Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

General knowledge of the un marshal and or open issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rukkirii View Post
    Please submit your bug in the same template provided in the How to submit a bug report thread. This makes it easier for us to gather the information and send to the dev. team to investigate.
    We have submitted info on this for the past year Rukkirii. Nothing has ever been done to rectify this glitch. No compensation and the glitch has not been fixed alone with all the other glitches/bugs we have reported and been posting on here. Maybe the dev team should start reading these forums.

Comment

Unhide and unmarshalled

I went to sleep last night with all troops hidden (even have a report showing they were hidden when attacked) then mysteriously all my cities were opened and un-marshalled. When is Kabam going to fix this glitch? I lost 1.3 billion in might. Easy TKs for the players that zeroed me so Kabam support better not come back with "it would be unfair to other players to restore your troops" like they have with others i know. So Kabam should do the right thing and restore troops...but will they...or will they do nothing. Social media may be the answer to force Kabam to do the right thing...obviously this is a known glitch and they havent given it much attention. Here are all the report numbers if someone at Kabam actual looks at the forums

Date Time (game) report number
      Aug 12 2014 4:20 AM 35946212
      Aug 12 2014 4:43 AM 35946421
      Aug 12 2014 4:20 AM 35946424
      Aug 12 2014 4:51 AM 35946486
      Aug 12 2014 4:53 AM 35946497
      Aug 12 2014 4:54 AM 35946524
      Aug 12 2014 4:54 AM 35946529
      Aug 12 2014 4:56 AM 35946559
      Aug 12 2014 4:58 AM 35946562

Comment

Originally posted by stuffinmuffin1 View Post
        We have submitted info on this for the past year Rukkirii. Nothing has ever been done to rectify this glitch. No compensation and the glitch has not been fixed alone with all the other glitches/bugs we have reported and been posting on here. Maybe the dev team should start reading these forums.
        What irks me is support talks down at us like we are illiterate fools. If a product is malfunctioning you fix it you don't add to it. If Kabam listened their customer base would better and ppl would spend more but why invest in a subpar product. Treating an upset customer without a shred of dignity or empathy is just plain wrong.

Comment

For me I don't think this glitch affects as many as claimed. I think a few have been affected and 90% of others lie to get free stuff back. I also think it's these dishonest players that halt the progress on fixing the issue that has affected so few. I know a player who admitted he forgot to reassign knight and say he is gonna mail kabam saying its a glitch anyway see what he can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance1_top20killer View Post
            For me I don't think this glitch affects as many as claimed. I think a few have been affected and 90% of others lie to get free stuff back. I also think it's these dishonest players that halt the progress on fixing the issue that has affected so few. I know a player who admitted he forgot to reassign knight and say he is gonna mail kabam saying its a glitch anyway see what he can get.
            This glitch has been about for over a year. Kabam have failed to fix the glitch in that time, and that's pretty shoddy by anyone's standards. So two things happen.

1) A lot of players who have been open and had the glitch, have suffered unfair losses and then the nightmare of trying to recoup those losses via support. In a lot of instances this results in players leaving the game.

2) It leaves Kabam wide open to abuse from players who just forgot to assign a knight. Kabam support lacks consistency on the issue. Sometimes they replace all the losses or just some of the losses or none of the losses. They have also replaced losses incurred by the attacking players!!. But the simple fact is, it is well worth a forgetful player "trying it on". Many other glitches are abused in the same way..........and the the blame for all of it lies fairly and squarely at the door of Kabam and our game team.

Kabam introduce the glitches....Kabam fails to fix to glitches.......players lose out because of the glitches (a lot to some tune), whilst others make unfair gains because of the glitches.

On the 11th of April 2014 (fully 4 months ago) Jesse started the thread "A message from Kabam...We hear you and are listening". On that thread Jesse made the following promise.......

"Bug and Glitch Prioritization - While we do not always communicate it, we are continuously fixing bugs and glitches that are brought to our attention by players. To keep the community better informed, we will more frequently update players about the progress being made and will be introducing fixes in upcoming versions."

Perhaps Jesse or one of the GM's would like to show us where these updates are and what progress is being made!!!!!

