Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

force open and unmarshalled

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • force open and unmarshalled

    hey kabamians I was recently forced opned and unmarshalled please tell me where to post to get helped

  • #2
    There is no where to post, you just scewed. My advice, stop hidding so much and start attacking other players too. A common theme I keep seeing with people being forced open is that they all have garbage kills, never attack and never open for anyone or any reason. Maybe it is Kabam's way of telling the people who don't do anything that if they don't start playing they will be foced too. HA!!!!!!!
    online printing

    Comment


    • #3
      mr self obessed I am topn10 in tks kills in my world so thats not the reason (y)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BloodGnomes View Post
        There is no where to post, you just scewed. My advice, stop hidding so much and start attacking other players too. A common theme I keep seeing with people being forced open is that they all have garbage kills, never attack and never open for anyone or any reason. Maybe it is Kabam's way of telling the people who don't do anything that if they don't start playing they will be foced too. HA!!!!!!!
        Untrue ... The top ranked tk player in my world recently had the unmarshalled open glitch and he attacks/sits open when he is online ... This glitch has been around from the start but won't ever be fixed

        Comment


        • #5
          I have issues wrapping my head around this glitch just because me or my alli not one player has ever been forced open or had our knights un-assigned on us. That leads me to believe that there is something players are doing to make this happen, whether it be a specific chain of events that triggers it,human error,not un assigning/ assigning your knight when adding gold to your city,so it refreshes the balance of gold it can take from. It could be a number of things but, it is not just random there is a action that's done to cause it in my opinion. It is really hard to pin point the problem or issue. One more thing if you are attacking campaign with your marshal plz make sure you put it back on,there is a bigger risk of leaving your marshal off if you are constantly taking it off to do the campaign and, that could lead to getting destroyed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
            I have issues wrapping my head around this glitch just because me or my alli not one player has ever been forced open or had our knights un-assigned on us. That leads me to believe that there is something players are doing to make this happen, whether it be a specific chain of events that triggers it,human error,not un assigning/ assigning your knight when adding gold to your city,so it refreshes the balance of gold it can take from. It could be a number of things but, it is not just random there is a action that's done to cause it in my opinion. It is really hard to pin point the problem or issue. One more thing if you are attacking campaign with your marshal plz make sure you put it back on,there is a bigger risk of leaving your marshal off if you are constantly taking it off to do the campaign and, that could lead to getting destroyed.
            I too have not had this glitch happen to me (although I have been attacked unmarshalled cos I'm a idiot and forgot to Marshall my city lol)
            Could we start a sticky on this issue?
            Players who have had the issue could give further info
            Such as:
            -gold in city
            -location of city (coords)
            -last things they did before they were attacked (seems players are mainly offline when it happens,so things they did before they logged off could show similarities or how they logged off possibly)
            -reinforcements in city before attack (if any)
            -name of Marshall (we all use different knights)

            Just some of my thoughts as to what could lead to an answer of what's causing the glitch, obviously add any more info you feel could be helpful

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 154 View Post
              I too have not had this glitch happen to me (although I have been attacked unmarshalled cos I'm a idiot and forgot to Marshall my city lol)
              Could we start a sticky on this issue?
              Players who have had the issue could give further info
              Such as:
              -gold in city
              -location of city (coords)
              -last things they did before they were attacked (seems players are mainly offline when it happens,so things they did before they logged off could show similarities or how they logged off possibly)
              -reinforcements in city before attack (if any)
              -name of Marshall (we all use different knights)

              Just some of my thoughts as to what could lead to an answer of what's causing the glitch, obviously add any more info you feel could be helpful


              Great idea I started a sticky for this you can view it at the top of the sub forum.

