Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Missing troops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing troops

i was attacking the same pic camps lvl 6 and lvl 9. Lvl 6 I hit with mm and I hit the lvl 9 with light cav. I hit the same one over and over again so far gaining 80 fourth city crest but the problem is my troops that's hitting the lvl 9 randomly losses 100k troops. I started with around 600k light cavs when I got around 70 crest my count was down to 200k then in about 5mins down to 50k. I only lose around 2k troops every 1/11 hits. I haven't lost a lot in my second city which is hitting the same lvl6 started with 120k and have around 100k. But 1st city hitting lvl 9 loses 550k? I hit the same amount of time with equal losses. This might be complicating to understand but all I'm getting at is my troops are missing, I refreshed didnt work. My reports come back with all troop survived. Only 1/11ish hits come back and say I lost 2k troops. If anyone knows a solution let me know.

Bors60 master_sheepfu

Kabam is slacking

Originally posted by Sheep93 View Post
    i was attacking the same pic camps lvl 6 and lvl 9. Lvl 6 I hit with mm and I hit the lvl 9 with light cav. I hit the same one over and over again so far gaining 80 fourth city crest but the problem is my troops that's hitting the lvl 9 randomly losses 100k troops. I started with around 600k light cavs when I got around 70 crest my count was down to 200k then in about 5mins down to 50k. I only lose around 2k troops every 1/11 hits. I haven't lost a lot in my second city which is hitting the same lvl6 started with 120k and have around 100k. But 1st city hitting lvl 9 loses 550k? I hit the same amount of time with equal losses. This might be complicating to understand but all I'm getting at is my troops are missing, I refreshed didnt work. My reports come back with all troop survived. Only 1/11ish hits come back and say I lost 2k troops. If anyone knows a solution let me know.

Bors60 master_sheepfu

So after the event result I scored 5th with about 2k pict camp attacks but that's with two cities attacking it. In order for me to lose 550k light cav I had to have hit around 3k with one town. I really want my might back look in to your coding and you can see how much I had how much I actually won and lost to pict camp. I'm not asking for gems just my troops not all 550k but majority of it back cause I did not lose this many I checked my reports every time. I even sent a support ticket got a dumb auto reply but nothing after that.

Comment

I hope they respond to you... Kabam are selective it seems with who they answer... I have been trying for ages, I lost 1.1 mil archers hitting lev 7 Picts for the pict comp... I should have lost hardly any!

I have also had my hidden city I was just saving for a fury hit unhide with no marshal set, on its own. So I lost another 15 mil might easily owing to a glitch... Kabam are yet to resolve my issue. The next day a member in my alliance had the same glitch and kabam have already responded to him.... I am very happy for him, but disappointed that kabam fail to deal with issues fairly and appropriately

Comment

Because kabam can't even reply back about my missing troop I am not able to participate in the Merlin pict camp event because of the fear of my troops marching into the land of lost troops. I guess this is complicating as the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle or the devils kettle. For the amount of money they make they should help everyone not just selected few. I at least want a reply saying you will never get them back or we are looking into it. Some of us receives the silent treatment guess we don't pay enough. If this game had excellent customer support I wouldn't mind dropping banks every time I get paid but with this uncaring greed kabam has I decided not to. Someone high up had to had seen this and not just my troops everyone else who has lost them. It won't kill you to give us full or partial troops back. Let us feel that y'all are taking care of your customers even if its a big lie just pretend. Hope there is no typos don't feel liking checking just hope someone that can help reply.

Comment

Have you opened a ticket with Kabam. If not you should. I had the same problem yesterday and approx 17k catapults never returned. I opened a ticket and i'm just waiting on the reply. I've had troops go missing before and to be fair Kabam have replaced them for me after looking into it.

Comment

Originally posted by kopite76 View Post
            Have you opened a ticket with Kabam. If not you should. I had the same problem yesterday and approx 17k catapults never returned. I opened a ticket and i'm just waiting on the reply. I've had troops go missing before and to be fair Kabam have replaced them for me after looking into it.

i face the same problems before, but i didnt lost much on my troop so i didnt complain!! But sometimes i think it is my network problem, when the network is unstable, missing resources or missing troop will occur! But i am still not sure it is my network problem or the githch from the game!

Comment

So far I sent in two support tickets and both came back with an automated message with a lot of crap that doesn't resolve my issue. One I sent at the beginning of the problem which is like a week ago and never got response I sent another one today but let's see. I bet all I will get is the automated response. They say 1 business day but guess I don't pay enough for them to consider me a koc player that needs help.

Comment

I've lost 9 million t1 hitting the Picts today, when I won the other pict event on Saturday I hit 500 more and lost hardly any. A drop of 35m might. I have emailed them and hope they replace them. Luckily I didn't delete the reports showing no troops loss.

Comment

I go to the support and send a support ticket but that never gets answered. Is there a different email I can contact them on? I deleted my messages but it has to be in their system and if its no longer on their system its because they keep ignoring my tickets. If anyone knows an alternate email or some other way to contact kabam please point me in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_586FN65 View Post
                    I've lost 9 million t1 hitting the Picts today, when I won the other pict event on Saturday I hit 500 more and lost hardly any. A drop of 35m might. I have emailed them and hope they replace them. Luckily I didn't delete the reports showing no troops loss.
                    I lost 1.1 mil archers, not participated in any more pict comp until they sort out glitch.... Still waiting for a response from them weeks later!

Comment

Yep sorry to hear you're all having same issue as me. This has just happened a second time now to me. In total kabam owe me 3 mill t1, 15k wagons and 25k t4! Now the first time it happened was one month ago and I lost 550k t1, I e never heard back from kabam and I sent like five tickets in and only had the automated response. This time it's a whopper, I've lost just over 10 mill in might again from attacking lv 10 pict camp during pict attack contest #11. I've sent in about 8 tickets so far and still only had an automated response. Surely they can't ignore me when I've lost over 10 mill might due to an in game glitch!! Bet you they bloody do!!!!!

Comment

They have responded to me now, but as they are over two weeks late and I did not keep all the hundreds of reports of me hitting Picts, they say there is no evidence of my missing troops... Very unsatisfied customer, I lost 1.1 mil archers and the chance of 600 gems... On top of that I lost 15 mil might owing to a hide button glitch which was basically the 600 gems I had used on chests in t4 troops...

But kabam refuse to accept responsibility and replace :-/

Comment

Sorry to hear that gove. I've had a reply, they've said similar to you about no evidence as they can't reproduce the troops going missing bit but have put one third of what I lost back on my acct. I said thx but that's not good enough, you're obviously accepting liability as this glitch is happening to lots of ppl but you're only putting back one third of what I lost? Why one third and not everything?
                          I'm still waiting for a reply back again, I'll keep you posted

Comment

Thanks for the updates guys, I'm still waiting on Kabam getting back to me. I have had the normal automated responses, but nothing from them about my 9m t1 I'm still missing. Maybe it's because I do have the reports still showing no troops,loss, lol. I keep expecting to wake up and for my reports to have been deleted. At least some have had responses. I'll let you know if they ever contact me.

Comment

All I get is automative response and I would like even a partion of the 550k light cavs back. Maybe a real reply kabam. I'm sending another ticket would be the third one

Comment

Working...
                              X