Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Ranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post
    I don't know if once the Kills Leaderboards will be fixed they will calculate back your data, if they wont I would suggest you to contact players support as they handle individual issues
    click here to contact players support.

players support is a black hole. When you submit an issue, you get an automatic reply and then the issue is forgotten. You cannot actually be serious about that suggestion.

Comment

i agree i have submitted 2 tickets in the last 5 days and got an automated reply to both tickets.

Comment

Player support ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they straight up told us NO we will not get credit for our kills and they will not replace our might even though I saved all my reports. Riccardo have you noticed that Kabaam no longer gives a crap, I mean I have spent a lot of money and I am in the top 15 troop kills and just got 16 million in kills zeroing myself and got ZERO credit for it when kabaam knew the ranks were messed up and did nothing to let us know. Why would they care my city is maxed I no longer need to spend big money only for speed ups. Your company is slowly started to be hated by many, how can you not give credit if I have proof of my kills??? How about I get a full refund and you can delete my account??? Let me guess I would need to contact player worthless support for that.

Comment

In the forums I can only provide general troubleshooting and forward your instances to the game team, but for individual resolution you will have to contact players support

Comment

Originally posted by DataTNT
            You hide behind all sorts of ludicrous reasons.
            You claim you can not intervene in individual cases...
            I suppose your counting skills are well developped from all gems and gold.
            Start counting the number of complaints on this subject and try to use the word INDIVIDUAL after that.

This is a major issue. This is an issue for months already. This is no problem that requires individual attention.
            It requires GENERALL efforts.
            ALL people want their rankings to be correct.
            All people want ALL rankings to be correct.
            All people want all rankings to be correct NOW, in the FUTURE and in the PAST.

Understand now Riccardo?

The leaderboard hadn't been updating for a while and we just fixed it on 23rd. During the glitch period no data was logged in the DB so the latest "troop killed" records were still before the glitch happened. After we fixed it yesterday, the leaderboard lacked the data that happened during the glitch period and that's why the troop killed hasn't been fixed. In fact, the might gained table is in the same situation.

We apologize for the inconvenience

Comment

Don't let Kabam mislead yourselves.. It IS possible for you guys to give us our missing troop kills. It's not that it goes the same way than usual, but you CHOOSE not to do it. That's something entirely different than not being able to.

Let me explain. All battle reports of all players in an alliance are kept as everyone can look them up. Even the reports for players without alliance are kept, as people with 2 devices always get their reports on both devices, even though they might have deleted the report on one device already. I think battle reports are the only thing you need to fix this and we can all agree that you for sure have them.

Now I hope that everyone sees how Kabam chooses to ignore mass complaints on its forums because either they are incompetent and don't know how they have to fix it (in which case they can hire me) or they think it's too much effort and don't think it's that big of a deal for their customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post

The leaderboard hadn't been updating for a while and we just fixed it on 23rd. During the glitch period no data was logged in the DB so the latest "troop killed" records were still before the glitch happened. After we fixed it yesterday, the leaderboard lacked the data that happened during the glitch period and that's why the troop killed hasn't been fixed. In fact, the might gained table is in the same situation.

We apologize for the inconvenience
                Leader boards are NOT fixed, in horsa11 the board now says updated but the actual kills don't change. They are the same numbers from a month ago. Stop saying its fixed

Comment

To me, this is the biggest "glitch" I have experienced since playing this game since June. I can deal with missing resources, the constant crashes, chat lags, the famous "spinning k" we all see many many times a day, but to not have accurate recording of might killed and might gained is garbage. Again, this game is successful because of having our progress and statistics recorded. What are you going to do about all of us that have invested a lot of money into your company? Maybe give a pay raise to your "strongest knights" on the job?

Comment

Date: September 27, 2012 20:29:04 EDT
                    To: (removed)
                    Subject: Kill ranking [Incident: 120924-000420]
                    Reply-To: "Kabam" <[email protected]>

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. You may reply to this incident within the next 4 days. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
                    Kill ranking

Discussion Thread
                     Response Via Email (Marla J.) 09/27/2012 05:29 PM
                    Greetings Good Knights!

