Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Kabam Denies this Glitch?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Kanoona...I've received a message saying that my help ticket has been closed. Will you still be looking into it? Otherwise I'll open another ticket.

Comment

I would suggest against opening another ticket, it will most likely be closed as a duplicate, hold off for now while we are investigating. Thanks!

Comment

Kanoona. It's not a glitch. She just doesn't understand what happened. We have to stop calling everything a glitch.

Comment

Kanoona are you going to be looking into my case aswell, seeing as my knight decided to unmarshall and list 20million t1 in a hit before I closed, luckily I was skinned aswell, you can see in reports I waa open for a previous hit which my knight was defending, and also see after I lost the t1 and closed all my 107 million gold was stolen.... So how does this make it possible that I need to follow the instructions that eric gave me saying after all your hold has been stolen you need to refresh app and marshal again... Considering it wasn't even allstolen in the first place??? Maybe not a glitch... Just a pain in the... To lose all you have built

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_of_Dirty View Post
            Kanoona. It's not a glitch. She just doesn't understand what happened. We have to stop calling everything a glitch.
            I do understand what happened and we can call it a computer programming mishap if that makes you happier.

You haven't seen the screen shots so you cannot comprehend what did in fact happen. I don't expect you to understand and to be honest I don't care if you do.

Comment

No screen shot necessary. You explained what happened in your original post. If it's a glitch or programming error, it would be happening to everyone. So far I have not seen or heard of it happening at all to the smart players. There isn't individual programs for individual players. If it's programmed that way, it happens to everybody. The attack and defense parameters are the same for us all. This isn't the Matrix.

Comment

How would you explain it then? I was reinforced with a 220 knight so my 260 knight steps down?

Comment

I had a strange thing today also. Not quite the same -- I was attacked so I opened. I had a marshall. But defense did not happen. I was totally open, not partly. I had no troop losses or any sign of defense.
                  Also, unmarshalling is happening again frequently. Many players in my alliance have noticed this. None of us are noobs. We understand marshalling.
                  So I decided to track gold. I tracked gold inventory in two cities for over an hour. During that time I controlled everything so that there was no activity such as transports, training or battles. I had a net positive income of gold. During that time I saw the inventory drop twice despite no changes to population or income. At the end of the period, there was not the correct increase in gold. But here is the real kicker. I had to leave for 3 hours. When I came back, still no gold affecting activity except net positive income. My gold had dropped by over 15,000 despite a net positive income of over 1500. Short story - gold doesn't accrue properly. I have figures. Give me a way to send it and I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight_of_Dirty View Post
                    No screen shot necessary. You explained what happened in your original post. If it's a glitch or programming error, it would be happening to everyone. So far I have not seen or heard of it happening at all to the smart players. There isn't individual programs for individual players. If it's programmed that way, it happens to everybody. The attack and defense parameters are the same for us all. This isn't the Matrix.
                    Wanna stop acting like a know it all ?

Because the matter of the fact is that I personally have attacked people they been marshalled then attacked after I had a smoke and there marshall was gone I zeroed them and took millions of gold after I did

The game is not stable there are little glitches that happen all the time while playing ..... But no that doesn't happen because you know all .... Grow up and stop sucking koc

Comment

I had this happen probably 18 months ago. When I actually played this game I was a top tker, hadn't closed my city for probably over 2 years and then BANG one day I get hit once and my amazing defense knight scares them off, then the second attack came in and a knight I don't even own took over who was also a 220 rather than my 260 who was marshaled. Now I know what your all thinking " stupid idiot got reinforced". NOPE, I wasn't reinforced and even if I was how would a 220 take over from a 260 who was marshaled 30 seconds before. On the last attack you see my gold get stolen so I had gold and the first attacker got destroyed and therefore could not unmarshal me. Sooo all you wise people out there explain how it happened, I had screen shots of everything and kabam screwed me, gave me 10m might and some speed ups to console me for losing 9b might. Lol what a joke this company is!!

Comment

Kabam Denies this Glitch

I experienced a similar issue. Marshaled my 260 knight with great gear, opened, and zeroed with one hit. Report showed my knight was demoted to a lv230, with yeoman/squire gear
                        seattle exterminators

Comment

Originally posted by septa_one View Post
                          Wanna stop acting like a know it all ?

Because the matter of the fact is that I personally have attacked people they been marshalled then attacked after I had a smoke and there marshall was gone I zeroed them and took millions of gold after I did

The game is not stable there are little glitches that happen all the time while playing ..... But no that doesn't happen because you know all .... Grow up and stop sucking koc

I have to agree with septa_one this game is not stable at all. i think kabam need to verify this issued asap. As for "who" case how possible a lower knight being take over a marshal it is still a puzzle. and i have seen similar case too in world 130. it is more ridiculous that his lvl 1 knight take over Marshall.

Comment

I am aware of two cases in 130 where the wrong marshal has taken over, one bein in my own alliance.

As for gold this has been the case for a long time whilst off line the rate of gold usage does go up. I recommend only opening if you have millions in gold in the city that is open.

Comment

Thanks

I just wanted to thank those of you that have come forward with similar issues because I don't feel so crazy now.

The only thing we can hope for is to get reimbursed for full losses & that Kabam actually fixes this thing instead if denying it.

Comment

Remember sometimes you need to set a custodian for some defenses. Also did you have any rein if so the mystery knight might have been a rein knight. Could also be a glitch though I was zeroed twice because of it . ( also I like how kabam removed most of the posts)

Comment

Working...
                                X