Lance, The glitch is real and has happened to many players, myself included. I posted on here about the glitch over a year ago when daft Riccardo was still floating around. I was lucky, in both instances I was closed and incurred no losses, many others were not so fortunate.
            http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

Comment

Originally posted by TangerineOne View Post
              This glitch has been about for over a year. Kabam have failed to fix the glitch in that time, and that's pretty shoddy by anyone's standards. So two things happen.

1) A lot of players who have been open and had the glitch, have suffered unfair losses and then the nightmare of trying to recoup those losses via support. In a lot of instances this results in players leaving the game.

2) It leaves Kabam wide open to abuse from players who just forgot to assign a knight. Kabam support lacks consistency on the issue. Sometimes they replace all the losses or just some of the losses or none of the losses. They have also replaced losses incurred by the attacking players!!. But the simple fact is, it is well worth a forgetful player "trying it on". Many other glitches are abused in the same way..........and the the blame for all of it lies fairly and squarely at the door of Kabam and our game team.

Kabam introduce the glitches....Kabam fails to fix to glitches.......players lose out because of the glitches (a lot to some tune), whilst others make unfair gains because of the glitches.

On the 11th of April 2014 (fully 4 months ago) Jesse started the thread "A message from Kabam...We hear you and are listening". On that thread Jesse made the following promise.......

"Bug and Glitch Prioritization - While we do not always communicate it, we are continuously fixing bugs and glitches that are brought to our attention by players. To keep the community better informed, we will more frequently update players about the progress being made and will be introducing fixes in upcoming versions."

Perhaps Jesse or one of the GM's would like to show us where these updates are and what progress is being made!!!!!

Lance, The glitch is real and has happened to many players, myself included. I posted on here about the glitch over a year ago when daft Riccardo was still floating around. I was lucky, in both instances I was closed and incurred no losses, many others were not so fortunate.

Don't disagree that there is a issue but, i also think lots lie that it happened to them when they did it to themselves to get troops back. I think the players that are not telling the truth about it need to stop saying it happened when it didn't so, the people who did have it happen to them can be helped. Kabam used to reinstate troops 100% of the time but, players caught on and started lieing so they stopped. a year ago a marshalled skinned player lost 20m t1 complained to kabam lied of course got them back. There is a big issue with players faking this gltich just as much as there is a issue of the glitch happening in my opinion that is.

Comment

No hack ? It's a bug so.... (from CanadianK)

Hello,

"There is no one hacking the game. If you want to add something about what you think is happening with this respond to the sticky thread about this. I'm going to be closing all threads and directing them there about this." - CanadianK

No hack in this game ? What a funny answer ! Who can believe this ? At least gem hacking is seen by every one. But if you take the risk to said so...

No hack ? So it's a bug. It has to be fixed, very quickly now ! Thanks for the confirmation.
                18+

Comment

They can say whatever they'd like but this is absolutely a glitch on kabams part. Take a look at another game hobbit, forums also filled with people being glitched open and unassigned, same company same issue, I think that says it all, this has been going on for years ripping people off of all of their might trained and money spent, think it's time to address it kabam, maybe hire some people even just for a week that can get a little work done than you can bring back your worthless "game team"

Comment

And to be honest, if they don't like paying out players who lost troops that they paid money for, then fix your glitch, you've only had well over a year to do it but like most things you ignore it and ignore it hoping it'll all just go away, honestly the people in charge of running this game are something else. Never seen anything like this

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberlolo View Post
                      Hello,

"There is no one hacking the game. If you want to add something about what you think is happening with this respond to the sticky thread about this. I'm going to be closing all threads and directing them there about this." - CanadianK

No hack in this game ? What a funny answer ! Who can believe this ? At least gem hacking is seen by every one. But if you take the risk to said so...

No hack ? So it's a bug. It has to be fixed, very quickly now ! Thanks for the confirmation.
                      Cyber, I'm not sure where Cank gets this from..."There is no one hacking the game". It's a very odd statement to make.

The unmarshaling of knights is a glitch....The opening of Castles is certainly a hack.

Neither issue has anything to do with Wi-Fi or the Data Network (Mr Wi-Fi and Mr Data are innocent)

The Game and Dev team have allowed these issues to undermine the game, and player confidence for long enough..............Both need to be resolved as a matter of urgency.

