Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Ticket Response - Help us understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Response - Help us understand

Can you help us understand why there seems to be a great delay in response to the point that it is BELIEVABLE that his tickets are being thrown away.

Also, many times, it is obvious that many of the front line ticket/service responders are greatly out of touch with the game. Kabam, you need more people who play the game working with you and servicing those that place tickets. This one thing will go a long way to meeting your customers needs. Front line responders that dont understand do more damage than good and leave your customers feeling like they are worthless. Also, the more familiar one is with the game, the quicker they will be when responding to tickets. I have over a year and a half of playing this game and know it better than most.

Please, tell me where I can apply...

Thank you, BonFIRE hengist 10

DIDNT COPY OVER THE FIRST PART OF THAT.....

REPOST

My husband had over 120k troops just up and dissapear.. I have had this happen before ... The one thing that is upsetting is that his tickets have not been answered ... yet mine that were submitted much after the fact have been.. More than one ticket has been submitted.

Can you help us understand why there seems to be a great delay in response to the point that it is BELIEVABLE that his tickets are being thrown away.

Also, many times, it is obvious that many of the front line ticket/service responders are greatly out of touch with the game. Kabam, you need more people who play the game working with you and servicing those that place tickets. This one thing will go a long way to meeting your customers needs. Front line responders that dont understand do more damage than good and leave your customers feeling like they are worthless. Also, the more familiar one is with the game, the quicker they will be when responding to tickets. I have over a year and a half of playing this game and know it better than most.

Please, tell me where I can apply...

Thank you, BonFIRE hengist 10
    ????? ??? ????? ???????? ?????? ????? 13 ????? ????? ???????? ?????? ????? ???????? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ???????? ??????

Comment

Ive adressed this in my other thread as well.. But heres Another example of how Kabam front line reps are out of touch with the game...

More than one member had gates forced open... And cities decimated ... Some woke again this morning to find their cities unhidden again.. We aren't noobs.. We know what we are doing.. Ticket reply was received back from Kabam ... Here's what I posted in the other thread.. Copied and pasted below..

Here's another example of where your front line service reps are out of touch with the game.. Their response: REFUSAL to replace troops and a spiel about how we should close gates and how to do it. .. We've been playing for over a year and half....WE AREN'T NOOBS.. This is a slap in the face. This issue isn't resolved by telling us how to close gates.. Kabam.. #1) your glitches stink #2) your customer service is even worse .. Replace the Freaking troops.. It was your fault the glitches exist and haven't been addressed... Own up!

Many of the troops were purchased and also included t4 wagons . Hidden for a reason..
      ????? ??? ????? ???????? ?????? ????? 13 ????? ????? ???????? ?????? ????? ???????? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ???????? ??????

Comment

Does Kabam really think that just closing service tickets after a canned response or not replying altogether is a smart move? Customer service is the difference between successful companies and those that end up failing. I don't see why anyone would continue to support this company by purchasing gems when issues that are brought up are not addressed and/or swept under the rug. It's really a shame, as I've enjoyed the game for a solid year and a half, but poorly implemented changes, abandoned in game concepts, and complete lack of reliable support are putting me on the verge of moving on to a new game...and it most certainly won't be one developed by this company. I hope replies are received before all hope is lost and more people quit for good.

Comment

Ok.. So apparently.. On the bottom of one of the tickets.. A ticket responder included his name and his alliance ... I wanted to see what type of player he was.. So I searched every koc world. I can definitely say.. He does not play koc bftn. Must be another world.. But still.. Cold shouldered response .. Still out of touch

Comment

Desert.. I'm 100% with you.. That's how many of us feel.. I would like to be invited to work for kabams ticket response system... This could be done online.. As many companies are now based online ... I am very much on edge as many are as well.. I know how difficult the customer service industry is.. The current circumstances is .. in my opinion - failure to acknowledge or comprehend. .. Kabam.. I know you read thru these forums and say that you strive to make things better.. But this is one of several areas that is a ticking time bomb.. Let me help be part of the solution.

Look up my account.. You can see my login.. You know where to find me.

Originally posted by Desert Nomad View Post
            Does Kabam really think that just closing service tickets after a canned response or not replying altogether is a smart move? Customer service is the difference between successful companies and those that end up failing. I don't see why anyone would continue to support this company by purchasing gems when issues that are brought up are not addressed and/or swept under the rug. It's really a shame, as I've enjoyed the game for a solid year and a half, but poorly implemented changes, abandoned in game concepts, and complete lack of reliable support are putting me on the verge of moving on to a new game...and it most certainly won't be one developed by this company. I hope replies are received before all hope is lost and more people quit for good.

Comment

UPDATE: My c responded to the answer she received from Kabam.. I've blogged about this in the other thread.. I've copied and pasted below.

We received the 2nd reply back from Kabam after informing them that our c/vc is NOT a noob, that her gates were CLOSED, she had just checked the gates as CLOSED... and that this has been an ongoing problem for several members of the alliance.. Mail sent out back in May.. Kabam contacted ... yada yada yada... Well their response was...

