Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Issues with iOS 8.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misinformation

Originally posted by Quad Stank View Post
    I recently upgraded to iOS 8.2 and am having trouble loading the game. It either freezes on startup, or if I do get in, it freezes on things such as switching cities. I have tried reinstalling, switch between 4G and Wifi connections with no success.

Anyone else having these problems, post in here as well. I find it hard to believe that Kabam wouldn't have checked compatibility with new versions of iOS since the publicity surrounding their release and the amount of beta releases should keep them well informed.
    the first banner about ios8.2 stated that there were issues with foreign language translation on game,since I'm on english server I updated,now I'm up effluent creek in a barbed wire canoe,only good thing to come out of it is the gem boss is appearing on campaign,because I had to delete and reinstall game it has started appearing,question is how many weeks,months has this been inaccessible to game?????????

Comment

Originally posted by Quad Stank View Post
      Ok, I didn't want this thread to get hijacked for Kabam bashing. I can be a hater at the best of times, but how about we all start providing some details so Kabam can fix it sooner? I don't believe I should hold off on iOS updates purely for the use of one app, but since each phone is different even in Apples closed loop environment, there will always be teething issues.

I've noticed that when my Game Centre banner appears, I have no problems getting into the game. My Game Centre ID is associated with another account as I used another email address and started all over again and it can't be unassociated with that previous account.

What conditions have the rest of you noticed when you can get in or not?
      It's not a case of kaban bashing just expressing frustration at the perceived incompetence of the game team. Maybe I should put in a ticket about one of the many other issues. At least they can't use 'your operating system isn't up to date' as an excuse before they close the case, unresolved and uncompensated

Comment

Ok I've gone from being able to get into the game and having it freeze when switching between cities, to not being able to get in at all. The load screen just hangs and hangs. It's been like this now for the past 24 hours. Surely the problem should be getting better not worse? I have to admit I'm not to happy with the way this is being dealt with. I had to update my iOS for some other apps to function properly. You guys must have known about the iOS launch update for weeks, so should have seen the comparability issues. Making us wait several more weeks for a fix to me is complete trash and basically implies that you don't care how many people you upset or lose as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Emzy1986 View Post
          Ok I've gone from being able to get into the game and having it freeze when switching between cities, to not being able to get in at all. The load screen just hangs and hangs. It's been like this now for the past 24 hours. Surely the problem should be getting better not worse? I have to admit I'm not to happy with the way this is being dealt with. I had to update my iOS for some other apps to function properly. You guys must have known about the iOS launch update for weeks, so should have seen the comparability issues. Making us wait several more weeks for a fix to me is complete trash and basically implies that you don't care how many people you upset or lose as a result.
          Once the freeze occurs you have to redownload the app you then can only access first city and use it to chat. The toggle doesn't work nor does view city from the map.

Comment

IOS Downgrade

Originally posted by cabal09 View Post
            Pimps, go online and Google the last update and there are websites that you can download the last iOS that is approved for reinstallatiin by ITunes. Open iTunes and hold the control button after you plug in your apple gadget. Turn off find my phone first, then hit update. Bam! Your in business! Also I would have replied to the thread but oh wait I can't for some reason. So there you go, Kabam your welcome!
            Thanks for this post...this was the only way to get back in without crashing. I was mostly out for about 5 days and reinstalled countless times...same issues and frustrations that many expressed. Waiting for the update fix from kabam was not worth the wait and compensation from kabam is not anything I would Hold my breath on but I can always dream of the old days when we all got 215 Knights. Be careful to back up first or anything you have on your phone from the 8.2 install will be lost.

Comment

Greetings everyone. We have some information from the development team regarding the issues with iOS 8.2:

Originally posted by Development Team
              We were able to fix the issues with iOS 8.2 in version 18 that will be making its way live soon. This iOS 8.2 issue is a frontend issue which can not be resolved by a hotfix, so there are a couple ways that can help players resolve this issue before the version 18 release:

1. Log in with another iOS device which has not been updated to 8.2 or use an Android device or
              2. Downgrade the iOS version from 8.2 to 8.1, but remember to backup your files when attempting this.

