Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

question for everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for everyone

according to the "rules", it states all parties can be held accountable.

"Do not waste our time with Non-Constructive Posts. They don’t server a good purpose and just make the whole board feel more negative. Avoid these types of posts to help keep the Forums clean and useful."

so why have i been punished, for asking for answers? Jesse Kabam, we have talked before and came to an understanding. maybe, we can have a mature conversation. also, CanadianK, has been helpful. but, to be "thrown under the bus" by someone with no reason upsets me.

Hey mate these are answers you should seek in privet messages. I will always give answers on why something was removed or why something is edited or why a infraction was given. Just pm me and I will be glad to answer any questions about these types of things.

Comment

I like your modify policy, it should be given to everyone before they spend a cent on the game, after People have been robbed of time and money is not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
        Hey mate these are answers you should seek in privet messages. I will always give answers on why something was removed or why something is edited or why a infraction was given. Just pm me and I will be glad to answer any questions about these types of things.
        Some question may need to be sent private. However, I think such questions could be put in here. It puts Kabam on the spot. It's not just one player who feels the same. IF Kabam ever respond/feedback to such issues on here, others will see and it can also benefit them. AND just may be (MAY BE), it'll show a different side to Kabam.

Comment

Where did the "senior member's" post go?

Comment

after sleeping on it, drinking my coffee, and eating breakfast. i read through the entire terms and conditions for both the forums and in game. the BIGGEST problem i see in them are, there are no rights for the players. no, system for players to keep people in charge held accountable for any of their actions. but, once i read the terms from the companies (i can't state names) who host their apps, players have a way and an actual person to respond to "any concerns" over what we feel is "wrong doings" or if we need "further help".

so, basically, i (and others) would like to encourage Kabam and it's community to open up a little more, and give us the same respect that you request. if i post here on the forums, it's because (usually) i have submitted a ticket already with either no help or i get an auto-generated response that has nothing to do with the original complaint. we are reaching out to you here for HELP. we are generally already upset and are hoping that you, here, are willing to help. this is not a SLAM KABAM post, but a cry for help from THE PLAYERS

Comment

Originally posted by brew1123 View Post
              after sleeping on it, drinking my coffee, and eating breakfast. i read through the entire terms and conditions for both the forums and in game. the BIGGEST problem i see in them are, there are no rights for the players. no, system for players to keep people in charge held accountable for any of their actions. but, once i read the terms from the companies (i can't state names) who host their apps, players have a way and an actual person to respond to "any concerns" over what we feel is "wrong doings" or if we need "further help".

so, basically, i (and others) would like to encourage Kabam and it's community to open up a little more, and give us the same respect that you request. if i post here on the forums, it's because (usually) i have submitted a ticket already with either no help or i get an auto-generated response that has nothing to do with the original complaint. we are reaching out to you here for HELP. we are generally already upset and are hoping that you, here, are willing to help. this is not a SLAM KABAM post, but a cry for help from THE PLAYERS
              Really could not have said it better myself. By the time we make it to the forums we have usually already been ignored or told our issue doesnt really exist. Yet here we have multiple users reporting the same issues. The only reason ive stayed is my alliance is like a family to me. We make bonds with other players and Kabam knows we wont give this bond up easily.

Comment

There has just been too many mistakes mainly due to developer issue or bad coding or whatever the issue in house is. Most of the mistakes (leprechaun issue, vandeross chest, 3rd city healing troops in 102, and newest multiple chests to a single player for billions of might) give players an unbeatable advantage. Its purely unfixable without punishing innocent players for playing the game as it was put in front of them. A lot of players have already been unfairly punished by the lack of real support. I think the only real way to get rid of these mistakes is to just for once take responsibility for the poor quality of service you offer, step up and claim those mistakes, award everyone in the game 50k gems for dealing with it this long and move on. Oh yea one more thing, please fix those pesky scouts that never return. I had one run away 2 years ago and still haven't seen him. That's just one thing to fix before putting anything else out. Or take them away. A lot of people use gems to insta scout and the lil fella runs off and never comes back.

Comment

Done with poor customer service

WAY TOO LITTLE, WAY TOO LATE!

I will now take my issues to ITunes as nothing gets done here or by opening a ticket...

Comment

We are starting to see a never ending circle. we contact support for help (don't get it), then come here for help (then seems to vanish). you guys/gals maybe trying to help, but without communication we are all left to assume. we understand, you can not tell us what specifically you are doing (or have done), but a comment every so often to say, "hey, we haven't forgot about you or the issue, we are still working to find a resolution to the issue.", is better than silence. then, once things are wrapped up, a simple," we have looked into this matter and have found a resolution to the problem. thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention and keeping the game fair and fun for all.". whether you tell us what was done or not, we (the gamers) feel that you are/have taken our problems serious and if it was a problem that you were having. customer service is not a challenging thing, it's quite simple. treat customers as if they matter and communicate to them that you care.

just food for thought

Comment

I see we have our answers. The usual. .....smh

Comment

No duty of care to paying customers,
                        No integrity shown by the company.

Comment

I find it funny, the player that we requested to be looked into, has been bragging in global chat. And supposedly has seen "proof" of others. Isn't that a violation in it's self?

Comment

Originally posted by brew1123 View Post
                            customer service is not a challenging thing, it's quite simple. treat customers as if they matter and communicate to them that you care.

just food for thought
                            And here lies your problem... If you hadn't noticed, we don't matter. They've made it blatantly obvious that only the $$$ matters. Just look at the "we hear you and are listening" cry a few months ago, has anything changed? No. It was a simple tactic to try and stop the hoardes of players that were requesting refunds and that's all it was, they won't change anything and will still not care one bit about their players. Has support gotten even a tiny bit better since then? Not one bit, my experiences have been worse if anything now just having my cases closed with no response what so ever. Unless your a top spender you won't get any help, if you are they'll ruin an entire server for you giving you things nobody else has access to.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_5JVNMJL View Post
                              And here lies your problem... If you hadn't noticed, we don't matter. They've made it blatantly obvious that only the $$$ matters. Just look at the "we hear you and are listening" cry a few months ago, has anything changed? No. It was a simple tactic to try and stop the hoardes of players that were requesting refunds and that's all it was, they won't change anything and will still not care one bit about their players. Has support gotten even a tiny bit better since then? Not one bit, my experiences have been worse if anything now just having my cases closed with no response what so ever. Unless your a top spender you won't get any help, if you are they'll ruin an entire server for you giving you things nobody else has access to.
                              Funny thing is, I am one of those "big spenders", or should I say, "was". This was my last straw. First ignored, (as well as at least 70 other players on 1 server, then punished for trying to save a game I (we) love to play, and now a complete lack of respect for every player...... shame on you guys.......

Comment

Working...
                              X