Here are a few speed ups for your troop loss.. UNACCEPTABLE. OUT OF TOUCH.. some of those bought with gems.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

JONATHAN, ELD OF THE REDBEARDS ................... who responded and answered this ticket.. i call you out.. you are neither experienced or in touch with the game..... explain yourself

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

btw.. i searched all of the koc worlds.. there is NO Jonathan or ELD in ANY KOC WORLD that is in any alliance even remotely linked to redbeards.. That means.. you are either someone who works for kabam who plays the game here and there just to see what people are talking about but really hasnt played in depth OR/AND ...more than likely in one of the many newer worlds that Kabam continues to open rather than fixing the GLITCHES!!!!

What do i want? Give my my C's and vc's troops back.. Fix the glitch that makes the cities open.. or close ... when it should be the opposite..

I WANT TO HEAR BACK KABAM Explain why you wont own up to YOUR mistakes.

Comment

If you manage to get through to Kabam; there are soo many unanswered threads in here. I started one on 6th August with an (for me) urgent matter. I have 3 tickets, and I have written personal messages to what I believe are Kabam support employees in here - not a single response yet, besides the auto reply messages, that I am then forced to answer. I think you have very good ideas, and YES, Kabam certainly is not in touch. At this point I am so dissappointed, frustrated, pissed, that I envy you your diplomatic skills

I have given up now - I do not have faith in that Kabam has / prioritizes the necessary support. I believe they want to make money, most of all. To bad they cannot see that these 2 factors go hand in hand..

If you succeed in getting through to them, let me know how you did it...
                And good luck!!

Comment

Laura,

This might help.. In order to submit a ticket you are forced to select a category to read online... and then you can push the need more help button to write up your ticket. I use to pick any category and just speed thru the process until one day i received a reply back that my ticket belonged more in a different category and he was forwarding it to the appropriate department. WTH???!!!!

I had NO idea.. Then.. my hubbi put in tickets.. which never came back.. just thrown in the garbage so to say... So i recommended that he go thru and pick a category where it more closely related.. He had always picked the knight category because all his were about troop kill ratios... I recommended categories covering the basics.... and guess what.. he received a response the next day.

I dont know if that really makes a difference.. but what I do know.. is there seems to be different waiting periods for different categories.. Perhaps the ticket responders... are just deleting our tickets...if they dont fit their category... And if this is the case.. then kabam really needs to voice up and tell us how their process works.. Because up to this point.. None of their categories really fit an experienced player who has issues beyond the basics..

Originally posted by LauraShiva View Post
                  If you manage to get through to Kabam; there are soo many unanswered threads in here. I started one on 6th August with an (for me) urgent matter. I have 3 tickets, and I have written personal messages to what I believe are Kabam support employees in here - not a single response yet, besides the auto reply messages, that I am then forced to answer. I think you have very good ideas, and YES, Kabam certainly is not in touch. At this point I am so dissappointed, frustrated, pissed, that I envy you your diplomatic skills

I have given up now - I do not have faith in that Kabam has / prioritizes the necessary support. I believe they want to make money, most of all. To bad they cannot see that these 2 factors go hand in hand..

If you succeed in getting through to them, let me know how you did it...
                  And good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by BonFIRE_GA View Post
                    Laura,

This might help.. In order to submit a ticket you are forced to select a category to read online... and then you can push the need more help button to write up your ticket. I use to pick any category and just speed thru the process until one day i received a reply back that my ticket belonged more in a different category and he was forwarding it to the appropriate department. WTH???!!!!

I had NO idea.. Then.. my hubbi put in tickets.. which never came back.. just thrown in the garbage so to say... So i recommended that he go thru and pick a category where it more closely related.. He had always picked the knight category because all his were about troop kill ratios... I recommended categories covering the basics.... and guess what.. he received a response the next day.

I dont know if that really makes a difference.. but what I do know.. is there seems to be different waiting periods for different categories.. Perhaps the ticket responders... are just deleting our tickets...if they dont fit their category... And if this is the case.. then kabam really needs to voice up and tell us how their process works.. Because up to this point.. None of their categories really fit an experienced player who has issues beyond the basics..
                    Hi
                    You have my vote for becoming the next Kabam employee - thx for your answer. I actually did pick different categories in the hopes that it would help. It didnt. Well, my problem is solved now (got a new phone), but I must say that Kabam has not been there at all - and not in here either. It is really dissappointing.

Good luck with getting through to them, and if you need an ambassadeur - let me know - I would surely support you!

Comment

Thanks Laura.. We're currently working on getting Kabam to acknowledge the horendous open gates glitch going on currently.. It would be nice if they would acknowledge and own up to the glitch.. Currently the missing troops glitch is being held on a down low. What a shame you didnt receive a response. Your not alone!

Comment

The support sucks. I mailed about an issue with mystic train. It didn't level up my knight. They replaced the train. When I used it, nothing happened. So I wrote up another ticket. 4 times they've told me its close yet I've explained 4 times it's a new case. Also my city was opened with I was offline & I got zeroed even though I'd been hidden all week. Their answer was I couldn't have been closed. Knights coming off marshal with 12 knights in the city & 4bil gold. They can't explain these glitches. Won't give my troops back when I know they've given others their troops. All I've spent on the game and the support given is laughable
                        Chitchatr.com 100% unbiased chat platform

Comment

Dumayne,... make sure to make a post to the following thread... ANYONE who has had their CITY OPEN OR CLOSE when it shouldnt have - POST HERE

Im collecting people together... With Every additional person I find.. it literally makes me sick

Comment

Working...
                          X