Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Ricardo I need Help!!! Your Support is incompentent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricardo I need Help!!! Your Support is incompentent

I am beyond frustrated with your customer support. There is none as far as I can tell. I have had numerous problems from my gems disappearing to not being able to log in for several days to having my alt account log into my main account. The latest is I do not get a support history link which means I can not update any support tickets because I can not access them. I have written a dozen tickets asking for the link but they get consolidated and the one left open is unanswered or if it is I can't get to it to see it. Your support are closing my tickets because I can't get to them and I am furious at Kabam.

I have options. I can quit. I can take legal action. I can tell everyone and anyone who will listen about how horrible you are. I have yet to rate your product and I can rate it the worse rating I can give. Or the most likely one I will go to apple and complain about how your app does not work.

1) So Here is the latest ticket: Incident: 120917-000837

As you can see below I am asked to answer in the email and not open a new one. Your email is the one that can't be responded to and I CAN'T get to the tickets to update them.

Subject
    Support history link. Do not close

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Francis G.) 09/19/2012 01:05 AM
    Hi Cheryl A,

Thanks for contacting again regarding this issue.

As I explained you in a previous ticket "I have checked your history of messages and the only message I can see with the word "curses" in it is from May."

Could you please specify who was assisting you and what was the problem in question? Please answer in that email, not opening a new one.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for contacting KoC: Battle for the North Support.

Francis G.
    KoC: Battle for the North Support
    Response Via Email (Jack C.) 09/18/2012 06:21 AM
    Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Game Support.

Based on your query, another game support team will be better equipped to assist you with this issue. I have moved this case to their queue to ensure that this matter receives appropriate attention. A game support agent will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jack C
    Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North Support
    Customer By Web Form (kefira) 09/17/2012 03:16 PM
    Do you not understand I can not get tO my support history so closing these and telling me to refer to another ticket does me no good.

ALL I ASK wITH THIS TIcKET iS A SUPpoRT

HIstorY LiNk I can't access my tickets. You are closing them and I'm going to have to reopen them including those a month old! You've stolen gems. Locked me out. Keep me from my tickets and more and then can't even get me a link to my tickets even though I've asked multiple times. Do I have to start comPlaining to apple that your app doesn't work. What dO I have to dO to get some actual service!!!!!!

2) THIS may be the cause of most of the problems. I log into kabam.com with [email protected] but the email that shows when I look at my setting is [email protected] Can you or someone please change it back to [email protected]

Your customer support, or lack of, will be the death of your company. As more and more people are fed up with the bugs and lack of communication and help from your support team, more and more are going to quit. And if I am any indication I will make sure as many people as possible know why I quit, if it comes to it. The only reason I haven't yet is I love the people I play with. It is only the social setting that is keeping me in the game.

RICARDO PLEASE HELP if you don't I will find every kabam email that exists on the web and send my plea.

PS: I know where the support history link is located. It is at the bottom of any newly opened ticket. But when I open a ticket I do not get it. It is blank.

Hi Frencis,
    I carefully read your post, I will investigate and hopefully I'll have an update for you soon, stay tuned
    Thanks for your patience

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post
      Hi Frencis,
      I carefully read your post, I will investigate and hopefully I'll have an update for you soon, stay tuned
      Thanks for your patience
      Thank you. I appreciated it.

Comment

Francis,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time getting your issues addressed with Customer Support! I have contacted the Agent that was assigned to you and they should be assisting you very shortly in the Support Ticket. Please allow up to 3 business days for them to contact you.

Additionally, I see that you were writing in about your two Kabam.com Accounts under the following email addresses:

1. [email protected]
        2. [email protected]

These email accounts each hold separate KoC: Battle for the North game accounts. I see that your main account is under the [email protected] email address. You should have no problems with logging into your main account with that associated email address. Also, please note that you will not be able to change your email address once the Kabam Account has been created.

Please follow up with the Support Agent for further clarification. I hope this information was helpful to you!

Comment

I am happy to see that they replied to help you out. But Jennifer since your on how about helping us that cannot login to your game? I am right there with Kefira about contacting apple and complaining about this game. I too have had gems go missing that have yet to this day to show up in my account. So how about going to threads down and help those who cannot login due to this stupid upgrade!!

