Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Troop Exploit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Troop Exploit

    Kabam,

    You must realize by now that there is an exploit in the game which allows players to have several thousands of troops without any food production. There are actually topics about it on this forum. To sum it up, there is no penalty for running out of food to feed your troops. Players can exploit this if they have a second city by moving all of their troops to one city while the other collects resources. This is not a hack or a cheat, it is an exploitation of a glitch in the game.

    As an example, this is a player I scouted who attacked one of my alliance members:


    This is a report from someone who attacked me:

  • #2
    Problem?

    Just continue playing the game, and when you get your second city, do the same thing. It's not cheating because everyone is able to do it. Provided they have their second city.

    Comment


    • #3
      There is a penalty

      When you have no food in a city you cannot build troops, buildings,or research. You can of course ship food in and start builds before it is depleted.

      Comment


      • #4
        This is not a bug, exploit, glitch or anything like that. When the game was first released troops would leave if you ran out of food. When v4 of the game was released that penalty was removed deliberately. You can read about it in the release notes in the News and Announcements forum. So this is a deliberate feature of the game and is the way it is meant to be played.

        Comment


        • #5
          I remember reading in the getting started guide they mentioned you must keep your troops fed or they will desert. Also, when you have allies reinforcing your city you must make sure to have enough food to supply the troops. That was on the kabam site.

          A second city is available to everyone, but it can take a long time if you don't buy it or win it in the chance game.

          From a game design standpoint, I don't know why they would make this a "feature" of the game. If you read the post I linked to, it is not a simple process that just anyone would intuitively figure out. I didn't figure it out until I actually ran out of food trying to build up a massive army.

          Upkeep is really pointless if you can just move your troops and lose nothing. Sorry if it would change your fantasy world you're living in.
          Science Journalism

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by groodscom View Post
            I remember reading in the getting started guide they mentioned you must keep your troops fed or they will desert. Also, when you have allies reinforcing your city you must make sure to have enough food to supply the troops. That was on the kabam site.

            A second city is available to everyone, but it can take a long time if you don't buy it or win it in the chance game.

            From a game design standpoint, I don't know why they would make this a "feature" of the game. If you read the post I linked to, it is not a simple process that just anyone would intuitively figure out. I didn't figure it out until I actually ran out of food trying to build up a massive army.

            Upkeep is really pointless if you can just move your troops and lose nothing. Sorry if it would change your fantasy world you're living in.
            Here is a link to the v4 release notes that state troop desertion was deliberately removed. http://www.facebook.com/notes/kingdo...65697933505075

            I'm not voicing any opinion on the validity of the decision. I am simply stating a fact.

            Comment


            • #7
              Bitch made dude

              Just do the same thing games are ment to be exploited

              Comment


              • #8
                Regarding this so called exploit. Firstly this exploit has allowed alliance as well as individual might to grow out of hand. The result is that alliances are approaching a billion might. I believe that this condition is a detriment to this game. If this trends continues there will be only a few alliances left fighting amongst themselves. How much fun would this game be. There has got to be a stop to this so called exploit if Kabam wants new players to enter this game as well as current players to stay in this game and spend their hard earned money.
                CBD for Sale Florida

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Novavex View Post
                  Regarding this so called exploit. Firstly this exploit has allowed alliance as well as individual might to grow out of hand. The result is that alliances are approaching a billion might. I believe that this condition is a detriment to this game. If this trends continues there will be only a few alliances left fighting amongst themselves. How much fun would this game be. There has got to be a stop to this so called exploit if Kabam wants new players to enter this game as well as current players to stay in this game and spend their hard earned money.
                  It is not an exploit. It was a deliberate game mechanism introduced by Kabam with the release of v4 of the game. http://www.facebook.com/notes/kingdo...65697933505075

                  In no way shape or form is this a bug or an exploit. If you don't like the feature then that is fine. I'm not commenting on whether it is right or wrong. However it is not an error it is how Kabam want the game to be. If you would like to see the feature changed then I would say the suggestion forum in the best place. I do know that Kabam have stated previously they have no intention of ever reversing their decision to remove troops desertion. Never say never though. If enough players want it then they may change their minds.

                  Even without a 2nd city you can still achieve the same effect. Simply reinforce another player with your troops. Preferably a city that already has no farms. We have been doing this since the release of v4 and before the 2nd city was released. In this way our alliance was able to grow virtually unhindered. The introduction of the 2nd city had little impact on this as we already had no issue with food.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks for the replies, runey. I'm glad you shared that link because I couldn't find it on the forum (although I'm sure it's there).

                    I agree with Novavex. I don't think it was a good idea but I'll just do the same now that I moved my city and changed my name (also finished farming plans). I can't imagine trying to start an alliance with a small group of friends who are all new to the game. They won't stand a chance, which is what happened to my alliance.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      Thanks for the replies, runey. I'm glad you shared that link because I couldn't find it on the forum (although I'm sure it's there).

                      I agree with Novavex. I don't think it was a good idea but I'll just do the same now that I moved my city and changed my name (also finished farming plans). I can't imagine trying to start an alliance with a small group of friends who are all new to the game. They won't stand a chance, which is what happened to my alliance.
                      Actually it looks like Kabam deleted the v4 release notes from the forum. They used to be there but I couldnt find them anyway. Remebered that they also put it up on Facebook. Worst case I could of got it from thr in game mail. I never delete anything so I still have that official announcement

                      Another optiion is to create a new account and build up the embassy as high a possible before protection runs out. Make sure that account joins your alliance and then reinforce it. It cant be attacked and you then have no upkeep to worry about. Again not a glitch but a way to use the game mechanism to your advantage.

                      There are glitches that can be exploited in regards to new cities. However there are also ways to circumvent those glitches and effectively make them useless. Its just a mattermof trial and error

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thx guys for the reply.

                        I have a question: 1) If I have only 1 city my troops die or not (with 0 food) ? 2) If I have 2 city my troops don't die. But it's the same if the troops are in the first or second city or the troops desert works only in the SECOND city? 3) It's the same if I do support or reassigns troops?

                        Sorry for my english
                        baba poker online

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MatteoMatto View Post
                          Thx guys for the reply.

                          I have a question: 1) If I have only 1 city my troops die or not (with 0 food) ? 2) If I have 2 city my troops don't die. But it's the same if the troops are in the first or second city or the troops desert works only in the SECOND city? 3) It's the same if I do support or reassigns troops?

                          Sorry for my english
                          1) troops do not die/desert when you run out of food regardless of how many cities you have
                          2) not sure what you are asking here but the troops only eat food from the city they are in. somif all troops in 2nd city then 1st city has no upkeep. doesn't matter if you have no food in either city the troops will not die/desert.
                          3) if you reinforce another alliance member with your troops then they have to feed them. so your own upkeep will drop. again troops will not return, die or desert if the city they are in runs out of food.

                          hope that helps

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by runey71 View Post
                            3) if you reinforce another alliance member with your troops then they have to feed them. so your own upkeep will drop. again troops will not return, die or desert if the city they are in runs out of food.

                            hope that helps
                            Yesterday I sent in reinforcement troops to my ally. My ally has no food and has a negative production of food. My troops are not dead, why?
                            baba poker online

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MatteoMatto View Post
                              Yesterday I sent in reinforcement troops to my ally. My ally has no food and has a negative production of food. My troops are not dead, why?
                              error, troops return to home...
                              baba poker online

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X