Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Gems and the Pot Of Gold

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I play in 87 I'm along time player and gemmer. I did do the the lep mistake that some Kabam employe did. I did win 120k gems but before I could do any thing they EMPTYED my whole account!! They took the pot of gold chest and all other items i had plus evey gem on my account the error gems in my invitory and they took 38000 gems I had before this issue. It was a human error not a glitch. There for me and my lawyer have moved forward due to there 3 o well responces. For a lot of us gemmers its not about the gems we won u took. Its the gems I bought I'm mad about the items I've been collecting in my worlds for years. They didn't just hit me in 87 they wiped all my worlds. Yet there r people who still have over 300k gems didn't lose anything and r still spending like crazy. Kabam is wrong I'm walking away from Kabam games for ever with a full refund. If u were smart u would do the same

    Comment


    • Ok the issue is that iTunes and play store tos both say it was illegal for kabam to remove anything that has been bought. The second we hit claim button and they gave us prizes it was finalized. Therefore both providers will refund every penny you have ever spent with kabam if this happened to you. All these ppl giving unrelated scenarios to justify kabams actions are a joke. I will give a real one that would hold up in court.

      Lets say all U.S.A. BANK OF AMERICA'S held a promotion were they hid leprechaun toys all over major cities in the us. They then had each branch post on huge boards in the bank lobbies what you get per amount of Leprechaun toys. Most wrote it as $120 per 5 toys. But a few got wrong info from home office and wrote $120,000. They then held contest and paid ppl $120,000 for 2 full days in which the banks closed doors 2 times and verified payout with home office. Payout was never corrected..... they pay you and you then go to a different bank branch and deposit it into your acct. It would be 100% illegal for bank of America to go into your bank account and remove the money. The written down amount is a legally binding contract!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nice_Try
        They would rather get sued then just give back the gems and buckets
        The only thing you guys are entitled to is purchased gems returned and the correct lep pay out they are allowed. To take the gems that where not supposed to be granted but they can't take purchased gems they should return purchased gems if any took and give right lep pay out they are 100% allowed to take gems that where mistakenly given though the event but the purchased gems is not right and should be returned if they took them but how do you know what gems where spent first the exploit or the paid for ones it's a mess really

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kingofthebulls View Post
          Ok the issue is that iTunes and play store tos both say it was illegal for kabam to remove anything that has been bought. The second we hit claim button and they gave us prizes it was finalized. Therefore both providers will refund every penny you have ever spent with kabam if this happened to you. All these ppl giving unrelated scenarios to justify kabams actions are a joke. I will give a real one that would hold up in court.

          Lets say all U.S.A. BANK OF AMERICA'S held a promotion were they hid leprechaun toys all over major cities in the us. They then had each branch post on huge boards in the bank lobbies what you get per amount of Leprechaun toys. Most wrote it as $120 per 5 toys. But a few got wrong info from home office and wrote $120,000. They then held contest and paid ppl $120,000 for 2 full days in which the banks closed doors 2 times and verified payout with home office. Payout was never corrected..... they pay you and you then go to a different bank branch and deposit it into your acct. It would be 100% illegal for bank of America to go into your bank account and remove the money. The written down amount is a legally binding contract!

          So just call apple and they will give us all the money we have spent on the game back?

          Comment


          • I'm a big gemmer, I've lost the last 3 solo toms, the player who beat me bought loads of chest with glitched gems. Alliances have added billions of might even though they've never had gemmers. Not to mention the now fully forged knights they have, more than 1. I've spent a lot forging my knights to stay ahead in the game. If this isn't fix & soon I'm done. There's no point in playing legit when bs like this pushes the average player way ahead.
            Chitchatr.com 100% unbiased chat platform

            Comment


            • Please stop with the bank analogies as those who are using them obviously don't understand the nature of business. A bank first and foremost is a "bank", not a company, it's a type of business that stores and trades in currency and I would say 99.9% of the banks/credit unions in America are federally insured by the FDIC. Now if you can grasp this concept you might begin to understand that means the money a bank loses is insured and by our federal government. Kabam and every other businesses money outside of the bank isn't insured by the FDIC, the FDIC doesn't insure all American currency only the currency inside a bank. So if a bank over pays or misappropriates of currency then they have the right to retrieve it. Now if you can't grasp the concept of different types or natures of businesses then grasp this, if a bank makes such a mistake they CONTACT the customer and NEGOIATE how to best have their money returned given the mistake is theirs. I realise they may not do it to 100% the customers best interest but at least the communicate and try to do what they can with the customer.

