Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Explanation please kabam

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patton, I don't recall anybody bringing up Tommy2time but he was removed too. What I did notice though is that the players removed from the top 50 are all from the same alliance.

Comment

Its normal to share glitch wit your team mates so it would answer few important questions

Comment

I keep getting the same message that I violated the terms of service and yet they cannot provide me with the what,why or how I violated those terms. Please prove to me what I did wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Patton36 View Post
          They just removed the people they complained about om forums is all.
          5 players were eliminated from the original top 100 list, which is still posted in the event center in-game. 4 of them are from the same alliance in 127. The 5th is from an alliance in 130. That player's name was never mentioned in the forums, nor was the name of the other player from 130 who was also disqualified.

We know the 2 players from 130 who were disqualified have both double claimed in the past, and we had pretty good proof they were doing so again this time. No idea if the players from 127 were disqualified for the same reason or not. Kabam has fixed or patched the glitch which makes it possible to double claim at least twice in the past. It seems to pop up again periodically after updates. They have patched it again now. Hopefully they can find a permanent solution so that this problem doesn't keep reoccurring.

Comment

I do find it odd and a bit hypoctical that Lohengrin admitted to making an alt in 127 for the sole purpose of stealing trophies from the competition, but yet he still gets to be champion. Does that have to do with money spent? Shouldn't stealing trophies be the same as double claiming? Where is the line drawn? Can you say that Lohengrin did what he had to do because of Raylan and Raylan did what he had to because of what Lohengrin was doing but only one person is in the right? This isn't the first time we've heard about Lohengrin doing this in a season. But after 4 seasons of audits, this is the first we've heard about Raylan. Or some of the others for that matter. I think there is hypocrisy when it comes to who gets handed punishment. And that stems from the amount of money spent by a player. For all we know, this is how 1 player has ensured victory every season. By taking trophies from the competition. And to me, that's not right.

Comment

Lol

PATTON and VIRUS, u was so sure that they won without claim and u wanted all of us to dish it when we all saw otherwise, true ane out and now the cheaters are banned, by the way i talked in line to one of the banned ppl and he told me he double claimed..

Comment

In my opinion, lots of things that "aren't right" take place during the seasons, and during other tournaments to a lesser degree. While Kabam may not officially label alt hitting cheating, many of us don't consider it fair play. Although I do think it would be hard for Kabam to track or monitor, since it would be hard to prove whose alts are getting killed (even though common sense makes it pretty clear, that isn't irrrefutable proof). Dropping and hitting a teammate also doesn't seem like fair play to me. And then there are the murky waters of trading tks with ungeared attack knights, setting up easy tks on wilds, etc. etc. But double claiming is flat out cheating.

Comment

Banned for no reason

It has nothing to do with spending. I have spent tons of money on this game. I was banned for three days and removed from season 5 for no reason. I have no alts. I don't know what a trophy glitch is.

I have not been notified what I did wrong other than that I gather kabam believes what some players in forums have reported about my alliance.

This is unacceptable behavior on kabams part. At least notify the players who are banned why the ban happened. In my case I doubt they know why.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON_LEADER View Post
                    PATTON and VIRUS, u was so sure that they won without claim and u wanted all of us to dish it when we all saw otherwise, true ane out and now the cheaters are banned, by the way i talked in line to one of the banned ppl and he told me he double claimed..
                    Who was it?

Comment

U dont know him and i cant talk about ppl who arent here, please understand

Comment

He wasnt top 10

Comment

Transparency

A call for transparency. If there is a reason for the bans it should be made known. I'd also like to see a copy of the terms of service which have supposedly been broken. I also think a lifetime ban for people who have spent a lot of time, money, and effort on the game is massive overkill over a competition for some gear. Anyone coming from 127 right now will tell you there are other issues kabam could be addressing, but they chose to obey a baying mob instead. "Justice" for those who complain loudest and longest seems to be the way this works.

Comment

Hey everyone,

Thank you for voicing your concerns surrounding the tournament and the recent bans of certain players.

I want to clarify that these are two separate topics that have happened to surface at the same time.

The final Season 5 Leaderboards has been posted and reflects slightly different trophy counts than previous leaderboards. As with each season we reserve the right to audit trophy counts during the event. This is one of the posted rules of the event and can be viewed under Rule#5 at http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...pion-Season-5.

As for player suspension and bans, for numerous privacy reasons we cannot discuss this on the forums, as such we will be closing this thread. If a player has been banned or suspended they will need to contact our Customer Service team. With that being said, we take permanent bans very seriously and will rarely do this unless a player has consistently violated our Terms of Service on numerous occasions without any indication of ceasing.

Here are Kabam’s Terms of Service should you want to re-familiarize yourself with them: https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service#tab-en

Comment

Working...
                            X