Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

You want feedback? There it is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want feedback? There it is.

Dear Kabam,

it seems as if you are interested in feedback eventhough I don't have the feeling you really listen to it. But anyway, here it is - at least my opinion on the game:

Pro:
    - in the beginning it is easy to be addicted to the game, it's fun and the progress on your character is growing smoothly
    - in the beginning there is close to no frustration due to being stuck in the game
    - the events are fun most of the time

Con:
    - in the arenas F2Ps have close to no chance at all, at least on my server, as no one is dropping their deck (sure, because there is always at least one arena up, where people want to keep their rank and all of them are competing in all arenas at the same time), so if you have a F2P-SSS deck, you only get opponents 2-4x stronger than you. I have 360k/110k now, and only every fifth update of the arena gives me ONE opponent I MAY BE ABLE TO BEAT. Most of them only seem weaker and beat my anyways.
    - the longer you play, the more you are stuck. It takes weeks to level your cards to beat one single boss in the quests and the next one, only ~40% of one stage later, is even stronger. Sure it has to be a challenge, but it's not suppose to frustrate players, is it? Not the purpose of a game, as far as I know
    - summon rates are lousy. I have a deck with no card less than 5* (although most of them are fully evolved 4*), but obviously that's as far as it get's without paying and the only cards higher than 4* on basic evolution level are the boss cards
    - prices are way to high. If people love a game, they might want to support it a little to keep it running, but your smallest bundle of gems costs 5€, which is A LOT, and you can't really get anything for it. One single card, that's it. And it's only imaginary, nothing to touch. If it were 1 card per euro and the game itself fun again, I would spend a few euros. But this way? No chance! (By the way, your prices are illogical as gems get more expensive with each bigger amount of them ...)
    - lagging!!! I checked every time of internet connection and I can watch videos without buffering but your game still says something of not being able to connect every 2-3 clicks?! And while questing sometimes it consumes the stamina anyway, without getting anything for it.

I know your concept is to earn money. Not earning money to make the game better, but for profit. (I always knew, capitalism sucks ...) And it's okay that paying players are better and way stronger than F2Ps. But you should keep in mind, that only happy players are willing to MAYBE pay someday if they have a spare euro (or dollar,... ) left. And the only thing getting higher beside my character level is my frustration level. Your game IS fun at first, but you should really work on KEEPING people and not rely on new people coming, paying and leaving again and then new people coming, and so on ...

Well said. If you are a non-spending player the only way to have a bit stronger deck is with hellish luck. And the 10th city is just some kind of freaky joke. You have to have top deck of paying player to beat it.

Comment

Yep, that's where I'm stuck now. I need at least another Balzathor (german name, don't know if it's the same in english) to beat the next boss but for this I have to wait for Balza boss reset, and have to have a HELL of luck. Last 60 fights against him I had no drop at all. .... It's okay to have a little challenge, something to work on and look forward to, but if it comes to only waiting and wishing, it just sucks.

Comment

Cry me a bigger river losers

Comment

If you're incapable of dealing with criticism (against somebody else and even against not you, by the way), in a polite and constructive manner, maybe you should go and ask your mom how grown up people talk to each other? Just a friendly advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganja 420 View Post
            Cry me a bigger river losers
            Instead of writing bull$hits, go learn some lessons from mommy and daddy about how to act like person, not like ****ker . Dumb kid.

Comment

Yeah, they have to fix arenas, so it wont give you same and same players again as it`s always like minimum 400 users registered for each, but you see like just 30-50 of them... it should be fixed, so you could meet everyone and just after it would reset and list starts again till you meet everyone...

They should make some fun for guild members, like guild wars to know which guild is strongest at the time... there is my full suggestion for this topic...

It should be a bit better drops fighting some bosses...

Summon stones could give more variety on 3* an 4* cards... I understand, that I can`t get the Granite Guard anyhow as it`s 6* card, but come on, if I used 600+ summon stones and didn`t summon even one watchman (4* card)... It`s annoying...

Plus no streak weekly tournament arenas, so we could actually test our decks with no one being afraid to ruin their streak choosing not to fight 90% of similar level opponents. With like that you can fight everyone just once, new opponents appearing just if someone new entered that arena to see our real leaders. Using no might pool, giving 10 point for win, 15 points for all team survived win and 3 points for loss with no differential strong/average/weak reward. Same arena could be introduced as global, SS/S/A decks too.

Arena bug fix, so it would always pick up deck from your last fight, so lowering would cost loosing streak. This would show more real situation in arenas.

Introduce more deck strength levels as SSS is definitely not enough...

Thanks,
              ZyZla

Comment

Originally posted by Radoxxx View Post
                Instead of writing bull$hits, go learn some lessons from mommy and daddy about how to act like person, not like ****ker . Dumb kid.
                Have a good Day porky

Comment

I agree. I'm a F2P player and It's impossible to win in arena or have strong cards. Maybe have better cards when you invoke cards with charms.

Comment

Working...
                  X