Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Grail fragments update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grail fragments update

Lord lohki I have only just seen this rotation idea does this mean the na worlds will lose the current events for different items? Or is this in addition to our current events? Also I notice that the number of fragments per compertion is still a long way down on the amount you can win playing an EU world.

Another point that needs to be addressed is he fragments really need to made more like normal rss ( food, gold, wood, stone and ore) so you can actually protect them if you are choosing to save them up. This way you could move them to one city and protect them by opening your city. Another option would be making them kept In the round tower, again this would mean players could chose to defend the fragments and save them up.

With the current game mechanics nobody will open all 5 cities to defend their fragments as u less the correc combination of Heros are present it would be a massacre. This means all players have to do is find the other cities and spam attack them with a few troops to take the maximum amount of fragments.

Comment

ohh noo..

Oh please dont tell us we are going to have every event as grails like eu worlds. That will def make more people leave. Noone likes these comps now it looks like your putting more in.? doesnt make sense to me. I do hope we will still have some normal toms..can someone from kabam let us know please.

Comment

chap 1 to 4 in NA worlds..

Also if we are going to be in line with EU worlds is our chapters 1 to 4 in campaign going to be revamped like theirs so we can aquire the items we are losing in our normal toms ?.

Comment

agree.

True noob this is why i asked if NA worlds are going to b getting our chap 1 to 4 revamped so we can aquire the items we are not going to get from our normal toms ect when this new grail thing comes in.i honestly dont see the NA worlds liking this system.noone likes them now as it is..oh well.

Comment

I just went to 123 n they have a comp going very similiar to a season 6 thing but its only for couple days. will be ok if we get something like that with the grail comps as they can win various items like troops ect.will take the boredom out a bit n also still b able to win various other items.guess time will tell.

Comment

Hello all,

Thanks for your feedback, let me address to some of the points raised:

Chapter 1-4 config:

We are assessing the current state of Campaign in NA world and we really feel we can further improve your experience. We'll post more details in September.

Grail Fragments protection:

The Grail Fragments are a way to give more flexibility to you, the players. With the weekly rotation (where you vote for the exchanges you want) you are now able to get Items you need. We understand that the current situation is not optimal for some of our players. That's why we are currently working on improving this feature. And this is where you can help!

An example (this is not planned to go in game, it's just an example ):

Grail fragments strongbox:
              It costs 50k Grail fragments and contains 45k Grail Fragments. But this box cannot be stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Lohki View Post
                Hello all,

Chapter 1-4 config:

We are assessing the current state of Campaign in NA world and we really feel we can further improve your experience. We'll post more details in September.

The Grail Fragments are a way to give more flexibility to you, the players. With the weekly rotation (where you vote for the exchanges you want) you are now able to get Items you need. We understand that the current situation is not optimal for some of our players. That's why we are currently working on improving this feature. And this is where you can help!

It costs 50k Grail fragments and contains 45k Grail Fragments. But this box cannot be stolen.
                I understand the rotation idea and voting for the what is in the tower, that does seem to be a good idea. I'm happy to start a seperate thread for players to post any ideas of what should be in the round tower. The strong box is an idea however won't work for everyone due to time zones.

1). Does this mean we go down the same root as the EU worlds with just fragment comps? As its well documented here that it's not very popular in fact many don't collect any fragments they happen to win.

2). The main reason it's so in popular is there is no way to protect them with the current set up and game engine open sing 5 cities to protect your fragments is suicide as Heros play such a big role now. I have suggested two options above.

- Either have them stored in the round tower so they are only kept in that city.

Or

- Make them work like a normal rss (wood, food, ore, stone or gold) so players can transport them to thier troop city and stand some chance of protecting them.

I don't mind the idea of stealing/tKing them from your opponents however the current system does not appeal to a large number of people. This is either due to requiring you being on The game 24/7, porting your cities several times a day due to cord finder sites (another subject for a different thread) or increasing still further the use of alt accounts (which again really is for another thread) with players hitting them selves every day to protect them.

Comment

just my 2 cents :-)

I agree there is lots who not happy about this but as yeti said its because they can't protect them from every city. This needs to be revised. As no sooner do we get them they get stolen n we don't get a chance to trade them in and yes lots of us are just not doing toms for them and if we do get them we are letting them go unclaimed.as for chap 1 to 4 that sounds ok but please don't make it harder than it is as newbies are finding it very hard to advance as some camps are way to big in might .Also please don't up the stamina needed for these camps.chap 4 needs way to much stamina as it is in some of the camps .not to mention how big the camps are..lol.

Comment

No need for grail frags

Originally posted by Lord Lohki View Post
                    Hello all,

Chapter 1-4 config:

If you are looking to make the EU and NA similar why don't you take away all grail fragment comps in EU and give them NA comps? All the EU players I have talked to would prefer that idea. Look the participation in NA world for comps that have grail frags, nobody competes in them we don't like them and would prefer the prizes we had before them. Since you are so willing to listen to the players about the Grail frags redemption, why don't you listen to us before that happens and just forget the whole concept of Grail fragments for the better of both the players and Kabam (more willing to spend money on TOM's for 200 gems than for couple thousand grail frags which can easily be lost and requires a large amount for redemption)

Comment

I'm not against Grail Frags if you can trade them in for useful items and can protect them. As Yeti mentioned they need to be stored in the round tower or be treated like resources. If I'm defending I should not lose my grails because someone attacks another city period. If you do nothing to help protect them players will put in little effort to get them and that would mean less players will spend. If you compare the Grail events to other events like the Dynamic Duos or when they had the millionare jackpot chest there is a huge gap on how much might players add. If you do choose to go with all Grail Events with no way of protecting them my spending days are done. Why spend money to waste might on events when they will just get stolen or I can just collect them from other members. That's my 2 cents

Comment

my 2 cents again.. :-)

Yes agree with all here..the idea of assorted toms for the EU worlds would of been better way to go.lots of talk going on about this new grail frag thing n have to agree is not going to go well I don't think..the EU worlds have wanted assorted comps for ages.a few players from there have actually started playing in NA worlds to get away from grail frag comps . maybe put a poll vote thing up first before you actually implement this Kabam that way you will see what the players want.. Sorry but i honestly think this all grail comps is the wrong way to go.as someone said noone is going to buy gems ect on grail frag comps.maybe this is kabams way of closing the game down it seems to be going that way with different things that are happening.I do hope not as its a good game..

Comment

I agree with most of the points being brought up about grail frags. I am not a fan, and have stopped collecting them as a form of silent protest.

I would caution linking them to the round tower though, as many players (ok maybe just me) don't have a round tower in their troop city. Sorry, but I built a round tower years ago when grail frags were just a glimmer in the devs eye.

The system has potential but there needs to be some serious re-balancing of how many are handed out vs how much it costs to actually win something. There is absolutely zero chance for a non-gemmer to even get close to claiming a prize, and therefore I will not claim frags from comps anymore. I would rather not participate than provide gemmers with grail frag "currency".

Comment

If NA goes to grail fragments only, then I'm done.

I matter, because I am an active participant in my world. Despite not giving you (the company) money, I indirectly provide you money by directly providing activity and engagement for those players that do give you money.

EU players don't like Grail Fragments. NA players do not like Grail Fragments.

Do you think that companies that offer more of something that customers have already said that they do not like will remain successful?

Comment

agree.

Yes have heard the same thing from lots of players.. Not going to be a good outcome I don't think..

Comment

Working...
                              X