Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

T6 Troops - Kabam Needs to Fix - Worst Troop Ever

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • T6 Troops - Kabam Needs to Fix - Worst Troop Ever

    I was finaly able to acquire enough to send a full wave of the new T6 troop and WOW are they CRAP Troops!!!!!!

    Expalin to me how I can send 120,000 T3 troops and kill 200,000 defending T3 troops, then 10 seconds later with the exact same knight, exact same target, I send 120,000 T6 troops and only kill 300,000 defending T3 troops?????

    I mean really, T3 attacks are 24 might and attacks with 4 stars, T6 is 288 might and attacks with 1,100 (which I presume is 6 stars). How is it possiable that T6 is 12 times stronger than T3 and only kills 100,000 more troops!!!???

    Talk about the worst troop ever!!!!! T6 is not worth 1 gem until Kabam fixes how these troops attack and defend.

    Anyone else have these same type of results when using T6????

  • #2
    Originally posted by BloodGnomes View Post
    I was finaly able to acquire enough to send a full wave of the new T6 troop and WOW are they CRAP Troops!!!!!!

    Expalin to me how I can send 120,000 T3 troops and kill 200,000 defending T3 troops, then 10 seconds later with the exact same knight, exact same target, I send 120,000 T6 troops and only kill 300,000 defending T3 troops?????

    I mean really, T3 attacks are 24 might and attacks with 4 stars, T6 is 288 might and attacks with 1,100 (which I presume is 6 stars). How is it possiable that T6 is 12 times stronger than T3 and only kills 100,000 more troops!!!???

    Talk about the worst troop ever!!!!! T6 is not worth 1 gem until Kabam fixes how these troops attack and defend.

    Anyone else have these same type of results when using T6????
    Did you check to see if there hero woke up to
    Defend like an elite unit or if they skinned? Cause I seen about 420-500k t3 killed with 129k t6. I havnt seen there worth on defence. Your best testing a blank slate 10k t6 vs 10k t3

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, checked all of that, it was me and a Chancy from another aliance doing tests with the troops to see how they attack.

      And like I said the attacks were 10 seconds apart, so I doubt she could have popped a skin that fast in that time, especially since I was already 25 hits into her.

      Wow those T-6 troops are some crap, worse than T-5 if you can believe that!!!!
      online printing

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't buy that. You'd kill more t3 with t4 than this. If you looked at the report, then look again. Or post us screenshots of everything.

        Btw, having said that - yes, t6 will definitely be the worst trade off might vs. kills (or at least on par with t5), but that's the point - the higher the tier the worse the ratio.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't understand why you think this is such a surprise. Best troop out there is a T3 troop. Facts have shown with every new TIER troop that comes out is geared to TOM's only. Since T4 the new troops are nothing but might paper weights in my eyes. Only good a T4,5 or 6 is when you zero a UNMARSHALED city. T3 historically holds up better against any type of troop even though it is a third of the might from a T4 troop. LOL!!! Anyway I don't know why anyone would attack with a T6 troop anyway since your just handing over several million in tks and we all play the game of ratios with KOC. Anyway just putting in my two cents on the subject hope I didn't offend anyone.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
            Did you check to see if there hero woke up to
            Defend like an elite unit or if they skinned? Cause I seen about 420-500k t3 killed with 129k t6. I havnt seen there worth on defence. Your best testing a blank slate 10k t6 vs 10k t3
            I have too. But do the math. If your 129k t6, which are 288 might(correct me if I am wrong) killed 500k t3 (which I KNOW are 24) then you just got your butt kicked losing 37,152,000 to 12,000,000. To that end I would have to agree and say yes, they indeed suck. Folks in my world will MOVE their T3 in a TK tourney to avoid getting them killed if they're attacked. T3 rocks. Always has.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheRooter View Post
              I have too. But do the math. If your 129k t6, which are 288 might(correct me if I am wrong) killed 500k t3 (which I KNOW are 24) then you just got your butt kicked losing 37,152,000 to 12,000,000. To that end I would have to agree and say yes, they indeed suck. Folks in my world will MOVE their T3 in a TK tourney to avoid getting them killed if they're attacked. T3 rocks. Always has.
              Oh high tier troops will always be had might loss ratio. Cause there might is higher then would be resonable
              To kill I kill my t5 on campaign cause honestly all it's good for to me. T5 gets beat up to easily
              To be worth combating with it in my eyes.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by _EagleZilla_ View Post
                I don't understand why you think this is such a surprise. Best troop out there is a T3 troop. Facts have shown with every new TIER troop that comes out is geared to TOM's only. Since T4 the new troops are nothing but might paper weights in my eyes. Only good a T4,5 or 6 is when you zero a UNMARSHALED city. T3 historically holds up better against any type of troop even though it is a third of the might from a T4 troop. LOL!!! Anyway I don't know why anyone would attack with a T6 troop anyway since your just handing over several million in tks and we all play the game of ratios with KOC. Anyway just putting in my two cents on the subject hope I didn't offend anyone.
                I have almost no t5 because they are my primary combat troop these days. I'd use t6 if i had enough. All these high tier troops have a purpose, and one just has to use them when the time's right. The offense is much higher then defense these days, so sending t5 wave "as a scout" is totally viable. Point is that if the person is open, he will close immediately after 1 wave, so I'd better make that wave count. Also, using fury or lvl 100 Owain essentially gives you the option to go 1 tier up with your attack troops and keep similar ratio. It's all a matter of using the right troops at the right time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Best troop out there is t1.... Not t3 although those are the only two worth anything, all the others are a waste of resources unless your just a huge hugger

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X