappointment due to the developers and their known issues. Please fix this the correct way and provide adequate compensation for your failure to provide fair gameplay! TK

Comment

Agree with wats been said here ,,133 being locked out affected alot of players rankings not only that our alliances too.even the ones were not locked out missed out on the comps in 133 , i think giving us couple extra tokens would be the way to go,because of the compensation payout for the extra event some of us will now prob go down a rank because of some players who didnt bother doing the last tk event. N thats not fair on us who did to try to stay in the rank we are in. Please look into this and compensate like you have with the other mishaps,

Comment

I hope yall gonna do something about this to make it fair to us from 133.

Comment

133 Compensation

Originally posted by DįrtyMoosə_FTK View Post
                            I hope yall gonna do something about this to make it fair to us from 133.
                            133 was unfairly put at a disadvantage through no fault of our own, during the PvP event. Most players were locked out for a day and missed out on trophy events. Not to mention, being locked out of our home world, missed hitting Boss in camp, as well as tournies going on during that time. I agree with the compensation that has been mentioned in this thread, and it would go a long way in restoring some good faith in Gaea.

Comment

Resurgence 20 plus hour lockout

Gaea, this server error prevented hundreds of players from servers 132, 133 and possibly more from property competing in the special 11day Resurgence PVP during the affected day in which many including myself lost anywhere from 150 to 200 potential trophies plus trophies and valors not being able to be claimed within the allotted time frame. Also it's a shame as an oncoming new company to have such bad customer service as it took 8 plus days to get a response to my email and had to go thru Google to get a refund for the gems I purchased to use in the Resurgence server as we were locked in our home server.
                              For compensation we would like to have added the lost potential trophies to our tallies for proper trophy category placement or better yet extra 3 gear tokens and master hammers as others posted in this forum. The extra gems don't mean anything because many of us can purchase gems and what we really played for are for the gear tokens which we can't buy and only win them. This is going to stop people from spending on this game altogether and even quit to another game by another competitor.

Comment

Working...
                              X