Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Missing Resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Resources

Hello!
    In the last month i encountered a bug, and in the last week it became anoying. The bug: when i send ress from one of my cities city to an other city, 2 from 5 times the resources disappear after the transport arrives in that city. Does anyone have this problem?
    Thank you!

common and unfixed problem mate :-(

Comment

Originally posted by BeardBlah View Post
      common and unfixed problem mate :-(
      Same thing here happened to me last week; over 300 mil of W, 275 Mil S, 325 Mil O all went poof into the wind;
      Sent in a ticket along with screen shot, have not heard anything yet.
      Also last night, i was healing troops @ hospital.
      When i hit 100 mil gold, still needed 7 Mil more gold to fully start heal.
      I pop a few of those add rss gold from the peon packs, i watch my gold jump from 100 mil to 109 Mil, then drop back to 100 Mil..
      So if i had originally more then 100 mil gold, what happened to that as well?

Comment

Anyone from Kabam staff could explain us what is the problem? And why they didnt solve it?

Comment

As far as nobody from Kabam staff did not give us any info regarding this bug, i will inform u daily about the ratio of this bug: yesterday i have send ress 18 times and 6 times i lost all the ress. Today from 6 transports till now, i lost the ress only 2 times...very frustrating (((

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your resources disappearing when transporting from one city to another. I will forward your issue along to the dev. team and in the meantime can you give me more details on what cities are being affected by this? Which city sends and which city is receiving the resources?

Comment

They only time I have noticed resources going missing is when you have like 3 or 4 marches returning at once sometos one or 2 will get lost. Did you have multiple marches returning? Or being transported to you?

Comment

Same problem in percival 45. Tranport dont arrive in city
                http://onlinenolvadexbuy.net/

Comment

Hello!
                  I have a war city, with all my troops and 4 "training" cities. I dont keep all the ress in only one city and i use to change periodicaly the "so called bank". And i use to send ress from the city with ress to the other where my training Q is not full. That's why i cant say it is a rule, but the ratio of missing ress is very big. The facts are like this: i send the ress and when the ress arrives, i assign the knight. I click the barrack, go to train section and scroll down to the type of troops that i want to train. Sometimes it happens when the icon of troops is scrolling down, sudenly the chain with padlock appears on all types of troops. Sometimes nothing happens till i click the type of troops...then i gor message that i dont have enough ress. I want to point the fact that ALL the ress dissapear, i mean food, wood, , stone, ore and gold in the same time. And more than that, in the training cities i have only few carts. So it is not about troops eating the food.
                  Today it was the first day in the last month when i didnt lose ress, but today i only had 3 transports.
                  But today it happened in one of my secondary accounts that i heal about 30k t3 and after they heal, they completly dissapear. I rebooted 4 times, they never appear.
                  All the things i was telling you about happened in Hengiest48.
                  Thank you!

Comment

The QA team requires the following details in order to reproduce the issue:

1. What time did you transport the resources?
                    2. Which kind of resources disappeared?
                    3. Do you have screenshots?
                    4. Do the resources ever come back at any point?

Comment

I sent this info in via ticket along with a s/s of report and #
                      I havnt heard anything in regards to this, i have been assigned a case number. (I still have this)
                      Also, when i was healing up troops in hospital city, for some reason my gold bugged out at 100 Mil.
                      Any amount over that... dont know what happend lol; had to open some gold packs and...
                      I watched my gold jump from 100m-109mil, then drop right back to 100, the same effect as if I had food in a troop city, just an instant drop.
                      I quickly healed up troops just to prevent any other rss going poof, not ticket sumbited due to not having heard back ob 1st ticket.

Comment

Hello again!
                        I dont understand questin nr1. What do you mean by "What time?"? There is no rule, i usualy send ress when i had a free training slot. And i dont send more than 1 transport cause i dont have too many wagons in the bank city.
                        I transported almost every time when it happened 9 mil each type of ress except gold, i use to train T3.
                        I dont have any screenshot, but if i had, you only could see that i dont have any ress in my city. Whent you are in the barracks menu, the game clock is hidden, so i cant prove to you that imediatly after i got the confirmation e-mail all the ress dissapear.
                        The ress never come back again, even after rebooting my iphone.

On the other hand, today i tried again to heal troops in my second account...and guess what?! All the troops dissapear after they got healed.

Best regards!

Comment

Anything new here...it's been a while since the last time you said something

Comment

Working...
                          X