Thank you for your response to your valid concerns.

As previously mentioned, we understand that much effort is spent in trying to achieve glory on the "Troops Killed Leaderboards" and we are doing everything we can to make sure
                    these statistics are as accurate as possible. Although the Game Team has to continue compiling and analyzing data, which takes time, I can assure you that we are doing our
                    best to make sure the TK Leaderboards are corrected for the future as quickly as possible so that all of our players can continue to enjoy this feature.

Please stay tuned to the forums and accept our sincerest apologies while we work to give you the KoC: Battle for the North experience you
                    deserve. As always, we thank you for your continued support!

Sincerely,

The KoC: Battle for the North Support Team
                     Customer By Email (Runway -) 09/26/2012 07:10 PM
                    I can give you the report number now for the kills... And if your fourm ever provided accurate detail (no detail at all at this time) that I'll go there. Now if you can tell me when your gonna to compile the data that fine but I think you want to delay this out until I forget about the troops lost and troops kill and move on.

On Sep 26, 2012, at 21:04, "Kabam" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
                     Response Via Email (Marla J.) 09/26/2012 06:03 PM
                    Greetings Good Knights!

Thank you for writing in regarding the Troops Killed Leaderboards.

As fellow gamers, we understand how frustrating it is when a feature like the TK Leaderboards fails to update correctly. As you yourself know, this particular Leaderboard is for the fighters - those select few who are arguably the most hardcore and dedicated players in our game. We know a lot of effort is spent in trying to achieve glory on these Leaderboards and we are doing everything we can to make sure these statistics are as accurate as possible. Sometimes, in order to do so, we have to compile and analyze data - which takes time.

We promise we are doing our due diligence to make sure the TK Leaderboards are corrected for the future as fast as we possibly can.

Please stay tuned to the forums and accept our sincerest apologies while we work to give you the KoC: Battle for the North experience you deserve. As always, we thank you for your continued support!

Sincerely,

Customer By Email (Runway -) 09/26/2012 05:25 AM
                    Still awaiting a reply from the last mail I send... Will I be back log for my kills. Or are u going to give my army back

On Sep 24, 2012, at 16:59, "Kabam" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
                     Customer By Email (Runway -) 09/24/2012 03:25 PM
                    I don't care about the fix, I've killed over 6 million might in the 4 days and lost over 3million might... Give me my kills or give my army back.

On Sep 24, 2012, at 16:59, "Kabam" <[email protected]> wrote:

>
                     Response Via Email (Marla J.) 09/24/2012 01:59 PM
                    Greetings Good Knights!

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concerns with the Leaderboards! As fellow gamers, we understand how frustrating it can be to not see your feats
                    displayed accurately for all to gaze upon with awe.

We recently found the exact issue that was causing the Leaderboards to not update correctly. We are currently working on creating a permanent fix that,
                    once thoroughly tested for stability, we will roll out to all affected Worlds. An in-game message will be sent out to update all of our players regarding
                    the status of this troublesome issue.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your KoC: Battle for the North gaming experience. We apologize for
                    this inconvenience and, as always, thank you for your continued support!

Sincerely,

Customer By Web Form (Runway -) 09/24/2012 03:24 AM
                    Any kills I made during the period when the ranking board was down is not recorded. I have report numbers if u want.

[---001:003529:32559---]

Comment

I thought we had it bad until I read the horror stories from the first koc game, something about kabaam adding a new building allowing you to trade your items. Well ended up having a glitch and allowed some to obtain free items. Kabaams answer was to take EVERYONES items regardless if they were purchased or not, so you divines, arthurs, teleport, and etc. that you purchased would have been stripped from your account. Then they went as far to start charging peoples credit cards and pay pal accounts without the persons approval. It is obvious kabaam is ran by kids who have no respect for anybody and they will never give a crap about what they do to the ones who pay there salary's. I know in my world most say they will not be purchasing anymore gems and kabaam will not give us credit for our kills or give us our might back even though they do have the records. I still have records for all of mine in my reports inbox.

Comment

Working...
                      X