Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Knight Level Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Level Items

At first I was just complaining about this. But the more I think and obsess over it. The more I am starting to consider it a "bug". After all isn't one of the most elementary things about designing a game to offer the players a challenging but smooth entertaining game progression?

So to the meat of the subject. I started on a new world. And I am stuck. I have managed to get my Knight to level 230. And I have 3 heroes now to help me try to farm items to level up my Knight. One of my heroes Eric I have managed to get to lvl 100. But there seams to be no way to farm these items, or is there a way to spend my way though this problem. As far as farming them keep in mind Kabam just redid the Campaign Mode of the game. When they did this they took out all the gear you could wear before you were 255. So now the very first gear you can farm is Sainted (Not wearable till *5) and Season 1 (Not wearable till 255). The only exception to this is the gear set Pendragon. But it can not be farmed you can just win it and currently there are only two ways to do so. You can win the Sword after the left turn from the Cave Game. (Or you could 2 weeks ago cause I won 3 of them on another world). Since I have not won one and I have got past left turn over 27 times. The other way is to win a chest during the weekend 48hr TK Event. So because of this my Knight is wearing Yeoman's Gear. So back to farming the Knight level up's. I can get to 235 farming a event with 1.48 mil might. I can then get to 240 farming a camp with 1.34 mil might. Both of these are probably possible with the loss of a fairly large number of troops. But past this point 245 is a camp with 28.5 million, 250 is a camp with 54.9 million, and 255 is in a camp with 105 million might. So with my current Knight, gear level, and hero's even using all 3 there is no way in hell I can kill a camp with over 400 thousand T6 Troops. So as you can see it is not farmable. I use to beable to farm Grail Frags and over time collect enough to buy a Grail Training 255 but they took that out a few weeks ago.

So fine I am okay with buying my way out of this problem (within reason). But at-last this too doesn't seam possible. Once a day the daily exploration event. Some times I see a grail that will allow me to level my Knight up one level. I even spend gems to get more than one shot to try and get it. But I stop after the 3rd chance (at that point it is 36 gems to get another try (like I said within reason). So that leaves Merlin's well I have seen them on here before prior to a few weeks ago but have not seen it since. And I don't mean I have not won one I mean I have not seen it period. Even when I pick an item and win something there is no grail training in any of the other spots that show me what I would have won if I had picked that spot. So that is out okay bought lanterns and have been farming them almost non stop nothing at all to level my Knight to 255. There is also Aurthur's Treasure Boxes I am sure you can get them there. Because it is listed as a possible reward. but after buying a few of these I quickly found out the chance of getting the box with the Grail Training 255 in it is slim to none. It is easier to get the Divine Training *20 (I know I have won 3 of them). There is the climb tower event but I have seen nothing that leaves me to believe you can even win Knight Level up items from that event.

So here I am with my level 230 Knight. I have Gear he can't wear, places he can't go, Imperial Training items coming out of my ... he can't use. Clearly this has to be an over sight or a bug. No game that wants anyone new to play it would put up such a big wall to climb so early in the game. Keep in mind I am not just some unlucky guy complaining about the fact that he did not win Ragnor or that he has not won some items that were just made available in the game. I am talking about a item that at this point so basic to early progression it should be fairly easy to get. Like maybe the 1st camp in Chapter 3 in Campaign, or just about any placing of 150 or worse in turney esp in the pre lvl 30 League of Knights. Or be winnable without spending hundreds of dollars for a .01% chance to win.....

LordLorenSoth
    Vortigern132 (English)

Yes unfortunately this is one of the biggest problems in the game and kabam really isn't listening like usual maybe gaea might listen .

It is sad but this is a big reason a lot of smaller players are just giving up and leaving. I would even understand if they were selling 255 s but nope there is only 2 Gemming options and both are so rare they don't help . 1 is madness but I have only got 2 from them in over a month now and Arthur chests which is also rare .

Please make the items we need to play the game a little more available

Comment

I second this. Very well written. Can you also message the customer support? I doubt it gets read here.

(Oh, btw, you can get some Pendragon gear from Exploration, but chances are it doesn't drop for the lower level heroes, and ofc it doesn't drop very often.)

Comment

It's not a bug. Unfortunately, it's the lack of oversight. People who are responsible for this game are completely out of touch how this game is played and what a player needs. All they understand is release new items and gemmers will buy gem to get those new items. Sadly, they have no idea how to attract new players and keep them playing this game.

My suggestion, grail 255 should be on the round tower obtainable by exchanging Grail frags.

Comment

agree.

We had same prob wen we started in a new world few mths back , but we were lucky as they were put into round tower for quest badges then they were in there for frags, but kabam took them away, same with charms they were nowhere to b obtained except a camp in chap 3 which was so hard for new players,, so yes I agree the lower players n those who have gone to a new world are giving up as they cant get anywhere because everything they need is being taken away, which is a shame..as I have said numerous times the dev or whoever it is that does these things need to play this game the way we do instead of having it at the push of a button then they would understand the frustration lots of players are going through.maybe then they would understand why lots players are leaving also,

Comment

As u already said, pendragon sword and Lvl 255 training can be found in the caverns. I win both regularly when I do the caverns so I suggest u farm some more Picts as u don't need many troops for that and lanterns drop quite good. U will win the items u need in a few days if u farm Picts till cap. Cheers

Comment

Here are my stats so far..... 695 Lanterns, 60 left turns, 5 right turns for the last two weeks on Vortigern132. And neither have dropped. But on my account on AvalonPvP138 from 2 weeks ago I have 196, 21, 1 and with those numbers I got 3 Swords and 1 255.

Comment

Well I am happy to report after 782 Lanterns farmed and turned in I got a Grail Training 255 last night (01/28/16). So they are still there it popped after the Labyrinth. On another note I farmed enough crests to get every city up and running also.

Comment

Great news ,, well done ,.

Comment

Originally posted by Humas038 View Post
                    Well I am happy to report after 782 Lanterns farmed and turned in I got a Grail Training 255 last night (01/28/16). So they are still there it popped after the Labyrinth. On another note I farmed enough crests to get every city up and running also.
                    One in the calendar too so now you have 2

Comment

Yes that was very nice of them to put a Grail Training 255 on the very first day on the log in daily reward. Now everyone up till now and everyone that starts playing the game this month will get a 255 knight. And we can all stop crying about it now.....

Comment

Working...
                      X