Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

sad day in 127 becoz of kabam glitch with lvl 10 sanit knight !!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToyCow View Post
    Creating the same thread under an alt doesn't constitute corroboration blue. And from an alliance that has always reinforced with their highest knights to score kills, it's a little strange to hear you call for the reinforce feature to be removed. The rest of us like the feature, and since now you've been schooled on how to use it, you can have fun with it too.

Hello there, look at what r the date was original post and created ?? r u blind or what ???? if i have use an alt and sound it on the 04-27-2015 08:21 PM and post it on other thread. then that would be probably before i was zeroed time lmao!!!! and also would i so lame or letting myself to look stupid and have to get rose to explain for me here tho. probably right now u see there is a glitch happening just that u trying to make ppl to believe that there is no or im lying or whatsoever. well again i really hope kamba would quickly help me to look in this.

Comment

I have just checked this and level 10* appears to not be showing in reports. This may just be an error with level 10* however I will happily send off my reports confirming that there is an error with the game. If level 7* are showing in reports then there is an error with the game and shows how far some will go to take advantage of these errors for systems which was designed to help lower players within an alliance.

Comment

It was designed to help lower players? Then why does someone with 20b+ might get reined by 30 heroes? You also have to remember that we've had two wheels which gave out the trainings to level Knights. This doesnt mean that the knight was already *10, it was just *10 for a screen shot. This also could have been done by just changing he knight and taking a screen shot. Because after all, the new gear coming out is for attack and the trainings are most likely going to be applied to the attack knight first. If screen shots are going to be the letter of the law, I have some screen shots I would like to use.

Comment

I can happily forward how this happens "and it does happen". After testing it would appear there is an in game error when levelling knights already assigned. I will send this information to A GM when I am back at home tonight. I have my own screen shots and can also reproduce the problem.

Comment

My l10 shows up just fine. Alien and PR already admitted they had a lower knight, only blue is still trying to spin a story.

Comment

my lvl 10 works just fine

When i get hit it shows lvl 10 maybe blue should just stop crying and admit she was beat by better players . No glitch just another noob there are plenty of them in this game. Everyone knows anytime you do anything in this game you need to refresh it so you know it takes the changes . When you add gold to your city same thing nothing new noob move blue
              handmade soap

Comment

why cant you guys to leave to the moderator to check?? and stop speculate.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOSEN_YETI View Post
                  I can happily forward how this happens "and it does happen". After testing it would appear there is an in game error when levelling knights already assigned. I will send this information to A GM when I am back at home tonight. I have my own screen shots and can also reproduce the problem.
                  Thanks Yeti for confirming this here. I was told about the same thing by other people in our world. Personally, when i ever level up a knight, i unassign him and assign again. The stats (for example on rss production) seem to reflect the change even without reassign, but Idk if they actually do on the server. So I wonder if that might be the issue here?

As for the people fighting a war here against someone who thought was wronged - take it to your GC! Leave the forums alone. Problems are being solved here, you're not solving any.

This issue should be looked at by Kabam, poking some logs should tell them what happened.

To you guys fighting for this issue to get resolved - choose your arguments. If there is an actual issue here, point to that issue, and stick to it. Any argument over how rein is supposed to work is moot - it's designed certain way and players will play with that.

Originally posted by Noob_65N6XZW View Post
                  ... Only the people that did this actually think it's not cheating or at minimal very cheap play which shouldn't happen again. ... Who cares if it's possible to do when everyone knows it's wrong! It's possible to flip wilds but fair minded ppl don't do it and to prove our point we started flipping your wilds and you should see your guys messages btching at us.
                  I'm sorry, but you are runing BlueRain24's argument. All - spying, dirty reining, wild hitting etc. - are valid war strategies to get the upper hand over your opponents. This is a war game. If you don't like the way it's designed, you are probably not playing the right game for you.

Comment

Originally posted by tempicek View Post
                    Thanks Yeti for confirming this here. I was told about the same thing by other people in our world. Personally, when i ever level up a knight, i unassign him and assign again. The stats (for example on rss production) seem to reflect the change even without reassign, but Idk if they actually do on the server. So I wonder if that might be the issue here?

As for the people fighting a war here against someone who thought was wronged - take it to your GC! Leave the forums alone. Problems are being solved here, you're not solving any.

This issue should be looked at by Kabam, poking some logs should tell them what happened.

To you guys fighting for this issue to get resolved - choose your arguments. If there is an actual issue here, point to that issue, and stick to it. Any argument over how rein is supposed to work is moot - it's designed certain way and players will play with that.

I'm sorry, but you are runing BlueRain24's argument. All - spying, dirty reining, wild hitting etc. - are valid war strategies to get the upper hand over your opponents. This is a war game. If you don't like the way it's designed, you are probably not playing the right game for you.

Thanks tempicek.. i just hope that kabam will check on my account. and return my might and rss.

Comment

That would be fair. I mean you didn't take care of your account so Kabam should give you everything back. I didn't mean to spend all my tokens on the last wheel, can I get those back?

Comment

Regardless of the other issues that everyone has discussed except for what Blue originally posted as her issue is irrealvent so, why waste time writing in here? I have experienced glitches myself in the three years I have been playing in 43 and 127. None of which relate to Blue's issue either. But I have two points to my post. One I have known Blue for the three years I have been playing, my second point is this is just another "Glitch" in Kabam's programming and I understand the "Mechanics" of this game and I can say that what happened to her and the people that attacked her is in fact should not have the stats that were given to both sides.

Comment

Knowing someone for 3 years had nothing to do with anything. So you shouldn't post it. It's irrelevant.

Comment

I agree it is. However I stated that purely for the state of which her complaint is legimate as I know her to be a fair and trustworthy person and player. That was my point.

Comment

no glitch

Originally posted by lcmech View Post
                              I agree it is. However I stated that purely for the state of which her complaint is legimate as I know her to be a fair and trustworthy person and player. That was my point.

How many people get zeroed because they add gold and dont restart their game and reassign their marshall??? does kabam give them their might back or do we just mark it up as a noob ? The marshall is working correctly ive tested it . Just like anything else in the game when you level up something or change something you should probably restart the game . I had many issues with the game having rss and troops vanish losing furies and skins out of my inventory on and on all i get is you game is working fine . If they give her the might back for her making a mistake i will be upset because she wasnt screwed she's just made a mistake that cost her all her troops to bad . And the question is did she even have a lvl 10 when she was zeroed ? Doubt it . Blue i suggest get over it and learn from this moment. Should kabam guve every noob there might back for making stupid mistakes???? If so everyone that was zeroed put your ticket in cry fowl . Thats all
                              handmade soap

Comment

Originally posted by big bri View Post
                                How many people get zeroed because they add gold and dont restart their game and reassign their marshall??? does kabam give them their might back or do we just mark it up as a noob ? The marshall is working correctly ive tested it . Just like anything else in the game when you level up something or change something you should probably restart the game . I had many issues with the game having rss and troops vanish losing furies and skins out of my inventory on and on all i get is you game is working fine . If they give her the might back for her making a mistake i will be upset because she wasnt screwed she's just made a mistake that cost her all her troops to bad . And the question is did she even have a lvl 10 when she was zeroed ? Doubt it . Blue i suggest get over it and learn from this moment. Should kabam guve every noob there might back for making stupid mistakes???? If so everyone that was zeroed put your ticket in cry fowl . Thats all
                                Kabam already pm and confirm was and they are investigating atm.. Thanks for ur concern and worry Im able getting my might back..

Comment

Working...
                                X