Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Trophy Glitch in 127

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All time ratios shows how he gets his tks. A small number of tks with a good ratio may mean the player is picky and won't fight unless he's getting a great ratio. But it's not possible to get 235 billion legitimate tks with a 2.22 ratio. Defenders have the advantage, and anyone with that many legitimate tks would have had to engage mainly in battles with unfavorable ratios. A ratio of over 2, or even 3, means one thing: easy kills from alts.

You're suggesting that he got tks hitting alts before this season, but that he got them legitimately during the season? That sounds naive to say the least. It's not unfair to assume that someone will act consistently with his historical body of work.

Comment

Myself and others complained about this same person last season, but kabam did nothing about it. I doubt they will this time and it's so annoying how bold these people have become. Even if you don't put up the empirical evidence, logic does NOT support the person in 5th. The person in 6th finished 1st in lots of comps, mostly top 5 (all 24 hr comps) rarely top 10. The person 5th Never finished 1st in comps, rarely finished top 5 but finished in between 10-30 a lot even in the 24hr comps. Kabam an audit is in order if you care at all about these seasons. People put a lot into these seasons in order to win fair I was one of those people in past comps and it's just really a pain to see people collecting double trophies.

Comment

How are people collecting double trophies?

Comment

Daz you don't have a clue. So you were in all worlds during every comp? Raylan won the vast majority and Drogba was always top 5 or won some himself.

I wish there was double trophies to claim then I would have fibished in Gem!!

Funny how all the sore losers saying 127 players cheated and double claim trophies but everyone else could only claim once and played fair. Maldini came 6th, it sucks to finish there but that's the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

As expected they will come out with insults as they always do. It's not that hard to hop from one server to the next and yes I did see the person in first place overall finish first in most comps and I've never disputed his spot in top 5 but you lied when you said the 5th person finished top 5 most of the time. I was watching their spots in comps and the person in 6th ALWAYS finished higher than the person in 5th. Just facts virus no need to get personal n hateful

Comment

Admittedly, I'm not on the game 24hrs but I've never seen anyone discussing 3rd party gems in GC in 127.
              Originally posted by Concerned_From_132 View Post
              You ask for proof? Look no further than the "Rank" tab. The leader in trophies has 235 billion tks at a ratio of 2.22. That comes from hitting alts; it's as simple as that. The other two in the top ten? Ratios of 3.01 and 3.97. You can choose to believe that the might necessary to build such huge alts comes from legitimate gems if you choose. Or you can lurk the 127 GC and see them openly laughing about their 3d party gems and alt hitting, and claiming that Kabam will do nothing about it. They're seemingly right about that.

As to the trophy glitch, my only request is for an audit.

Comment

Daz, are you saying us that you stalked DROGBA the whole season ?

Comment

Im not taking up for 127, so don't get me wrong. But the very first post accused that world of buying third party gems. I can understand why they might be a little upset. I think any world would take offense to that.

Comment

I was under the impression that Kabam made it to where the gems couldn't be loaded to an account. I could be wrong, but I thought that's how they fixed it.

Comment

I look at the comps in different worlds every season and I'm sure I'm not the only person that does it, that can hardly be called stalking. Please stick to the issue at hand and stop deflecting. In any case I have no words with you or anyone else playing the only people I expect any meaningful action from is Kabam. For the rest of you that want to come on here with personal attacks please grow up. Thanks

Comment

Maybe that's the reason he's top 5 because he doesn't go around looking at other people he just worries about his own account. I'm from 127 and I like most of 127 don't like drogba or his alliance but most of us don't come on forums and cry about him. He played every comp and won enough trophies to get 5th so I can appreciate his effort. You know who did cheat and we do have actual evidence of this happening lohengrin cheated not only this season but last. He comes into 127 drops a ton of might screwing other people besides Raylan out of trophies then he lets some other hypocrite zero it un marshal to screw everyone out of trophies. There's actual proof of this not just hear say or I believe bullshît because I didn't finish top 5.

Comment

Just look who started the thread. He did call out names but we're not stupid and know who he's talking about.

Comment

So by saying you don't know what you are taking about and saying sore losers im personally attacking you ? Lol. I'm not in the alliance of the winners we are actually hostile alliances but they still won. I won't sit here why other worlds who can't take a loss cry foul play

Comment

He has an account in just about every na world that much I know for sure if you know anyone with a weezee account check it out and virus When you mention me and say something negative or just plain single me out I see that as a personal attack. This is not the only thread you've done this on. I'm sharing my observation in support of the thread period.

Comment

If you say so Daz. Clearly you know everything

Comment

Working...
                                X