Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

The wall is broken!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wall is broken!

There is something fundamentally wrong with the game, when hundreds of people on each server decide not to build one. You are making this war game boring, so many alliances are hiding troops and deciding not to build wall. We are one day going to get to a point no one has a wall, and there is NOTHING TO ATTACK. I'm so bored. I'm in wars all the time with wall-less enemies....I attack, and I get air. Nothing....please buff the wall. It takes FOREVER TO BUILD and it's gone in an instant. You need to make the wall SO STRONG, that you have to be very stupid not to build one, or do something. We have nothing to attack on our enemies, therefore they can be complete jerks to us, and there is nothing we can do to get back, please don't make this a game with nothing to attack. The game is broke. I guarantee you kabam, look up the email address [email protected] ...I'm DONE speening a single dollar until this is addressed. I'm ready to quit the game. Fix this, very very soon, this needs to be hot fixed not wait for v6 or v7. Like TODAY.

What's the eta on the next update that, are there any plans to directly address the wall being so terribly inefficient that a good portion of the game has abandoned making one, therfor releasing themselves from all liability and giving us enemies we can not attack, creating people who behave like jerks because they know there is nothing we can do to them. Please Kabam, at least if we know that you are addressing this, we can put up with it a little while longer. Envoy fixed it, can you? And estimated time frame? Or sadly my entire alliance has agreed to switch games gonna lose them.

Comment

Ya man, our alliance is about to leave the game too. It's so boring, none of our enemies have walls, and there troops are hidden! We have nothing to attack. They just farm our walls, with troops they can make in one day, our wall that took months to max, is gone in an instant. It's sad this game used to be fun, now it's just all jerks who attack with nothing that can be done back to them. The little guy has become overpowered and the guys can't do anything to them.

Comment

Please Kabam will you fix the wall, and make it so you'd have to be foolish not to have one? Wall needs to be more powerful and sought after than troops. Best thing since slice bread, buff the wall, do something, give us a way to fight back against wall less troop hiding, something needs to change

Comment

I'm with you guys! Between the alliances with no walls/hidden troops, and the wild flipper alliances (I spend an hour a day getting new wilds!!) me and my alliance have about had it. We have all agreed to switch games if these two issues aren't fixed soon.

Comment

I'd like to know if this is going to be addressed. There is something wrong with the wall if hundreds of players aren't building one. It takes months to build, and can be tore down with a single attack. The wall is the ONLY thing we can attack, it shouldn't be so easily defeated. If you buff them everyone will want one. I honestly do not know the perfect solution, but the game wasn't designed for people to simply not build a wall so that they are un-attackable .... We have entire alliances farming our walls for the leadboard, and we can do NOTHING back. They have no wall and hidden troops was this the intent of the game? I spend thousands on this game, please fix the game, so that at ALL TIMES you can attack your enemy. Do you not agree the enemy should be attackable? I'm ready to quit, i played World of Warcraft for years, when a class became overpowered, they INSTANTLY hot fixed, you appear to be doing nothing. Please just let me know this is being addressed and estimated time frame.

Comment

The lack of reponse to this urgent issue, is very discouraging.

Comment

The Wall Specs have been changed few Updates ago, in this post you can read about the rational behind this change and the various comments http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...Troops-Changes

Thanks for your messages and we will keep them in consideration for future updates

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post
                  The Wall Specs have been changed few Updates ago, in this post you can read about the rational behind this change and the various comments http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...Troops-Changes

Thanks for your messages and we will keep them in consideration for future updates
                  You have hundreds or people deeming the wall so useless they aren't building one, I'm sure this wasn't intended. More changes need to be made, to ensure every player builds a wall. More and more people are building troops only, and hiding them, giving us NOTHING to attack. A war game without being able to attack was not your intentions. Kabam i play this game more than 40 hours a week, please investigate more changes, I do not know the best solution, but HUNDREDS of players aren't building walls. You would surely do something if everyone stopped building troops and walls, why won't you address people not building walls? Would you not agree that there is a problem?

Comment

really, that was you guys addressing the issue? so i can now make 3k wall troops in 3.5 hours, that die to 500 t1 troops? fail. i dont even build wall anymore, it is completely useless. i too spend tons of money on this game but it is starting to get ridiculous. there is currently no point at all to having a wall. i had an almost full lvl 10 wall get wiped out by less than 70k t1 troops. yes, over 200k wall defenses wiped. and i had a lvl 200 plus knight assigned as marshall when it happened. people are going to quit playing this game once it gets to the point that no one has anything to lose. no fun attacking and never killing anything. listen to your customers kabam, they pay your bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post

Yes, you did fix one issue with the walls in the amount of time it takes to create wall troops, however, the current issue is somewhat different. If 3 million in wall might can be destroyed by 172 thousand in troop might, there is no point to creating that wall. The amount of resources (not just the time) put into the wall vs the amount of resources needed to destroy the wall and the amount of might lost on both sides are the issues that need to be addressed.

