Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Been trying to contact for MONTHS, have never received a response.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been trying to contact for MONTHS, have never received a response.

I have been trying to contact you (Kabam) for months now. Every time I submit a ticket, I get an automated email saying to check this, this, and this, and if this does not help you, respond to the email and someone would be with you shortly. I respond to the email, and I get an automated email saying my case has been closed. This is extremely frustrating. I have contacted probably 10 times since I started this game in December. And not once I have seen a response. I have spent a great deal of money on this game and I will not spend another dime until I get a response from someone. My email is [email protected]. My name is Ellawynn and I play on Pendragon 54. You have all the information you need to contact me, please do so.

Ella,

I have contacted you via PM, please respond back.

Thanks!
    Aquagems

Comment

I responded to you.

Comment

That is exactly the same thing that happened to me - meaning I have given up raising support tickets

Comment

Originally posted by DanThomas View Post
          That is exactly the same thing that happened to me - meaning I have given up raising support tickets
          The same happened to me. My name in the game is gioffo and playing in Pendragon35. I have sent 4 tickets sofar and no answer. Please contact me at my email [email protected]

Comment

I have been having the same issue and it is getting frustrating I have put in a new ticket almost everyday for the last few weeks and I get the same response my name is sapperstar and I play in Guinevere37 my email is [email protected]

Comment

Spend more coin ..... get real service end of story.the people who run this game haven't worked out that those that spend bucket loads of money need us who spend a bit and those that spend none other wise each world would have like 10 or 20 players in it. ...... now that would be hilarious!!! I'm sure all the big spenders would hang around for that!!

Comment

I have spent alot that is why i am mad about it. Im not spending anymore tho

Comment

It really has been so long that I can't even remember when I asked for technical support from Kabam!!! Couple of months have past and none of the issues I was experiencing have been resolved. Every time I submit a case I get the same automated emails repeating the same steps to be followed which don't solve anything. I have done them so many times that I'm sick tired of them. And when I respond to the email messages saying " if these steps don't work please respond to this message an agent will assist you shortly" I never hear from u Kabam, u still have to get back to me on my case # 00834101 and case # 00852304 has been closed without giving me any solution. I have been waiting patiently for these issues to be resolved but without any hope of getting help, u guys (Kabam) are making me hate the game more and more and the game experience sucks for me because I can't enjoy even the basic stuff that the other players do. It's extremely frustrating to keep on playing the game with all these difficulties. I have put so much money in this game just to make the experience more fun but it's hard to do so when u guys can't even provide the technical support you promised us. Please get back to me, my email is [email protected] I play in Gareth66 Username D3ghostNaga_Jo

Comment

Greetings All,

As you all may already know, Support receives an abundance of tickets from time to time. Please be patient as we must answer them in the order they have arrived. We apologize for any inconvenience in the mean time.

-Kris
                    Aquagems

Comment

I understand that and i have been but everytime i submit one i get the message saying look at the forums and if that dont help reply to this message and i do and it says this ticket has been closed and to resubmit a new claim
                      Originally posted by Kris Kabam View Post
                      Greetings All,

As you all may already know, Support receives an abundance of tickets from time to time. Please be patient as we must answer them in the order they have arrived. We apologize for any inconvenience in the mean time.

-Kris

Comment

Hahaha come on Kris we all know that in most cases other than automated replies you never answer these emails you just think by ignoring them they will go away. In those miracle cases when you do respond you guys call people liars and refuse to help. If anyone is support here it's us. We are the ones supporting your employment you guys on the other hand don't do squat!!!

Comment

Same issues just wanted to add another complaint. Case number is 00874838. That's the last one of many I sent on the same issue. How can you check on the status of the report. You can not reply to the email.

Comment

Greetings All,

-Kris
                            Hey Kris it's been 5 days now, I don't know if you saw the headline of this THREAD but we have been waiting months for u guys to fix our problems so I ask you How long do you want us to patiently wait. We need a time frame, give us a time frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Greetings All,

-Kris

Well that doesn't seem true as I sent around 10 mails about various issues over the last few months that were never replied to, then I sent one about gems recently and it was responded to, granted the issue was resolved which I'm grateful for but it does seem to make what you say appear untrue.

Comment

Working...
                              X