Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

World Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by __No_Remorse_ View Post
    I agree the gear difference is something that could be quickly fixed, but we need Kabam to give us the ability to.

Would be great if we could trade items in round tower e.g. 5 Lion gears for 1 Wisdom etc
    how many times does this have to be said? also slide bar on hero renown!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero_Ector123 View Post
      Who are we to tell newbies they cannot compete?

And the gear difference is something Kabam can manage. They can create regular events to let non-gemmers win some of the newer gear. By example: create a trade in in the round tower for celestial gear, by trading in some of the basic gear items you get by attacking wilds.
      I assure you that no where in my post did I state or imply that new players cannot compete, I proposed the question to obtain the valuable feedback and thoughts of the community. I apologize if the question negatively affected you as that was not my intention.

As for the gear trade-in, this is an excellent idea that has been brought up before. Unfortunately, the only way this would currently be possible, is if the gear is still in the chest. With the way the Round Tower was originally built, it is not possible to trade-in gear that is no longer in your general inventory. Once gear goes into the blacksmith we cannot select it as an option to show up in the Round Tower. Perhaps I smell a new feature?

Originally posted by __No_Remorse_ View Post
      Hi Kanoona,
      Thank you for commenting on my post, and also thank you to everyone else who has also commented.

1- I understand that different worlds had more chance to obtain these items due to the age of the world prior to the merger, and I can see that 255s are slowly being released into 133 but to obtain them is a hard task due to the amount of might needed to drop to win them, or the amount of tks needed to win them. With the TK part the players who have the 255 knights and sacred gear are having a great time with destroying other players and re winning the knights. Thus the imbalance will remain until everyone has sacred gear and 255 knights are obtainable for all.
      I am happy to hear that wisdom and Divine are on route to 133….. But please correct me if I am wrong but isn’t Sacred gear stronger than them? If this is the case then even having the wisdom/divine gear fully forged makes it an unbalanced world still?
      I am not asking for the sacred gear to be removed from the players who have them, as I bet they spent a fair amount of money and time forging them, just release the gear to all?
      Not quite, let me try to explain a little more. None of the worlds that merged into 133 had more chances than the other to obtain items due to their ages. All worlds had the same chance and time to obtain this gear & the 255 Knights. What I had meant in my original post was that, players on older worlds may have had more chances to obtain more of the 255 Knights through events due to there being less competition for the item. Where as, 103 & 115 may have had more active players resulting in there being more of an even spread of the items. ^^;

Hang in there, I assure you we will have more gear coming soon! ^_~

Comment

Hi kanoona we all have gear in chests as there is a maximum limit in the blacksmiths. So if u could arrange a trade in for gear in the round tower that would be fantastic.

Comment

Yes please do! My chest inventory takes forever to scroll through

Comment

Originally posted by Kanoona View Post
            Hey everyone,

I'm glad to hear that the merge has went smoothly and want to help address some of the concerns mentioned here..

1) This group of worlds were merged together because they are all at the same maturity lvl content wise. Grail Training 255's had not been released on 98,102,103,115 until very recently (aside from a rogue premium event), but they were released at the same time. However, it may be possible that more players were able to obtain it in one world more so than the others due to the differences in activity levels before the merge.

The gear, such as sacred gear is a result of a premium event that unintentionally went live on ALL worlds, which means that players from 98,102,103,115 all had this gear available to them (albeit it sooner than what we had originally planned) during the same time frame. With that being said, we will be releasing these other sets of gear soon, Wisdom & Divine is on its way with the City of Solace

2) This is something that we are aware of and you may be happy to hear we are currently looking into extending the rankings to allow more players to participate in events without leaving empty handed!

3) Unfortunately I do not have a timeline that I am able to provide at this time as to when or if this will happen.

With that being said, I'm interested in hearing your thoughts regarding new players joining a "mature" world. If players from 133 are quitting due to knight and gear differences, using this logic, wouldn't new players be even more likely to quit since they have nothing? Just some food for thought

Thanks for posting your thoughts & concerns, we appreciate the feedback!
            I am curious as to why the gear gap cannot be closed by simply releasing Sacred gear, and 255 knights now.
            I am aware that Kabam needs to make money, and that incrementally releasing gears creates profit, but if your big gem buyers are quitting the game, then maybe it's time to put down profit and consider balancing the world by releasing the gear that many players already have. It is impossible to ask anyone to fight right now, as the gap is too large between players with Sacred gear, and Lionheart gear. If Kabam was to do the right thing, they would open up the ability to win 255 knights, and Sacred gear for all players to win. They would balance the world by allowing less-frequent gemmers to also win prizes in tourneys, and they would try and make the game less centered around who can spend the most, and more balanced for ALL players. Gems or no.

Comment

I assure you that no where in my post did I state or imply that new players cannot compete, I proposed the question to obtain the valuable feedback and thoughts of the community. I apologize if the question negatively affected you as that was not my intention.

As for the gear trade-in, this is an excellent idea that has been brought up before. Unfortunately, the only way this would currently be possible, is if the gear is still in the chest. With the way the Round Tower was originally built, it is not possible to trade-in gear that is no longer in your general inventory. Once gear goes into the blacksmith we cannot select it as an option to show up in the Round Tower. Perhaps I smell a new feature?

Not quite, let me try to explain a little more. None of the worlds that merged into 133 had more chances than the other to obtain items due to their ages. All worlds had the same chance and time to obtain this gear & the 255 Knights. What I had meant in my original post was that, players on older worlds may have had more chances to obtain more of the 255 Knights through events due to there being less competition for the item. Where as, 103 & 115 may have had more active players resulting in there being more of an even spread of the items. ^^;

Hang in there, I assure you we will have more gear coming soon! ^_~

If we could be allowed to trade in the gear that is still in chests that would be fantastic, most of us have tons of gears still boxed which we have no need for. Yes we could unbox them to level up stronger gear but it would take days to max level the best type gears.

In terms of the gears you also previously mentioned that some players were able to obtain the gear by error due to a chest posted in all worlds by mistake, this gear and knights still dominate the world. Skip the rest of the gear and head straight to Sacred gear quick and easy solution for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BeardBlah View Post
                also i call bs on wanting new member to join this world, alts or banks r all thats for, if a new member wants to join perhaps kabam set a L20 restriction to have th option to enter
                one of our older worlds
                Call it as you wish beard, Banks/Alts are used by most I agree to that. BUT that does not change the fact I have actual real players wanting to join 133 from other worlds, and vice versa.

If Kabam want to impose a restriction on new players joining a world like you mentioned I am for it, but new players are needed in any world to aid in the prolonging of activity in the world.

Comment

Attack 100 wilds and you get a lot of chests. Nobody opens them, as you don't want those gear items in your blacksmith. So it's no problem to add a gear trade-in.

Comment

Thank you Kabam for pouring lots of tournaments with the ability to win 255 knights in, a big step forward in making the worlds even.
                    Also I have seen some tournaments giving prizes to top 350 players, also a great step forward and thank you for making the knights and prizes happen.

If we could now have an opportunity to gain the correct gear to match Sacred gear 133 will be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X