Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kabam screwed the pooch with this one. Knights get locked down now in assignments. So unless you are a gemmer that spent hundreds of dollars and have multiple high knights we are SoL. I liked playing but ffs come on. If this isn't fixed I'm done with kabam. Any comments mister Richardo?

Originally posted by razorbrain View Post
    Kabam screwed the pooch with this one. Knights get locked down now in assignments. So unless you are a gemmer that spent hundreds of dollars and have multiple high knights we are SoL. I liked playing but ffs come on. If this isn't fixed I'm done with kabam. Any comments mister Richardo?
    This is serious. It wasn't listed in the release notes. It hasn't been signposted, and it is a significant enough change in the game to warrant second thoughts on whether I want to continue playing. This can either be a mistakenly released Beta code that should never have made it into the store, or it's a deal breaking change to the game that Kabam have decided to enact to get people to spend more money on Knight boosts. It'll be interesting to see whether Kabam respond to this... and if so, whether they back down on a mistake of this magnitude.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaSimpson45 View Post
      This is serious. It wasn't listed in the release notes. It hasn't been signposted, and it is a significant enough change in the game to warrant second thoughts on whether I want to continue playing. This can either be a mistakenly released Beta code that should never have made it into the store, or it's a deal breaking change to the game that Kabam have decided to enact to get people to spend more money on Knight boosts. It'll be interesting to see whether Kabam respond to this... and if so, whether they back down on a mistake of this magnitude.
      Yep same for me....having loads of problems and now this has really spoiled the game.....kabam you have right fu here

Comment

Wow, Way to screw people over again Kabam all it your quest to score more money!

Comment

The end

I'm a massive gemmer from several servers. Already lost one member due to this and expecting more in droves. This game only works if there are lots of non-gemmers and this update hits the no gems / small amount of gems crowd the hardest. Please revert before you kill all the servers overnight.

Comment

This will kill game faster than any update I have seen to date. New players can't work on their knights and mid level players won't be fighting all knights will be stuck either building researching or training. So there goes player interaction.

Comment

I just started this game. How the hell am I supposed to build my knights if they are stuck trying to build my city and training my troops. Just put down gems for another city but there is no way I am spending gems for 4 212 knights in 4 cities as a minimum start up cost to play this game. If this doesn't change it will be very boring, so I suppose it will make quitting easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_599TNBL View Post
                I'm a massive gemmer from several servers. Already lost one member due to this and expecting more in droves. This game only works if there are lots of non-gemmers and this update hits the no gems / small amount of gems crowd the hardest. Please revert before you kill all the servers overnight.
                Thank you so much. It does mean a lot to have the big gemmers in agreement that this was a bad bad move. For now I suggest uninstalling and reverting to older version via apk install. For those that are unfamiliar google how to install via apk file for android. It is not illegal just ensure you download from a trusted site.

Comment

If this is not fixed could you atleast change your company name to something more honest? Lets say KABUCK$

Comment

Ridiculous!

This is the worst update of them all! If this isn't resolved quickly I already know of about 20 players in Tristan15 who will quit playing. Also deters new players from starting, as it is IMPOSSIBLE to grow your knight in these conditions... so, established players will quit one by one, new players will not even get into the game, and KOC will be dead in two months. I get that they are a company that needs to make profits, but anyone with half a brain can see how this update is incredibly detrimental to kabam's wallet. Of course no one from Kabam will reply to this thread.

Comment

My suggestion to everyone who comes to read this thread and has the same issue: go to the app store and write a review of this version (and of all versions) so that new players don't download the game. If people read the negative reviews and don't download, Kabam will finally realize that they can't just do whatever they want and expect players to follow along blindly like little sheep and fork out the dollars. More neg reviews on the AppStore, more Kabam will be likely to finally listen to it's customers for a change!

Comment

I agree I already posted my new review and the knight issue is the main kicker. I get making money and most players did buy $20 worth of gems to help support the game. I don't even mind having to pay the rest of the time he was suppose to be there because at least gold would have a point again.

Comment

Kabam, we are all aware of your greed for money, and we understand that your a company that's around to make money, but this update has gone to far. You will lose more money with this outrageous update then you would just leavin it as it was. People cannot grow with their knight stuck and new players will be deterred away from your game before they even get started. This is a seriously mistake that need to be delt with very soon. People will not stick around for this nonsense.

Comment

I don't buy tons of gems...but I have bought a few loads...probably $500-$600 worth. I have 5 - 212 knights, a 211, and a 200. This update is still a deal breaker from my perspective.

I like this game for the fighting aspect...otherwise I'd play farmville. I have 4 of those high knights in one city where I store my troops, wso, and gold. I am always unhidden with a 212 marshall. When I find a target to hit, I port to them and pummel them with my 3 unassigned knights. now it looks like I will only have 2 unassigned knights (I build wall in that city) and now I have to decide if I want to be stuck with the 200 at marshall or use him on attacks.

In one of my other cities I make food, so now I have to decide whether to use the single 212 knight boost on food making or training.

In order to really compete on this game you have to keep your training queues full. With this update that maeans at least one high knight tied up 24/7. If you want to do anything other than train, you need a second high knight.

If this was how it was from the beginning, that would be one thing, but to make this change after some of us have been playing and spending for over a year is just down right dirty.

I will be reporting this to both Apple and Google and asking for refunds of past gem purchases. If this change is here to stay, then I say fck this game and fck Kabam. I will never, ever download anything from them again and I will post everywhere that I possibly can to warn other gamers of their treachery.
                            Balance CBD - AVOID / SCAM

Comment

Thank you gemmers! This is horrible. I have played this game for over a year and have never seen an update like this. For those of us with little to no gems you have caused us to completely quit the game. I have several on both of my servers (hengist 10 and lancelot 39) who have quit because they can no longer compete with this. This is by far the worst mistake you have ever made in the game. I have only one 212 knight. I use him to train then use him to attack. Thank goodness I had unassigned my knight before the update! This needs to be fixed within 24 hours, it wont take longer than that for the game to die. For a free to play game this is way too much.
                              George Chidiac

Comment

Working...
                              X