Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Troops missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troops missing

I sent a message on dec 19. Im in gareth66 and my screen name is XxHellFirexX. I maxed my attacks on wilds and i only lost approximately 134,000 t1 troops according to the reports, but i am missing over 1.2 million t1 troops. I want those back. Please check the reports and get my t1's back.

Yup. I'm there too.
    voyance-amour-eternel.com

Comment

I'm experiencing the same problem as well - when a march returns, there is a (random) chance that all of the troops go missing. I lost somewhere between 1.5 and 2 million tier 1 troops this way, both when attacking wilds and cities.

Since Kabam doesn't communicate with the players that are affected by this bug and there are lots of complaints on the forums, I decided to directly contact Apple.
      If you have made any recent purchases, I strongly advice you to ask for a refund. Apple just refunded my two latest purchases.
      In order to get a refund, you must take the following steps:

1. Open iTunes on a Mac / Windows computer
      2. Click on Store in the menu
      3. Click on View Account
      4. Sign in
      5. Click on "See All" under Purchase History
      6. Click on Report a Problem
      7. Click on the Arrow on the left side of the purchase which you want to reimbursed for
      8. Click on Report a Problem. You will now be forwarded to a web page where you have to sign in again. Sign in
      9. At the "Choose Problem" drop down list, select "Problem is not listed here". In the textarea, you explain the problem of the troops disappearing. Don't forget to state clearly that troops can be and ARE bought with gems that you obtained by making the purchase (this is also the truth in my case). Furthermore, include several links to topics on this forum in which players complain about disappearing troops. You will find several recent such topics. This way, Apple can verify that there is indeed a problem.

I hope this can help you.
      https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

Comment

Get gear on wilds but loose 10 times more than reports say

I second the above - hunting for new knight gear gives good rates on lvl 10 and only loss on first wave, reports say. But when you check your might and troop count you will notice the loss is much more. I've done hundreds of attacks loosing like 10k tier3, but found out I lost like 150k tier3!!! Several players got same issue and have filed complaint to Kabam. Looking forward to get this fixed and troops reinstated.
        long term care

Comment

hey guys! As i was doing the attack wilds event, i did not realize i lost 4m might worth of troops!!! I was sending 20k each light cavalry per attack for the first 50 wilds.. Another 20k each militiaman per attack for the second 50 wilds & 20k each archers per attack for the remaining 100 wilds.. My reports state i only lost a few troops for the first attack & none for the succeeding attacks.. Please look in to it and give me back my troops please... I dont gem so i have to train it & it's not easy to get it to where it is.. And another thing, i have complained (3 times already!) about not seeing resource request being posted by my allies... Still cant see it after the recent update.. HELP PLEASE! thank you very much

USERNAME: Lady_Lyonene
          WORLD: Morgana76
          ALLIANCE: Barrel_of_SoCo
          DEVICE: Samsung Note 1

Comment

Thanks Johnny! What you said worked! Got a refund...

Comment

I lost my troop when reassigning, where are they, I want them back.

Comment

missing troops and might

The same thing happened to me today. I lost about 10m might, all t3 and t4 troops. I wasn't paying attention to my might, and I am pretty sure, I only lost t1 militiamen, but lo and behold, I am now 10m short. Please give us back our troops and might kabam.
                Lancelot007 merlin69

Comment

Tonight as I have for the past few nights, I was attacking wilds to win gear. When I started I had about 162 million might. I began attacking the same wild over and over again and after many attacks I noticed I had lost a lot of might. I now have 143 million might. I checked the reports and only the first report shows me loosing any troops. It appears that all of the troops used in some of the marches just dissapeared. I lost over 18 million might tonight dug to this glitch. Who knows how much more I lost the last few nights? I was doing the exact same thing for the past few days. Please compensate me for the missing troops and get this glitch fixed. - SirMisterSir on 37

Comment

Originally posted by SirMisterSir View Post
                    Tonight as I have for the past few nights, I was attacking wilds to win gear. When I started I had about 162 million might. I began attacking the same wild over and over again and after many attacks I noticed I had lost a lot of might. I now have 143 million might. I checked the reports and only the first report shows me loosing any troops. It appears that all of the troops used in some of the marches just dissapeared. I lost over 18 million might tonight dug to this glitch. Who knows how much more I lost the last few nights? I was doing the exact same thing for the past few days. Please compensate me for the missing troops and get this glitch fixed. - SirMisterSir on 37
                    If your going to spam the same wild with continuous attacks your troops "will disappear", regardless of what the battle report indicates, whether this is a bug in the game or deliberate is unknown.

I have had good success attacking the same wild in intervals of no less than 20 seconds, with the first wave taking the losses and subsequent waves taking no losses or minimal losses and always getting a chest with each attack, and no losses of troops other than what is actually indicated in the battle reports.

Suggest experimenting, seems most worlds have different battle mechanics, just don't spam the wild and more than likely you won't have unaccounted losses of troops.

Comment

Hey Kabum, you guys are great at answering the mind numbing dribble posted in forums but when hundreds of players have an issue you all play Casper the vanishing ghost. Is that your plan to steal players built or bought might on a wild scam? I'm excited to see sales in 2014! Lol. I hope the pipeline is filled with more noobs to dump money in your scam of a game, because those that know you stopped supporting long ago. PS: At least you spelled the name right on the stadium.(so proud). Happy scamming in 2014

Comment

They responded to my support request by restoring half the might I lost. Better than nothing but - I'm tired of the glitches. No more $ from me and I may just quit all together. I'll try the refund route through apple first. Troops and supplies disappearing has been going on for years but this is the first time it has taken so much might. Time to stop the excuses Kabam and fix this.

Comment

fut coins fifa coin trader fifa coins

Welcome to have more fun game waiting for you http://www.ut14coins.co.uk

Comment

More troops lost. My whole alliance is missing a minimum of 500k troops. Most are missing a million in troops. I've also noticed horrible and random drop rates from wilds. Certain wilds drop every hit, other wilds only have a 40% drop rate. This is attacking lvl 10 wilds.
                            voyance-amour-eternel.com

Comment

Exactly the same happened to me. Posted it separately as I saw your Thread too late.
                              That's totally annoying. Wrote Kabam and hope they are this time not as reluctant as with all other complaints.

Comment

Working...
                              X