Comment

Kef4 if I log into it goes to kefira account. I have abandoned kef4 because I haven't been able to get into it for about five days and it isn't worth it. I never setup my kabam account with kef4 as a part of it. That's why I'd like this account to only have kefira associated with it. Because kef4 is part of it I think it is what has messed up my main account too.

I can't access my tickets so can't tell them that the gems they said I spent I did not. I have two worthless items worth 190 gems I did not buy. I would NEVER buy mass hypnosis since I have over 600m gold I have no need for it. It is also about the most worthless item there is in my opinion. And the merlins clock I did not buy either. Have no intention of ever changing my name. The other things the agent mentioned were things I did purchase or use but these two I'd like you to take back and put my gems back.

If I get mail if it is from [email protected] I can't reply to it. I hope it will be something I can actually reply to. In the meantime as I wait another up to three days all my other tickets are being closed because I can't update them. This is beyond frustrating. Anyway someone can see to it that my tickets aren't closed until I can get to them.

Comment

I am pleased with Ricardo. A ray of light in the darkness of Kabam help.

I feel for you Angel not being able to login. I had that problem for over four days. Kept getting the "Curses" message. Then one day I could get in. I waiting for Kabam to update my ticket to say it was fixed but nothing. So somehow I won the "able to log back in" lottery. I believe that the problem stems from having both Arcane and KOCbftn. But who can tell. My ticket person hardly replied to my questions or pleas for information leaving a dozen inquiries go unanswered for a couple days at a time. I asked to be passed to someone else, to be given information, for compensation and then finally my link to the ticket broke (bookmarked) and my usual way of opening up a fake ticket to just get the link failed to give me a link. Been five days I haven't been able to get to my numerous tickets.

So keep trying. I don't know what triggered my being able to get back in. I doubt they know why. But aftern many many tries of deleting app, using alt account, deleting app and trying over and over it finally let me log on. But I live in fear it will again kick me out and not let me back on. It is no way to play a game fearing the app will screw me over.... again.

Good luck. It is a shame having to come here to ask for help. I thank Ricardo for taking an interest.

You may try what I did, updating my ticket every hour asking for information. Perhaps they will let you talk to a software guy. It feels the support people follow a script and most of it is setup to tire you out so you give up. Again I am very disillusioned about this game. If not for the social aspect and friends I've made I would quit in an instant. I stay only for the people I play with.

good luck angel. I will be thinking good thoughts that you can get back into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by kefira View Post
                I am pleased with Ricardo. A ray of light in the darkness of Kabam help.

I feel for you Angel not being able to login. I had that problem for over four days. Kept getting the "Curses" message. Then one day I could get in. I waiting for Kabam to update my ticket to say it was fixed but nothing. So somehow I won the "able to log back in" lottery. I believe that the problem stems from having both Arcane and KOCbftn. But who can tell. My ticket person hardly replied to my questions or pleas for information leaving a dozen inquiries go unanswered for a couple days at a time. I asked to be passed to someone else, to be given information, for compensation and then finally my link to the ticket broke (bookmarked) and my usual way of opening up a fake ticket to just get the link failed to give me a link. Been five days I haven't been able to get to my numerous tickets.

So keep trying. I don't know what triggered my being able to get back in. I doubt they know why. But aftern many many tries of deleting app, using alt account, deleting app and trying over and over it finally let me log on. But I live in fear it will again kick me out and not let me back on. It is no way to play a game fearing the app will screw me over.... again.

Good luck. It is a shame having to come here to ask for help. I thank Ricardo for taking an interest.

You may try what I did, updating my ticket every hour asking for information. Perhaps they will let you talk to a software guy. It feels the support people follow a script and most of it is setup to tire you out so you give up. Again I am very disillusioned about this game. If not for the social aspect and friends I've made I would quit in an instant. I stay only for the people I play with.

good luck angel. I will be thinking good thoughts that you can get back into the game.

I have forced the app to close but never deleted the app and then reinstall. Maybe I will try that. At least we can communicate with each other. Cant say much for Kabam with their lack of caring about their customers and the money we spend on these games.

