Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

cities opening automatically

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cities opening automatically

    When are you guys and gals going to be kind enough to fix the glitch that opens your cities automatically . It has happened to many times and too to many players for it to be lag . It happened to me for a 6th time and it is the second time I lost over 500 mm it is real annoying and discouraging to build and gem that high just to lose it while you sleep or work.

  • #2
    They wont fix it. They wont fix any glitches or problems with the game. People have been complaining about theses glitches since the halloween update. Nothing has been done. I even started a glitch thread to list all the known glitches but nothing has been done. The thread was even at kabams request.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by stuffinmuffin1 View Post
      They wont fix it. They wont fix any glitches or problems with the game. People have been complaining about theses glitches since the halloween update. Nothing has been done. I even started a glitch thread to list all the known glitches but nothing has been done. The thread was even at kabams request.

      That thread was incredibly helpful and has been forwarded to the engineer team to look into. However these things take time, it can take weeks to even several months before you will notice any changes in game. I just want to let you know that your suggestions and bug report aren't going on heard and we are working through resolving them over time. Thank you for all of your help!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kanoona View Post
        That thread was incredibly helpful and has been forwarded to the engineer team to look into. However these things take time, it can take weeks to even several months before you will notice any changes in game. I just want to let you know that your suggestions and bug report aren't going on heard and we are working through resolving them over time. Thank you for all of your help!
        I am glad that something hopefully is finally being done. These glitches are frustrating as is. You need to understand it from a players point of view. When a company like EA puts out an update for the game they target the bugs and glitches first. We have not seen that with this game. Just new content added and more glitches.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by stuffinmuffin1 View Post
          I am glad that something hopefully is finally being done. These glitches are frustrating as is. You need to understand it from a players point of view. When a company like EA puts out an update for the game they target the bugs and glitches first. We have not seen that with this game. Just new content added and more glitches.
          They are doing something, screwing you. Everything is functioning as designed on their end. (Notice, it's never "functioning as described", but as designed or intended)

          Comment


          • #6
            Fixing is one issue. Compensation is another issue. Kabam never wanna do compensation only to show they not acknowledging the glitch is happening.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kanoona View Post
              That thread was incredibly helpful and has been forwarded to the engineer team to look into. However these things take time, it can take weeks to even several months before you will notice any changes in game. I just want to let you know that your suggestions and bug report aren't going on heard and we are working through resolving them over time. Thank you for all of your help!
              While that's comforting feedback in the forum, I take that with some skepticism. I've lost count of how many support tickets I've turned in related to same recurring "glitches" and gotten zero restitution, same canned response--game working as designed, sorry about your luck. I've lost BILLIONS in resources to transfers that never arrive, hundreds of millions in might to marches that don't return to castle (including lots of troops only available through purchase/gems), and fortuantely only twice have lost troops to phantom drawbridge keeper that opens my castle when I'm away.

              Your engineers may be working on this, the problems may be challenging, but for those of us that have been playing for 2+ years, all we see are same recurring issues and while we used to get decent response from customer service and restitution, lately all we get are auto responses and zero restitution.

              There's a reason I've dropped from someone burning 2-3k gems per month to someone who doesn't even use the free world gems I occasionally win. There are significant technical issues that are costing players serious losses.
              Science Journalism

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Outcast_hitman View Post
                While that's comforting feedback in the forum, I take that with some skepticism. I've lost count of how many support tickets I've turned in related to same recurring "glitches" and gotten zero restitution, same canned response--game working as designed, sorry about your luck. I've lost BILLIONS in resources to transfers that never arrive, hundreds of millions in might to marches that don't return to castle (including lots of troops only available through purchase/gems), and fortuantely only twice have lost troops to phantom drawbridge keeper that opens my castle when I'm away.

                Your engineers may be working on this, the problems may be challenging, but for those of us that have been playing for 2+ years, all we see are same recurring issues and while we used to get decent response from customer service and restitution, lately all we get are auto responses and zero restitution.

                There's a reason I've dropped from someone burning 2-3k gems per month to someone who doesn't even use the free world gems I occasionally win. There are significant technical issues that are costing players serious losses.
                I lost 215mil yesterday afternoon to this 'glitch'. Im sure nothing will be done about it so I will not waste my time opening a ticket. This is the last straw for me. The lack of any customer support is ridiculous. And people... Stop thanking these kabamers for simply responding to a thread with some general response. They are nothing but talk.... If U can even manage to get that. I refuse to thank someone for merely doing their job, especially when their barely even doing that. I would have fired everyone in this support team ages ago. Service is what separates a quality company from a worthless one. Thanks for nothing again kabam.

                Comment

                Working...
                X