-Daily quest: once you train troops (in worlds that apply) there's an error when you try to claim the prize. You have to restart.
-Campaign: heroes disappear after a march. You need to restart. You fight and win something (valuable). It's either not in your inventory or when you try and open it an error pops up. Then you restart to realize the prize is gone from your inventory. You attack 4 times and end up receiving 5 reports.
-Heroes: use speedups to activate heroes and guess what... It fails! Need to restart.
-Important push notifications have been deliberately removed. Yes you all want us to be zeroed so we go and purchase your troops chest! But hey! We still get the 'march completed', 'resources are ending', 'deploying has started', 'battle has started' push notifications. We really don't need the 'your city's being scouted', 'you're under attack', 'Someone has sent you a message', 'your alliance is trying to reach you' push notifications!
-Grail wars: just too many to even bother!
-Knight hall: Kabam's Gaea gloats their 'unmarshall Mail'. Don't know why! Yes, I get a mail everytime I remove a knight from any position. STILL WAITING FOR MY FIRST MAIL WHEN A KNIGHT GETS STUCKED IN A POSITION AND MY VILLAGE RUNS OUT OF GOLD! No matter wether it's the Marshall or foreman. Still haven't received a single mail And the knight gets stucked in the position. Guess...... NEED TO RESTART!!