Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Game issues and logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game issues and logging in

So for a week many of us were unable to add medals to our heroes. We could not add exp to knights without being put in a forced restart. Could not open the buff tab on the castle view of the screen to add attack buff as it sent game into a forced restart as well. Jewels from the last round tower trade in didn't show up. Switching gear sent game into a hard restart. Items were scattered in the wrong tabs so portals were not quickly found when needed. These are just SOME of the issues that went on for several players. Gaea sent the SAME message to many of us saying the problem wa s forwarded to the department team and information would be passed along when thy knew. No contact from Gaea for 5 days until I messaged them back only to be told the SAME thing! Day 6 after the issues started the game seemed to be fixed. No more hard restarts and medals were able to be added again.
    Now I can't log in to the game. I just get set in this loop it tells me to restart and all I can press is ok then it pops up saying my ID is incorrect even though I haven't changed it. Then it goes back to the restart press ok then back to the incorrect ID with a retry. Nothing will let me get into my acct. I can restart by reinstalling the game.. and wasn't I surprised to see that I was restarted on a new world. Yes. Gawain 121. Just opened tonight. Not even a month into a new world and a huge issue with the game for many players and the solution is to open another new server? Yet when I log in to my acct I'm stuck in that game loop. So I can restart on a new server but I cannot acces my acct.
    Thanks a lot Gaea.

Hi

I'm sorry to hear of your current problem. The Developers were aware of the missing Jewels and jumbled inventory and players had reported it was now fixed. Yours sounds to be a new problem as well with difficulty logging in. Have you sent in a ticket on this issue and if so what is the number for me to follow up?

If your unable to login to the game you may also submit a ticket by mailing [email protected]

Comment

Declining again

From the moment they launched the ridiculous Carmot Mining the game has been glitch ridden. We've always had periods of glitches which are eventually fixed but this is different. It's a small but permanent downward shift in the quality of the game causing at best multiple refreshes or at worst full tablet reboots. Yet no communication from GAEA much less action. It's very difficult to see a future for the game when basic stuff like this isn't fixed.

Comment

Logging in issues today

Have been locked out of account most of today since maintenance

Comment

Working...
        X