              As for all this Kabam made a mistake and have every right to remove what ever they want bs, please read some laws, study some past cases of similar nature, and call and talk to the California Bureau of Consumer Affairs as well as legal Aid. Because your wrong. No one can just write a TOS or other form of agreement and do as they please as anything is subject to a judges decision in a court of law. I realise here in America big business support and fund our government so they are given more room to work but aren't given free reign to do as they please and the laws still apply to them. So enough with the defeatist comments of weakness and ignorance. If you want to know sites like google will educate you on these things.

              As I have said previously I have found legal representation and if you would like to contact them feel free to message me and I'll forward you their information and the can inform you of yor legal rights. So please feel free to discuss anything but try to not fill people's heads with crap and incorrect information as our ignorance is Kabams biggest weapon.

              Comment


              • Kabam is there a time frame your going to deal
                With this players still glitch gemming like made cause you never took there troop boxes and knights away

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EmperorFire View Post
                  So just call apple and they will give us all the money we have spent on the game back?
                  Yes depending on how much you have spent. But you can easily get last 4 months back. I know 23 ppl so far that have each gotten over $1,500 back. One that got $4,835

                  Comment


                  • I was hoping kabam would fix this, but if nothing is done by mornings im calling iTunes and my credit card company.

                    Eventually iTunes will get sick of the fraud and delist kabam... So much for your IPO. Then again, I'm not sure you guys really wanted the SEC seeing any part of your accounting anyhow.

                    Comment


                    • Whine, whine, whine... I bought gems honestly and those who won them from Kabam's mistakes are passing me up and I'm going to cry about it. Please do quit as this is a war game that the big spenders have ruled for far to long and now that they have some competition they are crying. I do sympathise with the bases of your points. But seriously the games dying only those who spend big are able to compete to the highest level and those who don't can not. So now that Kabam made a mistake that benefitted those who don't spend as much and the big spenders have competition it's cry cry cry.

                      Is it me or does is this sounding like a pity parade for those who are selfish and only caring of their own disposition?..

                      I think I am one of the few who are actually happy to have some competition and aren't thinking of just myself. Seriously if these cry babies were the founder of a country they would be the founders of a 4th world country as even 3rd world countries understand that it's normal to take advantage of opportunity in order to succeed. If America was founded on the bases only those who spend can partake and those who don't shouldn't have the ability (kinda like it is now), we wouldn't have half of what we have now.

                      So here a big (((((hug))))) for your poor selfish babies. I'm playing "on top of old smoky" on the worlds smallest violin for you, serving some nice wine and cheese for snacks and afterwards you can all go out and eat worms for the main.

                      Note to those who haven't heard... "LIFE'S NOT FAIR".

                      All those who didn't spend big because they didn't have the ability were feeling like you do now, so try being an adult having some consideration and realising this is called "COMPETITION".

                      I swear all this mistake has proven is Kabam only cares about the big spenders, the big spenders are the only ones who want to be at the top, and that if god forbid the little guy gets a break all buggery breaks loose.

                      I should be crying that it's not fair to me as well, but I'm not selfish and I am in an alliance with non spenders I'm happy that had the opportunity to compete. I'm also in a world that like many are dying and might comps are the only comps that are big because of big spenders tk comps are dead as the big spenders knights just fight each other as the little guys don't want to slaughter their troops. So please have a little consideration for others and be happy that it's not just 20 big spenders ruling the server.

                      If these smaller non spenders were part of your alliance are you mad about that? If yes then you shouldn't be in an alliance as it's a team effort and unlike most American professional sports it's not about one person but the whole team. Sure we may not all agree and there always differences and things that separate individuals but being a strong team player is about overcoming these things and proceeding to do your best. I think the moral of this mistake magnifyies the fact KoC is much like real life and like real life people are to self involved and can't overcome themselves to care about the greater good. So all you whiners can leave and let those of us who are able to be selfless and want to have competition play together and have fun without hearing your pity parades.

                      Comment


                      • Great job on killing a decent game! Hope those few days of high Rollin with glitch gems was worth it! Lol The saddest part is the ppl that acted like starving Ethiopians at a food drop getting the glitch gems are now Butthurt cuz Kabam took them back. Newsflash all the evil "gemmers" that pay to be number one are who kept the game free for the rest of the SAMs club knights! It's America typified. Get something free,abuse it until it's gone.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TallDarkNight View Post
                          Whine, whine, whine... I bought gems honestly and those who won them from Kabam's mistakes are passing me up and I'm going to cry about it. Please do quit as this is a war game that the big spenders have ruled for far to long and now that they have some competition they are crying. I do sympathise with the bases of your points. But seriously the games dying only those who spend big are able to compete to the highest level and those who don't can not. So now that Kabam made a mistake that benefitted those who don't spend as much and the big spenders have competition it's cry cry cry.

