Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Gems and the Pot Of Gold

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gems and the Pot Of Gold

must be trying to clean up the mess in 87, 120k gems instead of 120

Seriously, so because once again kaban have a glitch that pays out 100k gems... This is not the first but it is always denied... Not only do many players have a ridiculous advantage, but others like myself cannot even log in to get the few on offer! Gov

Comment

whats wrong drogba you must have benefited from it lol you think kabam wouldn't notice. True gov unless the gems are taken back the game is ruined

Comment

Originally posted by _Drogba_V36
        Kascam just ran over and pulled the plug cause of it. This game is done after that 360k gems and up for some people
        Kaban you need to either take gems back (but you have not before and said gems won genuinely when max payout clutch happened at least twice before in last few weeks) or you need to match everyone else... Gov

Comment

I put in a ticket yesterday to report this and here we are today with all world shut down while kabam fixes the glitch. The damage is done. This is not the first time a large scale glitch has given ppl a huge unfair advantage. They'll just sweep it under the rug while the people who took advantage of this dominate TOMs and train-a-thons leaving scraps for the rest of us. They'll even try to sway our attention with 10 Merlin tokens as compensation. If you all don't fix it, I'd rather have a refund.

Comment

Really those gems were NOT world gems ??? They can be used in every world ??? That totally blows. Now we will have the winners in 87 dominating every world they play in !!!!!!!! Maybe Kabam wil do what's right and find some way for many of us to have the same benifet 87 had

Comment

Gems and the Pot Of Gold

Originally posted by Kanoona View Post
              Hey everyone,

We had some stability issues with the game around noon, things should be back to normal now.
              Quit dancing with the truth. We all know about the leprechaun turn in glitch. Give us an honest answer about how you all are going to fix this.

Comment

Server 87 was giving people 120k gems for each 5 leprechaun turned in. None of these were world gems and people from other servers were going there to collect on such a massive screw up.

Comment

There were a few worlds that glitches on the turn in for 5 leprechauns for the bucket o gold. In turning it in it gave you 1000 buckets instead of 1. The stability issue was a Kabam inniciated issue which they took out the option for the bucket turn in....and froze all of those buckets that were given. Now I'd like to know since Kabam awarded the prizes how they are going to take them back and not expect lawsuits from their obvious mistake. Those of you that didn't have the opportunity for this I'm sorry...but for those of us that did...Kabam bite the bullet and fix the problem and open back up the prizes already awarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanoona View Post
                    Hey everyone,

We had some stability issues with the game around noon, things should be back to normal now.
                    I hate to say this but it seems whatever great about this leprechaun event has been undone in the last 12 hours. Giving back players gems is great but the faulty payout in a few worlds have created a totally unbalance game right now. There's no way we can compete now with people who had taken advantage of the hundreds of thousands of gems. Yes, Kabam has tried to fix the issue by taking back the gems from players who have profited but the damage has already been done.

There's players in my world who are bragging about spending most of the gems already through purchasing tokens , troops , speed ups , etc. Taking back whatever gems remaining doesn't really solve the issue. Kabam should look back into their game logs pre and post gem glitch and take back whatever that's unfairly gained. Yes we can private message the players name and worlds but what about those who are silent about it? Those who do not brag?

Comment

Leprechaun Tournament (Injustice against players)

These are not demands, just my humble opinion.

First, kudos to Kabam, hunting for the leprechaun was a great idea-it gave the players something to do with the picts other than obtain crests.

Second, and here is the problem that thousands of players are having issue with:

1. The event rules were posted and "we" the players played by your tournament rules.
                      2. There was no "glitch" as most people are alluding to. But it was a Kabam employee that posted the prize payouts and it is not the fault of the player that it was mistyped or that no editor or supervisor caught the employees' error.
                      3. Players earned the Leprechauns as instructed and traded them into the round tower for specific prizes for the Leprechaun tournaments. The "Bucket O' Gold" was listed for exchange of 5 leprechauns, and the player would receive a "Bucket O' Gold" prize at the rate of x1,000. The contents of the "Bucket O' Gold" prize was: 120x Gems and 1 Lionheart Armory Chest.
                      4. Players began to hunt picts and turn in their earned leprechauns and found that, due to Kabam's oversight, not a "glitch", had issued a prize payout of 1,000 buckets of 120k gems and 1,000 Lionheart Armory Chests.
                      5. After Kabam employees enjoyed the weekend (while players beat picts and earned Leprechauns) and returned to work, it was finally noticed that a Kabam employee made a colossal error.
                      6. Kabam in noticing the error, deleted the prize "Bucket O' Gold" from being obtained and has now "frozen" the buckets from being opened by the players in their My Items tabs.
                      7. Kabam has made no announcement to the players.

That's pretty much the bottom line.

Third, here is what the players know:
                      1. Players know they played by the rules set by Kabam.
                      2. Error was in no part due to the player.
                      3. Players earned their leprechauns and the prize payout listed.
                      4. That locking the prize payout is an injustice and slap in the face to the player for abiding by rules and playing a fair game and earning the posted prize.
                      5. That the lack of communication by Kabam to the players for locking the prize payout is a form of shirking their responsibility to the player.
                      6. Players also know that these gems were not designated as 'world specific' gems, so trying to change the type of gem is an injustice.

Fourth, here's what we'd like to see:
                      1. Kabam to post a notice and apology-stating that they are looking into the employee error and that is the reason for having frozen the prize payout.
                      2. After sufficient time, Kabam should unfreeze all prizes duly earned by those players.
                      3. Kabam to employ a supervisor or editor for all future tournaments to prevent further errors by Kabam employees and subsequently causing an injustice to the valued customer of Kabam-the players.
                      4. Kabam should not make amends to any players that did not earn this prize as per tournament rules.
                      5. Kabam not attempting to make this prize payout as 'world specific gems'.

These are not demands, just my humble opinion. If other players from Lancelot97 or other worlds where this occurred, can post their opinion-I would gladly appreciate the show of support.

Comment

So what I am seeing is that you feel that players who jumped to 97 for the oversight by kabam should be rewarded in any world. That is ridiculous. If made world specific I can't even imagine how unplayable 97 will be but I have seen at least a dozen players from 66 bragging about their millions of gems. Now not only does this ruin 97 but the cancer spreads in to all other servers. Why would anyone try to compete in any competition when you have these players who manipulated an "overnight" and now have the ability to do what they want for the foreseeable future. Allowing this will make a number of players quit trying and eventually leave the game. We have lohengrin in our server. One person who has that bankroll of gems is enough. Having more than that ruins the game. In my opinion.

Comment

Not to mention that they have removed gems from players accounts, some of which were legitimately won or purchased

Comment

Yea, some of our members went to world 87 and got 120,000 gems for 5 Leprechauns. That aint right. Yall might as well do it for other worlds and my world.
                            New WEDDING RINGS

Comment

LionMedic, i agree whole heartedly. i spent over 12 hours of play time, just to get 5 Leprechauns. now i log back in, and the majority of them are gone. i will be reporting to GOOGLE PLAY AND APPLE, seeings how in my household we have multiple players on different devices. as far as the comment about "world gems", then they would be violating their own policies. they were posted as regular gems, 5 leps, to obtain prize listed. now, as far as "66player66" comment. i flip to several different worlds, it doesn't matter if they went there just for the gems or not. they still played by the rules given, so therefor, EARNED.

Comment

Working...
                              X