For example: my wall was recently attacked, I had 51,200 defensive trebuchets (might 24 each), 34,200 traps (might 18 each), 34,100 clatrops (might 18 each) and 34,100 Wall-mounted crossbows (might 18 each). The trebuchets take 1,000 resources each to make, the other 3 items take 500 resources each to make. My total wall might was supposed to be: 3,072,000, and it took 76.8 million resources to create. The person who attacked me only lost 42,770 militiamen, at a might of 4 each and 500 resources each, their totals lost were: 171,080 might and 21,085,000 resources. How did I lose 17.8 times as much might and 3.6 times more resources then they did, even if you account for a possible higher level knight and use of upgrades like a blood lust it would not be enough to account for the difference, and research amounts could not have made a difference either as all of my research except for featherweight and giant strength are at level 9.

Loss amounts in both might and resources should be roughly the same - not so heavily skewed that it makes any one type of troop useless.

Comment

Kabam by your reply it's as if you didnt even read the OPs post, his concern isn't how long it takes to build a wall. His concern is, it's so underpowered, that a ever growing majority of players are deeming the wall useless and not building one. Eventually everyone will be without a wall, and can do whatever they want with no possible retaliation. All of our wars now are against entire alliances that do not even ALLOW you to build a wall. That's right, it's noW a requirement to get into these alliances, you aren't allowed wall, and you must hide troops. So you have an entire alliance that can not be attacked. This is anarchy in a war game, these people can be as rude and disrespectful as they want, you can not attack them. All they do is attack anyone and everyone because they can't be attacked back. You used to be respected for having a large army and a lot of might. Now it's useless against these types of enemies. You had to have intended 100% of users build walls, I bet the idea of people not building one, never entered your mind. Now ENTIRE alliances there's at least 10 alliances and more starting all the time, that are wall less troop hiding a$$holes. If this goes unchanged the entire game is going to chose not to build a wall and we will not have ANYTHING to attack. Please balance the game so that everyone is obligated to build a wall. Your probably going to have to seriously buff the wall, like 1 wall unit kills 5 t3. If you flip it and make tearing down a wall simply because you have a couple million resources, not worth it. Now if you have a couple million resources beyond store limits, they send 15,000 t3 and tear down a fully maxed wall, simply to rob you. The war element is slow slipping away, if you have enemies with no wall hidden troops, THERE IS NOTHING TO ATTACK. Please I'm begging you, read, understand what we are saying here, we are trying to save your game, people are starting to leave over this, and its not going to get better unless drastic changes are made.

Comment

thank you for all your suggestions, feedback and analysis. I forwarded to the engineers and they will keep them in consideration with the development of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                            Kabam by your reply it's as if you didnt even read the OPs post, his concern isn't how long it takes to build a wall. His concern is, it's so underpowered, that a ever growing majority of players are deeming the wall useless and not building one. Eventually everyone will be without a wall, and can do whatever they want with no possible retaliation. All of our wars now are against entire alliances that do not even ALLOW you to build a wall. That's right, it's noW a requirement to get into these alliances, you aren't allowed wall, and you must hide troops. So you have an entire alliance that can not be attacked. This is anarchy in a war game, these people can be as rude and disrespectful as they want, you can not attack them. All they do is attack anyone and everyone because they can't be attacked back. You used to be respected for having a large army and a lot of might. Now it's useless against these types of enemies. You had to have intended 100% of users build walls, I bet the idea of people not building one, never entered your mind. Now ENTIRE alliances there's at least 10 alliances and more starting all the time, that are wall less troop hiding a$$holes. If this goes unchanged the entire game is going to chose not to build a wall and we will not have ANYTHING to attack. Please balance the game so that everyone is obligated to build a wall. Your probably going to have to seriously buff the wall, like 1 wall unit kills 5 t3. If you flip it and make tearing down a wall simply because you have a couple million resources, not worth it. Now if you have a couple million resources beyond store limits, they send 15,000 t3 and tear down a fully maxed wall, simply to rob you. The war element is slow slipping away, if you have enemies with no wall hidden troops, THERE IS NOTHING TO ATTACK. Please I'm begging you, read, understand what we are saying here, we are trying to save your game, people are starting to leave over this, and its not going to get better unless drastic changes are made.
                            You are dead on, absolutely right with this statement. Every day that passes in the game, a certain number of walls are taken down. And everyday that passes, fewer and fewer people rebuild them. It has already gone as far as this: Because of my high amount of might, I have been asked by players in three separate alliances if I would attack their walls a little each day while they build up troop might, for the purpose of getting rid of their walls without a large and fast drop in their alliance's might. Two days ago, I had my second city wall taken down. I am not rebuilding it. It took two weeks to max it out, and only 2 attacks to take it out. Ricardo, I enjoy this game quite a bit, but the quality of gameplay is diminishing because of this. In the passed month, I have noticed that wars between even the biggest alliances have lost a lot of their luster. When two, 450 million might alliances go all out against each other, and only lose 10 million in might, it underlines the lack of balance in the game. Now, instead of having epic battles between hundreds of players, most of the action is found in chat. The game is diminishing into more of a social forum than a MMO war game. This problem can not wait for later to be fixed. Version 7 needs to address this issue, or you will find many more inactive players filling up the KOC worlds...
                            George Chidiac

Comment

Yep in real life it is not so easy to siege a heavily fortified defended position yet in this game walls are totally useless. You can take down a 3 mill wall and only lose a few hundred thousand might in archers...so unrealistic its not even funny. If walls are meant to be useless then we should be able to build an entire wall in a day using little res.

Comment

Working...
                              X