                          Is it me or does is this sounding like a pity parade for those who are selfish and only caring of their own disposition?..

                          I think I am one of the few who are actually happy to have some competition and aren't thinking of just myself. Seriously if these cry babies were the founder of a country they would be the founders of a 4th world country as even 3rd world countries understand that it's normal to take advantage of opportunity in order to succeed. If America was founded on the bases only those who spend can partake and those who don't shouldn't have the ability (kinda like it is now), we wouldn't have half of what we have now.

                          So here a big (((((hug))))) for your poor selfish babies. I'm playing "on top of old smoky" on the worlds smallest violin for you, serving some nice wine and cheese for snacks and afterwards you can all go out and eat worms for the main.

                          Note to those who haven't heard... "LIFE'S NOT FAIR".

                          All those who didn't spend big because they didn't have the ability were feeling like you do now, so try being an adult having some consideration and realising this is called "COMPETITION".

                          I swear all this mistake has proven is Kabam only cares about the big spenders, the big spenders are the only ones who want to be at the top, and that if god forbid the little guy gets a break all buggery breaks loose.

                          I should be crying that it's not fair to me as well, but I'm not selfish and I am in an alliance with non spenders I'm happy that had the opportunity to compete. I'm also in a world that like many are dying and might comps are the only comps that are big because of big spenders tk comps are dead as the big spenders knights just fight each other as the little guys don't want to slaughter their troops. So please have a little consideration for others and be happy that it's not just 20 big spenders ruling the server.

                          If these smaller non spenders were part of your alliance are you mad about that? If yes then you shouldn't be in an alliance as it's a team effort and unlike most American professional sports it's not about one person but the whole team. Sure we may not all agree and there always differences and things that separate individuals but being a strong team player is about overcoming these things and proceeding to do your best. I think the moral of this mistake magnifyies the fact KoC is much like real life and like real life people are to self involved and can't overcome themselves to care about the greater good. So all you whiners can leave and let those of us who are able to be selfless and want to have competition play together and have fun without hearing your pity parades.
                          You don't understand I don't care if they pass me it's the 20b might they got not that they passed me they are now unstonble unzeroable and have unlimited of everything and no one but those players will win comps that's the issue your not looking at it from other peoples points to and that shows you don't understand the whole issue you should look at things from both sides before judging people i understand small players have no chance that sucks but a unballence like this is no good for anyone I see why they are upset and have a right to be but got the good of the game future it needed to be removed btw your insulting people who are upset there investment in a game has been kinda ruined is not fair in my
                          Eyes

                          Comment


                          • Kabam should give a decent amount of gems to everybody, every player, active or non active, e.g. 60000 gems so everybody will build an strong knight and cities and can fight and buy might at least similarly. When everybody will deplete theese free gems, real gemmers will be in the lead again...

                            And I bet many weaker players will become more active again and will spend more money for real gems if they will see that they can even compete with those ultrabig players. Many smaller player doesn't play too much simply because they think they can never catch up and that's why they don't buy gems because they think it doesn't worth it...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Justice22 View Post
                              Kabam should give a decent amount of gems to everybody, every player, active or non active, e.g. 60000 gems so everybody will build an strong knight and cities and can fight and buy might at least similarly. When everybody will deplete theese free gems, real gemmers will be in the lead again...

                              And I bet many weaker players will become more active again and will spend more money for real gems if they will see that they can even compete with those ultrabig players. Many smaller player doesn't play too much simply because they think they can never catch up and that's why they don't buy gems because they think it doesn't worth it...
                              All good and all but no one would buy gems ever and it would be the end of the game as they wouldn't make money you know how long 60k gems of stuff can last you

                              Comment


                              • Talldarknight***
                                Your deluded. Spenders are where they are because they've spent their money to be there. Each god & Celtic suit cost approx 3k gems to fully forge. These ppl have them done now in multiples, free of charge. So for spenders to try stay ahead in the game they've now gotta double their spend?? Spenders have kept this game running for longer than it should have. Without us Kabam wouldn't have been one of the largest grossing game producers last year.
                                Kabam fix your shît or lose spenders in mass numbers
                                Chitchatr.com 100% unbiased chat platform

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X