Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

healed troops

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • healed troops

    Players are using this in tournament of might , why is it when you heal troops it counts in tournament of might. Is their any way to stop this from counting in tournament of might. Its getting harder compete agwinst players with alts as they cheat the system by attack their hospitals with alt and healing at the same time attacks land. Making it heal troops and alt taking rss. They repeat this over and over again to heal their troops without loosing resources or opening troops in tournament of might.

    can you please make it so healed troops DO NOT COUNT ON TOURNAMENT OF MIGHTS

    and find away that healing troops actually uses the rss and not delayed, the delay is what is allowing the alt owners to heal troops without loosing rss

    its cheating and an extremely bad glitch

  • #2
    Actually, as a non-gemmer, I have had a few ToM events come down to the difference between a single healing adding just enough might to allow me to not lose a position in a higher bracket.

    I do agree about fixing the hospital healing bug / glitch / alt tango.

    Comment


    • #3
      @danakabam

      Can you please reply to this and let us know if its being looked at

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello,

        Thank you for reporting your concerns here. This is a matter we are currently investigating and i will keep you updated once I have more information.
        Thank you for your patience.

        Comment


        • #5
          Before this was fixed at least smaller Users like myself wasn't discouraged by big gemmers and might. at least if you lost the battle you can heal yes, and fight. i do think it shouldn't count towards the tourney of might, but not having that glitch will take me forever to even fight campaign or fight players like you concerned that been a member since 2014. I know its unfair to have an alt but does that mean your allie doesn't have a bank? Thats an alt, isn't it? And yes the amount of alt hitting now has gotten out of control ever since this glitch was fixed, at least you still had to use the speeds and find the rss and have fun killing and tweaking your gear for next battle. I thought it was fun for non gemmers, but we did loose about 20 members in my world and they are all talking about flocking to a different game now. Yes healing ruins the integrity of the game but now alt hitting has surpassed that issue. Heal Glitch isn't a bad thing, the might towards the comp is though. Keep the glitch is my personal opinion and if it does go back to normal hopefully i would be the only one playing my world.. best regards

          Comment


          • #6
            I think you are slightly behind the threads healing might has been put back into counting for might comps already, this is the second heal glitch the first was fixed months ago, the second is sadly not fixed and still being used. For the record I'm all for healed might counting for tom's however this should only be the case of the glitch is fixed.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by concerned player1 View Post
              Players are using this in tournament of might , why is it when you heal troops it counts in tournament of might. Is their any way to stop this from counting in tournament of might. Its getting harder compete agwinst players with alts as they cheat the system by attack their hospitals with alt and healing at the same time attacks land. Making it heal troops and alt taking rss. They repeat this over and over again to heal their troops without loosing resources or opening troops in tournament of might.

              can you please make it so healed troops DO NOT COUNT ON TOURNAMENT OF MIGHTS

              and find away that healing troops actually uses the rss and not delayed, the delay is what is allowing the alt owners to heal troops without loosing rss

              its cheating and an extremely bad glitch
              Lol back at this again I see . the reason it counts is because kabam had a vote and most players voted for it to count . they did ban healing for a short time and it made absolutely no difference in the amount of might gained in toms they were the exact same amount as always the reason is because you can hit campaigns for far more troops then healing can and you don't need to bother with building alts . plus you have no actual proof that anyone still uses the healing glitch ( if you do I would love to see screen shots) my guess is you don't because most everyone is busy hitting campaign and to busy to bother with alts . yesterday alone I got 17 stamina refills that is a lot of campaigning . I suggest if you want to compete stop complaining and start campaigning

              Comment


              • #8
                From wat ive been reading on gc ect the heal glitch is not working anymore ? As for the healing in toms yes we had a vote n it was voted back in.this must be an old thread reopened I think ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well said angel,,I havent noticed a diff either until the div rankings changed again last week, they are now back at 70 for kings,,

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Obviously different for different worlds and as I've said before you also have to take into account the prizes on offer.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CHOSEN_YETI View Post
                      Obviously different for different worlds and as I've said before you also have to take into account the prizes on offer.
                      yes it is true that players will go harder for better prizes but that doesn't mean that they are cheating to do it . in the Merlin token comp I gained 120 mil might in the first 30 min most of that came from campaign and none was from healing . what you and concerned aren't taking into account is the game has changed big time since kabam has been giving tons of stamina out . you can farm campaign for tons of might far faster then anyway else especially by having to build an alt and coordinate an attack the same moment that heal then use a speed ( that you most likely got from campaign ) to finish the heal before the comp . I get it it sux that people try to bend the rules or even straight out cheat but this particular cheat has been made outdated by the shear amount of stamina available to every player . I got 20 today alone the big spenders I am sure can double that easy.the heal glitch if it even works isn't even worth the effort and for the players that honestly use healing by gathering 10s of millions if not 100s of millions far out weigh the maybe handful of players that may or may not be cheating . there absolutely no reason to punish the masses for something that a few players did in past and may or may not be doing now . I get you want it to be fair but making heals not count for the shear amount of RSS it requires is not fair to those that use it properly . the only way healing would be fair is if it was like hobbit where it costs no RSS and it is instant but that would sort of make the 5 the city useless and even that isn't fair to those that spent time cresting it or even to those that gemmed it

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by desolation angel View Post
                        yes it is true that players will go harder for better prizes but that doesn't mean that they are cheating to do it . in the Merlin token comp I gained 120 mil might in the first 30 min most of that came from campaign and none was from healing . what you and concerned aren't taking into account is the game has changed big time since kabam has been giving tons of stamina out . you can farm campaign for tons of might far faster then anyway else especially by having to build an alt and coordinate an attack the same moment that heal then use a speed ( that you most likely got from campaign ) to finish the heal before the comp . I get it it sux that people try to bend the rules or even straight out cheat but this particular cheat has been made outdated by the shear amount of stamina available to every player . I got 20 today alone the big spenders I am sure can double that easy.the heal glitch if it even works isn't even worth the effort and for the players that honestly use healing by gathering 10s of millions if not 100s of millions far out weigh the maybe handful of players that may or may not be cheating . there absolutely no reason to punish the masses for something that a few players did in past and may or may not be doing now . I get you want it to be fair but making heals not count for the shear amount of RSS it requires is not fair to those that use it properly . the only way healing would be fair is if it was like hobbit where it costs no RSS and it is instant but that would sort of make the 5 the city useless and even that isn't fair to those that spent time cresting it or even to those that gemmed it
                        I think you may of missed the part further up where I said I'm actually for healed might counting, I like the idea, however I don't think it should whilst some people exploit this glitch. Fix he glitch and I'm 100% for healed might counting in comps. Yes you can farm might in na worlds reasonably quickly but not as fast as speeding one healing queue for zero rss.

                        This is also a moot point as the vote was cast and more players (with or without all the info) decided to vote for healed might counting. All I'm askin for is a fix to be put on to stop this bug.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Healing glitch doesnt work anymore since last week,, I seen a bit of talk in gc about it not working anymore.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Desert Rose View Post
                            Healing glitch doesnt work anymore since last week,, I seen a bit of talk in gc about it not working anymore.

                            Sadly that is wrong.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CHOSEN_YETI View Post
                              Sadly that is wrong.
                              My mistake thankfully this has been fixed :-) best result all round in the end.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X