Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Kabam customer service as I understand it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam customer service as I understand it.

First I would like to say I have never had a problem resolved by support. I sent 2 tickets, one for 90k missing t3's, and one for a train w/kay that didn't work causing my annoying 211 knight.

From what I have read they get hundreds of tickets a day for various reasons, they have to sort through them and if they are KNOWN issues that are awaiting a general fix then they are sent to that cue, and basically ignored until a fix or cause and fix all can be found. If the ticket is well explained and the cause is known then they are fixed and replied to.

The ticket system will hold unread/unresolved & un-updated ticket for 48 hours and if it was not resolved then it is replied to with the automatic response giving you the basic "FAQ" message to see if you can resolve the matter yourself and the ticket is closed.

For those like me who have given the people in support a week to resolve your ticket and found that the ticket was closed, it is frustrating that this information is not available when the ticket is submitted, but it is the automated ticket system that is to blame not always the people who are receiving and processing the tickets.

Here are some of the information I pulled from posts from kabam posts and their mods

the problem of lack of troops is known, and therefore currently very, very many of receipt of tickets that have to be processed one by one. That takes some time. course I can understand your desire for a rapid solution, but here I can only refer to the ticket system. For, contrary to rumors, there is a support team of more than 1-2 people, so the processing of the problems should go faster.

Maybe in the meantime also a bug fix is recorded, which can resolve all problems at a stroke. It would be desirable for us all, but until there is a solution, I can still unfortunately only ask for patience. , I regret that I do not have better news.

CS busy so tickets not responded to are automatically closed leading to player frustration as submitted future tickets on the same issue leads to further frustration when those are closed as duplicates

I'm sorry to hear that your ticket was closed when you went to reply back to it. Did you allow for a long period of time to lapse between the response you received and the time you sent your reply? The support system automatically will close out a ticket that has not been updated by the player after I want to say 4 days. If you want to provide me with your ticket number I can look into it further for you to see if that may have been the case.

That is all I can find at this time.

If any of this information is not true I invite kabam to clarify and advise us as needed.

Originally posted by Farmer Bob View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that your ticket was closed when you went to reply back to it. Did you allow for a long period of time to lapse between the response you received and the time you sent your reply? The support system automatically will close out a ticket that has not been updated by the player after I want to say 4 days. If you want to provide me with your ticket number I can look into it further for you to see if that may have been the case.
    Load of toss! I submitted a complaint yesterday (about the knight changes in v14) at 10:37AM, and got an automated, generic, stock response at 21:53pm. I responded this morning (as I didn't catch the 10pm email), and I got a "Ticket closed" response. I've submitted another ticket, because none of the replies I've sent will be read / monitored I imagine.

Comment

I heard and have seen the same message being sent back about the update. It sounds like your complaint was read and replied to with a the standard message "This was an intended change by the Developers of the game and to add a little reality to the function ......." after they have responded to you the ticket would have been closed since in their eyes they have responded to your issue and it is resolved.

What is happening here in forums, through the ticket system and in the reviews of the game on Itunes and Google Play is exactly what needs to happen to get them to reconsider this last update and try to come to some agreement with the players that they get what they need and the players get what they need.

Comment

i cant get on my account due to some sort of loading issue and all they responded with was to just create a new account! I'm not even sure they attempted to even help/fix my problem. just blew me off and said make a new account. wheres the support in that.

Comment

I actually would agree with bob. For the most part the costumer service has been helpful. I am sure there are a couple of bad seeds out there, but like most companies they are just the front line. You are spot on the with you statement:

"What is happening here in forums, through the ticket system and in the reviews of the game on Itunes and Google Play is exactly what needs to happen to get them to reconsider this last update and try to come to some agreement with the players that they get what they need and the players get what they need."

I wrote kabam in regards to the 14.0 update and this is what they wrote back:
          Thank you for voicing your opinions on the new update's effect on Knight assignments.

As a fellow KoC Battle for the North player, I can sincerely understand your frustrations regarding this. We have received much feedback regarding this specifically from our players, and the Support Team has made it a point to forward this to our Dev Team due to the overwhelming sentiments.

Since this has all just occurred recently, this may take additional time to discuss and potentially come up with a revert of this feature. As of right now, I cannot provide a estimate or forecast of what is to come, but I assure you this has definitely been made aware through out all teams that work with KoC Battle for the North."

If you ever have any other issues regarding the game, please feel free to write in again. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Comment

i feel like they could have given a better response to my issue rather then just saying create a new account, to me that seems like they didnt care. thats my opinion

Comment

its not even an issue with my knights I cant even load my account to get to the knight issue! id love to experience the knight issue, because then that mean i am actually on my account!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X