We apologize for all of the trouble that iOS 8.2 caused and we thank you for your patience.

Comment

I found an easier work around by accident last night. If you have incoming and try toggling during the attack it unglitches the whole shebang. Telling people to roll back an update when their work and education are dependent on an app is wrong. Other companies update in a timely manner this is not right to tell us to do so as it honestly affects our own productivity.

Comment

I have played alot of money to play this game and to be told to roll back update use another device or wait till eom for fix is not good enough i would expect that if it was 100% free i am having to borrow a device to do general housekeeping atm but cant use it for as long as i can on my device i hope we are well compensated for this if you want us to stay

Comment

Ok, it worked for a day and here i am again. Its not working. If i wouldn't spend so much in Gems i would have been probably having 40 devices by now. So no u can't ask us to downgrade. Im not trying that nor jailbreaking my phone just becouse u can't fix this. So i think its time you really fix this issue soon everyone will upgrade their IOS what will you fo then?

Comment

Having same problem as others mentioned. Is kabam working on a fix?

has anyone had improvement with the freezing up and trouble reloading the game?

Comment

Is there a release date for the update instead of just telling us the end of the month I just missed a really good train comp for gear and another for prestige banners n gold talisman

Comment

Originally posted by Rukkirii View Post
                          Greetings everyone. We have some information from the development team regarding the issues with iOS 8.2:

They closed my ticket my responses is as follows

How in heavens name has this been resolved

A) can't change to city 2 3 4 without app freezing
                          B) if by some miraculous means I do get to the aforementioned cities and farm I can't use it to train or Im frozen out.
                          C) chapter four in the campaign the troop looses have changed I can't do it as I loose 10x more troops than everyone else that the troop looses means I loose out big time
                          d) can't train in three cities to TOM

So how did this get resolved and please dont tell me to start another ticket

Sent from my iPad

On 18 Mar 2015, at 2:24 am, Kabam Support <[email protected]> wrote:

Case # 03125246 (Subject: "IOS 8.2 messed up my KOC"). Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you. We believe your issue 03125246 has been answered. Please let us know how we did by clicking the link below and completing our quick survey! Kabam Customer Survey

__________________________________________________ ___________
                          ref:_00D301HgIt._500a0rVQe2:ref

Comment

Originally posted by LadyChaosBalance View Post
                            They closed my ticket my responses is as follows

How in heavens name has this been resolved

A) can't change to city 2 3 4 without app freezing
                            B) if by some miraculous means I do get to the aforementioned cities and farm I can't use it to train or Im frozen out.
                            C) chapter four in the campaign the troop looses have changed I can't do it as I loose 10x more troops than everyone else that the troop looses means I loose out big time
                            d) can't train in three cities to TOM

So how did this get resolved and please dont tell me to start another ticket

Sent from my iPad

On 18 Mar 2015, at 2:24 am, Kabam Support <[email protected]> wrote:

Case # 03125246 (Subject: "IOS 8.2 messed up my KOC"). Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you. We believe your issue 03125246 has been answered. Please let us know how we did by clicking the link below and completing our quick survey! Kabam Customer Survey

__________________________________________________ ___________
                            ref:_00D301HgIt._500a0rVQe2:ref
                            Im sorry Kabam in this case would you really like what I had to say, my mum taught me if you have nothing nice to say, say nothong so no I shall not be compleating a survey

Comment

As to rolling back this is impossible I've work apps that have been updated, which I can't loose. Not everyone has multi devices and I did try it On another but my account was useless chat kept jumping, touch on one thing another opened. Please just give us a date for the fix, telling us oh we are poking them doesn't help us. We all understand that it's been a big issue for the team and that there working on it, but im sure that the team has some idea as to when. If this is not possible then say so we can all be put out of our misery, as right now Ive not got the use of what I've paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by Rukkirii View Post

When will Kabam invest some money training the development team to an acceptable level of competence?
                                http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

Comment

Working...
                                X