              Comment


              • #8
                Im gonna go ahead and throw this in the mix.. ive been playing close to 2 years, and know the ins and outs as well as the dos and donts.. i never switch marshals,and always have gold delivered before assigning.. last night i LOST 3b might to this glitch.. i spend so much money on this game, its rediculous.. and the fact that ppl are saying its due to human error because its never happened to them is just insulting.. im beside myself right now, and sik to my stomach.. after.all the money ive put into this game(enough for a 2 bedroom house), it lets me.know that no matter what i do to ensure the safety of my troops and what ive worked so hard to gain over the years, its outbof my hands.. dont know if i want to continue playing..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JimmytheTullip View Post
                  Im gonna go ahead and throw this in the mix.. ive been playing close to 2 years, and know the ins and outs as well as the dos and donts.. i never switch marshals,and always have gold delivered before assigning.. last night i LOST 3b might to this glitch.. i spend so much money on this game, its rediculous.. and the fact that ppl are saying its due to human error because its never happened to them is just insulting.. im beside myself right now, and sik to my stomach.. after.all the money ive put into this game(enough for a 2 bedroom house), it lets me.know that no matter what i do to ensure the safety of my troops and what ive worked so hard to gain over the years, its outbof my hands.. dont know if i want to continue playing..
                  I never suggested it was down to human error, I'm just trying to see what could be possible causes of the glitch
                  If players who do have the glitch happen could give info and there are similarities it could provide an answer for the dev team to investigate in the coding, I apologise if you feel I was insulting you with my post, I've seen a few players quit over this issue and I don't anymore to quit which is why I'm trying to find a possible cure, just because I haven't had the glitch doesn't mean it doesn't affect me

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
                    I have issues wrapping my head around this glitch just because me or my alli not one player has ever been forced open or had our knights un-assigned on us. That leads me to believe that there is something players are doing to make this happen, whether it be a specific chain of events that triggers it,human error,not un assigning/ assigning your knight when adding gold to your city,so it refreshes the balance of gold it can take from. It could be a number of things but, it is not just random there is a action that's done to cause it in my opinion. It is really hard to pin point the problem or issue. One more thing if you are attacking campaign with your marshal plz make sure you put it back on,there is a bigger risk of leaving your marshal off if you are constantly taking it off to do the campaign and, that could lead to getting destroyed.
                    The issue is when you are on data there's lag it shows you closed then you force refresh and aren't. But the slider button I think is part of the issue as it delays closing in general. What I don't get though there's people I know never open get hit by someone who remain nameless and all of a sudden are open and the person is on the other side of the map and if you talk to other players on other servers the theme has repeated since the current update.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by WarriorMaiden View Post
                      The issue is when you are on data there's lag it shows you closed then you force refresh and aren't. But the slider button I think is part of the issue as it delays closing in general. What I don't get though there's people I know never open get hit by someone who remain nameless and all of a sudden are open and the person is on the other side of the map and if you talk to other players on other servers the theme has repeated since the current update.
                      I agree. This is the most fishy thing in this whole glitch issue. I can't seem to understand how someone who has never hit you before can suddenly catch you being glitched. It's happened too many times for it to just be a stroke of luck.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JimmytheTullip View Post
                        Im gonna go ahead and throw this in the mix.. ive been playing close to 2 years, and know the ins and outs as well as the dos and donts.. i never switch marshals,and always have gold delivered before assigning.. last night i LOST 3b might to this glitch.. i spend so much money on this game, its rediculous.. and the fact that ppl are saying its due to human error because its never happened to them is just insulting.. im beside myself right now, and sik to my stomach.. after.all the money ive put into this game(enough for a 2 bedroom house), it lets me.know that no matter what i do to ensure the safety of my troops and what ive worked so hard to gain over the years, its outbof my hands.. dont know if i want to continue playing..
                        It's insulting when support insist that their technicians have tested everything and nothing's wrong, and then try to teach you how to play and also provide 2mil gold as compensation.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Henry_G18 View Post
                          It's insulting when support insist that their technicians have tested everything and nothing's wrong, and then try to teach you how to play and also provide 2mil gold as compensation.

                          Just got a epic 101 email on how a marsh works and how the storehouse doesn't protect gold and I should be aware that if you're attacked you could lose gold if your city is pillaged. Total slap in the face. 3 weeks of waiting for that bs.

                          Btw, I was that player 154 was talking about. Server joke it is now.

                          KABAM
                          canadian pharmacy no prescription cialis generic best price

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I was just zeroed while closed and online. It happened twice to two members of my alliance within an hour. We were both zeroed by the same player.. This was a clear glitch not a player error.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              KABAM needs to rectify this situation , 1 billion might lost in 6 hits.. He lost 30 mil

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X