Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

sad day in 127 becoz of kabam glitch with lvl 10 sanit knight !!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're just changing your story now because you know your first one doesn't make sense. I'm excited to see what kabam come up with. Just your alli with the "glitch" since everyone else with a l10 knight sees it in their reports. Just accept you got played and move on

Comment

Originally posted by ToyCow View Post
      You're just changing your story now because you know your first one doesn't make sense. I'm excited to see what kabam come up with. Just your alli with the "glitch" since everyone else with a l10 knight sees it in their reports. Just accept you got played and move on
      i would be very happy if kabam will check .. lol

Comment

What is kabam position at the minute?

Comment

Why don't you guys leave this forum alone and allow us to talk to kabam so we can get our answers. Only the people that did this actually think it's not cheating or at minimal very cheap play which shouldn't happen again. Even some of your own members have whispered me and messaged me saying the same. You told me yourself it shouldn't be set up that way, taz!! Who cares if it's possible to do when everyone knows it's wrong! It's possible to flip wilds but fair minded ppl don't do it and to prove our point we started flipping your wilds and you should see your guys messages btching at us. If they get that upset about flipping wilds imagine how upset they would be if we wiped out all your biggest players with a dirty knight. Just a pathetic thing to do. Fight straight up!!

Comment

Not the only person

Actually she is not the only person to have this sort of thing happen to. I have people on other worlds that can't even get into thier hero hall to assign or elevate heros but she's told her game is running fine. She sets a marshal has gold and the marshal will defend intermittently but apparently her game is working as it should.
            I myself have taken hits where my defence knight is equal to the attackers , I've had 5 of my heros defending agaisnt the three they sent and both of us buffed yet 600 t1 troops slaughter t3&4&5 and I mean 600 troops lol I get reports all the time that just don't add up. But hey that's kabam for you.

Comment

You're not exactly adding anything rose, just backing up blue with the same stuff age says, maybe if it came from someone outside your alli we'd believe it. The stupid thing is if your alli had thought of it first they woulda been gloating about it too, just that you all cry foul when you get a taste of your own medicine. The fact is there is no glitch, you can call it a cheap play, but you're the ones who let the enemy in, multiple times. Just move on, this whole thing is pretty non-constructive.

Comment

I said it shouldn't be set up that way but it is and there's nothing you or I can do about it , removing embassy's in main city's is a step in the right direction for the game in my eyes , and If I choose to voice my opinion on a subject in a forum I shall do so with or without approval. In my eyes flipping wilds is irellevant and embarrassing on your alliance behalf. But hey that's not the topic being discussed.

Comment

People still use wilds? Lol

Comment

Moderator,

Kindly please investigate this..

Comment

Originally posted by Tazmandevil View Post
                      I said it shouldn't be set up that way but it is and there's nothing you or I can do about it , removing embassy's in main city's is a step in the right direction for the game in my eyes , and If I choose to voice my opinion on a subject in a forum I shall do so with or without approval. In my eyes flipping wilds is irellevant and embarrassing on your alliance behalf. But hey that's not the topic being discussed.
                      But planting your own undressed knight on someone to completely [Removed] them over and ruin the game for them rather then fighting them straight up isn't embarassing and just a bs thing to do? Get real

Comment

So kabam now says it was intended that way for fellow alliance members to assist each other and it was determined that they were not trying to assist fellow alliance members when they reined us with undressed marshals. Aka cheating!!

Comment

You're not exactly adding anything rose, just backing up blue with the same stuff age says, maybe if it came from someone outside your alli we'd believe it. The stupid thing is if your alli had thought of it first they woulda been gloating about it too, just that you all cry foul when you get a taste of your own medicine. The fact is there is no glitch, you can call it a cheap play, but you're the ones who let the enemy in, multiple times. Just move on, this whole thing is pretty non-constructive.

Sigh, yes I am backing up blue because She did as she has stated have a sainted level 10 on marshal, despite what the report shows .

And if you refer to my previous post I am only asking that they look into either removing the reinforcement feature or update the current feature so it takes gear into account.
                          You guys got your kill scores you had the fun of zeroing the players you dislike. The fact that we ask kabam to fix a flawed feature in the game shouldn't be cause for you all to cry fowl or is it that we are trying to stop you from doing this to other people ?
                          I'm sure if it was you it happened to you would also be upset.

Comment

im so glad that i have found someone posting in the forums too saying is not working correctly.

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...es-not-working

Comment

Creating the same thread under an alt doesn't constitute corroboration blue. And from an alliance that has always reinforced with their highest knights to score kills, it's a little strange to hear you call for the reinforce feature to be removed. The rest of us like the feature, and since now you've been schooled on how to use it, you can have fun with it too.

Comment

It's never been a flawed feature to you guys before, just crying cause you got played. Espionage is a legitimate strategy. If you want it changed you can lobby for it, but no one should be getting their might back cause they made a mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X