That is ridiculous that you file ll those tickets and unable to reply back to them. How do you connect to your email? Are you on an iPhone, iPod or iPad? I always reply to their response thru my laptop since I have had issues in the past not being able to reply back to them. You would think someone would have enough smarts to see its a constant problem and to link all your information together. I do hope you get the answers you need

Comment

I'm on a IPHONE. I don't know how to get to my tickets any other way. Perhaps there is an easy way but I've asked over and over and haven't gotten it. And my links I bookmark for support history go bad after a couple weeks. So I always have to write a bogus ticket to get link. Just now I don't get the link. I have never seen such bad customer support. My email I can't reply because it is from an account that doesn't accept incoming messages. So I am in limbo.

They just answered where my gems went. I alledgedly bought two items for 190 that I never bought. I can't tell them that because I can't get to the tickets. Geez... so frustrating.

Comment

I'm on a IPHONE. I don't know how to get to my tickets any other way. Perhaps there is an easy way but I've asked over and over and haven't gotten it. And my links I bookmark for support history go bad after a couple weeks. So I always have to write a bogus ticket to get link. Just now I don't get the link. I have never seen such bad customer support. My email I can't reply because it is from an account that doesn't accept incoming messages. So I am in limbo.

They just answered where my gems went. I alledgedly bought two items for 190 that I never bought. I can't tell them that because I can't get to the tickets. Geez... so frustrating.
                    Do you have a computer you can get on to check your emails? I know I have to actually go to my computer to attach screen shots to Kabam since I cannot do it from my iPad. That might be the reason you cannot access to reply to their emails before they are closed. Its worth a try.

I contacted Kabams customer service and what pissed me off is. They reply to my complaint about not being able to login to my game. I wonder if any of them know wtf they are doing. This "associate" turned around and asked the exact same questions That were in my original complaint form. If the person answering my complaint paid some attention and read what information I gave them. They could have replied with an answer on how to fix the mother [email protected]&$in problem, instead of wasting my time to answer the same crap I had already given. So here sits another day that I cannot access my account. And now I am even more pissed off and if they cant fix this problem immediately I am contacting apple and filing a huge complaint about how we are treated and the money we get ripped off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel4utwo View Post
                      Do you have a computer you can get on to check your emails? I know I have to actually go to my computer to attach screen shots to Kabam since I cannot do it from my iPad. That might be the reason you cannot access to reply to their emails before they are closed. Its worth a try.

I contacted Kabams customer service and what pissed me off is. They reply to my complaint about not being able to login to my game. I wonder if any of them know wtf they are doing. This "associate" turned around and asked the exact same questions That were in my original complaint form. If the person answering my complaint paid some attention and read what information I gave them. They could have replied with an answer on how to fix the mother [email protected]&$in problem, instead of wasting my time to answer the same crap I had already given. So here sits another day that I cannot access my account. And now I am even more pissed off and if they cant fix this problem immediately I am contacting apple and filing a huge complaint about how we are treated and the money we get ripped off!!!
                      I am on the computer with the email but any responses go to [email protected] and that email doesn't accept any mail so it is bounced. I have no way to look or reply other than writing new tickets which is more work for everyone but my only option. I agree, it seems they are reading from a script and it appears as if the ask the same questions is just a stalling tactic. Whether it is true or not it is what it feels like to me. Or that if they make it so hard we will just go away without any resolution. I think that is how most are closed because it becomes too much work to pursue them. But with that comes a lot of people quitting. Kabam Customer Service really sucks.

Comment

RICARDO nothing... still no way to get to my tickets. I have to take out a new ticket with information for old ticket and ask it gets updated. How can you stay in business this way. KABAM is hands down the worst customer service I have ever experienced and I've seen some bad ones. You say you want to be the best and as good as those that make warcraft but you time after time screw over your customer with bad service. I don't know what to do except try to contact your upper kabam management to see if they care at all about how horrible we are treated. So very disappointed in Kabam.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post
                          Hi Frencis,
                          Thanks for your patience
                          Four days and still waiting. My tickets are being closed because I can't get to them. Frustrated beyond belief.

Comment

Four days and still waiting. My tickets are being closed because I can't get to them. Frustrated beyond belief.

ohhhhhhhh kefira... I had reassurance that your case was taken care of, so sorry! I have re-opened the case and I'll have an update for you asap.
                            ...really sorry

Comment

Working...
                            X