Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Friend code 53sdof8q & Beginner Advice

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tezcatlipica
    replied
    Hi I Am tazcatlipoca(tez) please add me 53vz2ht2, thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• ravenmaelily
    replied
    Tez needs 2 more friends please help

Originally posted by ravenmaelily View Post
    Thank you for your help everyone that used my friend code. I reached 30 today, you can still use the above code but the secondary benefits of helping another player would go to waste. If you use another code you will be helping another player earn items to level in game such as a second paladin to evolve with and an arcane archer at 30! If we work together it's easier for everyone to get benefits!

Hope to see you around the forums or in game!

You were so awesome to help me, another person from my realm just needs 2 more friends, his nickname is Tez, please help and post if you do so then we know if he is done so we can help the next person!!!

Leave a comment:

• ravenmaelily
    replied
    Originally posted by Illidan Stormrage Jr View Post
    thank you for your info~! it really helps!

I wish i had 8 cards to perfect them.

I heard ppl saying "over level" in the channel of the game. what is it? ppl didnt tell me in the game (i guess i should join a guild...)
    Over-leveling is able to be achieved by filling your card 1 level short of full and using a level 2 or 3 donkey or special event card to finish this. It is an intentional design in the game so you are able to give your card an extra edge. It will get more points and do more damage in the end, especially if you evolve several overleveled cards. There is some confusion about it because it looks like you only get a 5% bonus when you do it this way, but it is because of the already extra points in the extra levels. Try some side by side comparisons for yourself to find out! Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• ravenmaelily
    replied
    Thank you for your help everyone that used my friend code. I reached 30 today, you can still use the above code but the secondary benefits of helping another player would go to waste. If you use another code you will be helping another player earn items to level in game such as a second paladin to evolve with and an arcane archer at 30! If we work together it's easier for everyone to get benefits!

Hope to see you around the forums or in game!

Leave a comment:

• Illidan Stormrage Jr
    replied
    thank you for your info~! it really helps!

I wish i had 8 cards to perfect them.

I heard ppl saying "over level" in the channel of the game. what is it? ppl didnt tell me in the game (i guess i should join a guild...)

Leave a comment:

• ravenmaelily
    replied
    Advantages of a Guild

Why to consider joining a guild?

1. The obvious answer comraderie and of having a new group of people who you can play with, turn to for sound advice and get reliable answers from consistently.

2. Daily guild presents: you get a minimum of 1 free guild chest per day and more based upon how much your guild as a whole spends on gems.

3. Raiding: this is a group effort in the fullest. The guild gathers scrolls in arenas, which also award other personal items. Scrolls allow you as a guild to challenge raid opponents, which is like doing a ton of boss battles in a row with loot after each one during the raid and a chance to roll for the actual boss of the raid at the end. If you don't get the boss don't worry, you'll never be empty handed, everyone still gets a minimum of 1-2 more cards, gold amd summon charms on top of what they looted inside the raid. Raids also drop donkeys, which help you reach achiements and over level when used in a particular way allowing you to apply 1-2 levels over the max of a card giving it better stats!

These are just a few main reasons but I hope it helps you know a little bit more about why they are helpful!

Ravenmae

Leave a comment:

• ravenmaelily
    replied
    How to change your name

How to change your name: from the main home screen click on your face and then you can select where it lists your Playernumber123 and change it in the box there. You can change your name for free 1 time, after that it costs 70 gems.

Leave a comment:

• Ravenmae Lily
    replied
    Extra information about the special event this week, the Golden Castle. There have been a lot of common questions this week so far, so to newer players especially, it might be confusing. Here are a few things I know so fae that might help oranswer what you want to know.

What are feeders? Feeders is slang for cards that you use to help enhance other cards quickly. The EASY section has many cards, which are already filled up so that you can use them to enhance your high level cards much faster than you normally would. I recommend you use these cards for this purpose and evolve a pair for use if you want. Once you enhance and evolve your best cards, or if you want a set of the feeder cards use some to make anenhanced and evolved set of those as well.

What are the grey stones for? We don't know for sure yet. In past events, similar items purpose is revealed late in the week and they can be redeemed for cards or items with a theme usually related to the event at the time.

Should I do EASY or HARD. It's really up to you, 5* cards drop at a low rate as well as Golden Arses (worth 3 levels ) and shields that tally up towards your rank. Easy drops donkeys worth 1,2, and 3 levels, Feeder cards, and potions which allow you to keep questing. There are a few other things but those are the major big items I remember. I think you get more out of easy if you don't have a lot of potions, but every once in awhile, I give it a try in the hard castle and don't usually find much.

Well, hope that helps you a little bit with the event! Good Luck!

Ravenmae Lily

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Friend code 53sdof8q & Beginner Advice

Friend code 53sdof8q & Beginner Advice

If you are looking for information about the friend codes, I hope to have some for you! Yes, it's really free & I thought it would have been great if someone had explained it better to me, so that's what I am going to try to help do.

WHAT: Everyone gets a code to give to friends and can enter 1 code. They ALL give everyone the same thing. As soon as you enter one, you will instantly receive 2 stamina potions, 2 mana potions, and a 4 star Paladin card; which is actually hard to get unless you are really lucky. 4* cards are called super rare, that's why people call them super rare cards.

HOW: To enter a code you click on your house to go to the home screen. At the top click on the changing ad banner that says stuff like Google and Invite Friends. It will open up a pop-up, select Invite Friends and the Input Code icon that looks like a piece of paper. Mine is 53sdof8q if you need one.

NIFTY INFO: Stamina is the yellow potion, which helps you quest, mana is blue and your cards all add up to a total mana cost which you use every time you have a boss fight. A potion bottle, also called pots in chat a lot, will refill the entire bar at the top of the screen. You might have noticed that you collect some while questing, these fill up the points on the bar as you find these. You also need mana to do raids. It is a good idea to try to have some cards that don't cost a lot of mana for things like this so that you can fight more than 1 time per bottle.

Good luck, if this is helpful please give good feedback or thumbs up even if you don't need a code and have fun!
Working...
X