Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

When will Kindle fire get update Kabam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

running low on patience

They have been "working" on the kindle update since November presumably. I opened my first ticket about it just after thanksgiving. It's been 6 months since v16 passed us up. A special chest once we update would be nice.

Comment

Like I said previously, I have asked the team about this. They are working on getting it pushed on Amazon, but I don't have anymore information at this time, I wish I did. I will make sure to let you know when its live!

Comment

thank you

Sorry Kanoona about being cranky, but you can understand the frustration. I have no gear, so when I fight the ratios are terrible. I am actually embarrassed to fight. You have given the most encouraging information so far. I am not a big gemmer, but I spent about $20 a week until January. I bought 100 gems today because I am starting to have faith again. Looking forward to the update. Thanks.

Comment

v17

the v17 update went live in Howell 78 this morning. There is a campaign tourney right off the bat that I cannot participate in because the kindle was not part of the update. We completely missed v16 and all that went with it. How long will it be for v17 and how much can we expect to miss out on. I have no gear equipped, no forging completed, no city of solace (although i have 3 deeds). I understand that forging takes time and so does building up the 5th city. I can't believe that no one has any idea how long it will take for kindle users to get updated.

Comment

day 2

This is day 2 using v15 while everyone else has v17. There have been over 1200 views to this thread, so I know there are more than just a few kindle players. If you view this, please comment to show solidarity and our numbers. I wonder if the development team has even submitted anything to Amazon. If Amazon is holding it up (for going on 7 months), kabam should be pressuring them. It's not my job to chase updates.

Comment

As of 6:30 pm EDT, I cannot get onto my account. I get, "your Pardon good Knight. Network error (code IGN)", I rebooted my device, same result. I removed the app and reinstalled. I would be able to start a new city in a new world, but when I log on, i get the Network Error. What is going on??? At least earlier today I was able to get on, albeit to use v15. Now I can't even do that, and its proving difficult to open a ticket because I can't get on my device.

This was resolved at approximately 7:15 pm EDT - Thanks

Comment

Kanoona I appreciate everything you've done for this issue but I was wondering if there will ever actually be an update
                kindle players have been waiting since December '13 in some cases so I was wondering if there actually planning an update
                And best guess as to when it will be or if there is some sort of conflict between Kabaam and amazon that is leaving kindle
                Players at a disadvantage . I dont expect an updated right now but a straight answer as to why there isn't one would be nice.

Thank you

Comment

Is it because amazon keep turning down the update? They have to approve it before it is allowed onto the market...
                  mindsarentmagic

Comment

Day 3

This is day 3 with v15. I understand that Amazon has to OK the update, but seriously v16 came out in December of last year. Maybe someone at Kabam should be pushing for the approval or at least communicating with the players who are affected by this. I have complained to both Kabam and Amazon with no results. If you open a ticket you get a cut and pasted response and your ticket is closed. There is little information here, probably because Kindle users have quite or given up. I really like this game and i want to be able to play it to its fullest. My inventory is crowded with items I cannot use. I have world gems I cannot spend. I want to buy gems (and have this week) but I know that I will get items from Merlin that I cannot use like hammers and charms. It is very frustrating to get so little information and to have waited so long for the update. You have to admit 6 months is too long. It just seems like everyone is hoping that this will all go away. 1300 people have viewed this thread in the past 2 weeks. That tells me that this is affecting more than just a few people.

And know one has been able to tell me if they have even sent an update to Amazon for approval.

Comment

Day 4 waiting for v17 while using v15. Here is a list of the things that v15 users do not have access to or can't use: world gems, everlasting portals, fertile cyclone, divine farm and barracks upgrades, campaign mode, city of solace, the wheel, the raffle (held in dec), the vitality spheres, gear, hammers, dust, charms, divisional events, inviting players as officer, promoting glitches when VC or Chancey, and I am sure that there are things i don't even know about. This is day 4 waiting for the update, and 4 days since the last comment by Kabam. I opened a ticket 2 days ago with no formal response other than i should hear from someone within a day. I also sent a message to Amazon with no response.

Comment

Day 5 - Kindle Fire users are still floundering with v15 while all other players are using v17. This is day 5 for v17 and over 6 months for v16. Over 1400 players have viewed this, the lack of an update is disappointing.

Comment

Just now updated on my Kindle Fire. Thanks so much for all y'all did to finally get this to us.

Comment

update

Not able to play game. Without update,own kindle fire

Comment

Some of you beat me to the good news :P! Kindle Fire update is now live, you can now download V17 , enjoy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Kanoona View Post
                                Some of you beat me to the good news :P! Kindle Fire update is now live, you can now download V17 , enjoy guys!
                                Kanoona, the game is no longer compatible with the kindle fire. I called amazon after I deleted the app because it was showing up that it had a update and when I went to search for to download it again it's not showing up. Amazon said that the recent update has made it not compatible with my kindle fire. Can you confirm or deny this ?

Comment

Working...
                                X