Comment

Originally posted by TangerineOne View Post
                        Cyber, I'm not sure where Cank gets this from..."There is no one hacking the game". It's a very odd statement to make.

The unmarshaling of knights is a glitch....The opening of Castles is certainly a hack.

Neither issue has anything to do with Wi-Fi or the Data Network (Mr Wi-Fi and Mr Data are innocent)

The Game and Dev team have allowed these issues to undermine the game, and player confidence for long enough..............Both need to be resolved as a matter of urgency.
                        90% of the people who complain about this are not telling the truth have you read there posts? hell after seeing 3 people this week complain about a gltich and from reading there posts you can tell what they did wrong to cause there knight off I don't even think there is a gltich anymore.

Comment

90% of the people who complain about this are not telling the truth have you read there posts? hell after seeing 3 people this week complain about a gltich and from reading there posts you can tell what they did wrong to cause there knight off I don't even think there is a gltich anymore.
                          There definately still is a glitch... My knights unmarshall about every other night for no reason, I've been fortunate enough to not have the other half of the glitch. Just last night I was bubbled all night so wasn't attacked or anything, two knights assigned one to rss production one on Marshall, 15m gold in city, woke up this morning both had been unassigned, gold has been there for days wasn't recently added or anything. there is absolutely a glitch with this and everyone including kabam knows it

Comment

Lance,

8 days ago you posted this.

"Don't disagree that there is a issue but, i also think lots lie that it happened to them when they did it to themselves to get troops back. I think the players that are not telling the truth about it need to stop saying it happened when it didn't so, the people who did have it happen to them can be helped. Kabam used to reinstate troops 100% of the time but, players caught on and started lieing so they stopped. a year ago a marshalled skinned player lost 20m t1 complained to kabam lied of course got them back. There is a big issue with players faking this gltich just as much as there is a issue of the glitch happening in my opinion that is."

I don't disagree with you! The glitch and hack ARE being exploited by some players lying......and who can blame them? I don't agree with it but there's nothing you or I can do about it.

That's why I say that both of these issues need to sorted by Kabam as a matter of urgency...as both have gone on for way to long.

I understand you want to back CanK up.....fair enough, but denial won't make these issues go away!!

Comment

Hi!
                              My knight unassigned even though i got 4m gold in The city. I Lost 11.5m t3 troops on 3 attacks! It said i had a knight assigned as Marshal, but i had no knight in my battle reports! When i tried to unassign and assign my knight again, i only got an error message.

And for those Who say that i need more gold in The city i want to explain. I have high tax and no training in that city. I have 16k/hour positive income from taxes. My Marshal take 5k/hour. My income should cover it. And even if i didnt have any income my 4m gold there should have kept my Marshal assigned for over a month. And no i was not attacked before these attacks after i refreshed the game.

Another weird thing happened yesterday.
                              I was attacked, 1 swordsman killed 11 Guardians, even though i had 32m gold, much better knight and better heroes and all The defensiven skins on and active. And my knight was assigned on The battle report! I had 333% better defence than hos attack and my heroes gareth, owain and Aglovale all lvl 40 against his gareth lvl 5, owain lvl 14 and Erec lvl 15.

Comment

I'm aware of 2 of the posts regarding these 'glitches', one of them was closed by Canadiank which the player mentions he opened with around 800k gold and gotten another 2m gold subsequently. You mentioned why was he open with 800k gold and indirectly faulting him for this 'glitch'. My question is why not? In general, knights can be marshalled for a few days with 800k gold. Why? Because knights take about 5.5k gold per hour. If 800k gold is not enough to last you a day, then obviously there is a bug with gold being eaten at a higher rate than what it should be.

If it's a bug that causes you to lose gold much faster than normal and subsequently causes you to be unassigned, then it's a bug in the game that causes players to be unmarshalled. Since Kabam has never acknowledge this gold issue and warn players about them, you can't blame players for opening up with that amount of gold. Making the assumption that every single player knows that there might be a gold bug is as wrong as Kabam assuming players knew that the best in class tournament was X world.

Comment

Working...
                                X