Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Defending TK ratio glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defending TK ratio glitch

There seems to be a glitch when defending, wondering if anyone else is experiencing it. It seems whenever I open, I get killed as if I'm unmarshaled. Each time I have the better knight (or equal at least) and better heroes. I lose about a million troops (t1-4) and only kill 40-80k t3 or so. I've confirmed that the hitters aren't furied... Ratios make absolutely no sense. Is this happening to anybody else? Kabam, please look into this!

Thanks
    GrizzlyBaron, 128

Can you post all the screenshots? Your hero setup (with all hero details), your def knight (the details page), the report and your buffs?

Comment

Not sure how to post screenshots here, but it happens every time, just now I lost 160k t2-t4 and only killed 2k t3. My knight is 1020 life and 735 atk debuff, way better than the guy that hit me. I had superior heroes too, lvl 100 Owain and Tristan, plus a decent Gareth. No way the ratios should have been that bad. So frustrating!

Comment

Are you maybe only setting up the defences (rather than opening the city) and not setting up custodian?

You can't post ss here, but you can upload them elsewhere and link the images (which sucks i know). I'd really have to see all the numbers to bu able to tell.

One thing to note is that if you are setting up a defensive knight and only have few troops out, you won't kill many troops because your knight is weak (=low attack).

Comment

I was assigned, no questions there, but I do have low atk, my knight is set up for max def... High life and atk debuff, low atk. I always understood that you didn't need atk to defend, has this changed?

Comment

It hasn't changed, it's just not an entirely correct statement. If you want to kill troops, you need attack, if you want to protect (save) troops, you need life. If someone's wiping your tiny army out, then you do want your attack maxed to deal as much dmg as you want (there is no difference between attacking and defending; a defensive knight is simply what you use when your army is the bigger of the two and you expect to be the victor).

Comment

Very good way of explaining it. Basically we are all used to hitting massive amounts of troops so never expect our attack wave to survive so why bother protecting them.

Comment

I loved purgatory for this. Nice wiggle room to play with the knights. I kept balancing the stats, and switching between attack and defense knights for attacking. The 100b targets in normal words are just no fun to me.

Comment

Hmmm interesting way to look at it. I lost a million troops to 40k yesterday, so definitely had the troop size advantage. My life is over 1000% and atk debuff over 700% but atk is under 100%... if my atk is debuffed to or below zero% I suppose that doesn't leave me with much to kill incoming troops with. Still the ratios seem way off...

Comment

Definitely a glitch of some sort, I spent over an hour testing various gear combos with a friend last night, every time I defended, I got wiped out, every time I attacked with the exact same troops, she defended easily, we tried many different gear setups, mine was generally better, but I couldn't get even close to the same ratios defending as she got. This has ben happening to me for months and I've lost hundreds of millions of might, it's getting very old. :-(

Comment

A million of which troops to 40k? 40k t5 would easily wipe out 1 million t1. Also the Heros may not show but if assigned to that city defending or attacking they could give huge boosts

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyBaron View Post
                        Hmmm interesting way to look at it. I lost a million troops to 40k yesterday, so definitely had the troop size advantage. My life is over 1000% and atk debuff over 700% but atk is under 100%... if my atk is debuffed to or below zero% I suppose that doesn't leave me with much to kill incoming troops with. Still the ratios seem way off...
                        the size advantage is determined from the damage potential your army posesses, so that includes your knight's gear. So if your knight has low attack then that puts you into big disadvantage. Also, your attack never reduces, that's not what the debuff does.

Again, would be really helpful if you could post all screens and I could tell you if it makes sense or not.

Comment

Did you check your reports: did you really see your knight in the report? Or wasn't it in the screen?

Comment

Ok, so we did a final test o confirm that I am glitched. Two of us reined a wild with the exact same troops, 20k of each type of t3 and 15k of each t4. The same guy attacked both of us with the same knight and 20k of each t3. My knight had 1045% life, 68% atk, 0 life debuff and 601% atk debuff. The other defending knight had 969 life, 68 atk, 0 life debuff and 495 atk debuff. Base stats were the same, so my knight should defend better. I lost all of my troops and killed 18,400 of the t3 that hit me. The other defender was victorious, killing all of the incoming t3 while losing all 60k defending t3 and 9400 of the defending t4. No heroes were used by any of us, and both of us defending had a 20% buff on. Clearly these results are way off, and I'm not crazy, this has been happening to me for months!! Help me Kabam!!

Comment

Hmm, ok, that's very disturbing. I'm not actually sure how the heroes apply when reining wilds. Could you repeat the test with heroes unassigned completely?

Comment

Working...
                              X