Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Assistance with deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistance with deck

I've seen a few of these threads on here and I decided to seek some assistance as well with building a decent deck. I've been playing for about a week or two now. My main issue is with building skills.

My current deck is:

1 - Azarel (lvl 50 - T1), Fenric (lvl 30 - T1), Necros (lvl 10 - T1), & Father Mal (lvl 10 -T2 (quick evolve)).
    2 - Arcane Archer (lvl 35 - T1), Elder Shaman (lvl 15 - T1), Fire Elemental (lvl 15 - T1) & Beastmaster (lvl 15 - T1)
    3 - Sun Mage (lvl 24 - T1), Ysbadden (lvl 10 - T1), Stormcaller (lvl 15 - T1) & Battlemage (lvl 10 - T3 from city quest)

I have 2 more Fenrics, 3 Necros, 1 Stormcaller and 1 T3 Battlemage. In addition 3 Mechanical Knights, 2 Doomweavers, 1 Thorn Witch, 1 Bard, 2 Armored Warhorse, 1 Ember Druid, 2 Primal Warriors, 1 Blood Briar, 5 War Clerics and 1 Dire Bear.

Now are there any decent skills I could utilize with my cards? Right now I am only using the 50% Revival HP in my 1st Party. Is the Thorn Witch, Blood Briar skill worth using those 2 cards? War Cleric & Father Mal? Is Primal Warrior a keeper; With a stag, I could use the Primal Warrior & Beastmaster for a passive increase of max HP by 100% or with a Bard & Elder Shaman, a 20% Revival HP? Are any of my other cards keepers? Armoured Warhouse (not likely), Mechanical Knights, Doomweaver, Ember Druid?

Also, I'd like to ask any opinion about my 3 parties. Are there any cards that shouldn't be there or should be in a different party perhaps? I have noticed that Ysbadden uses his terrible skill a lot more than my Sun Mage which is likely going to make me switch the Ysbadden with a Doomweaver or I hopefully get a better card in the near future.

Anyway, I've obtained some okay cards to date it seems but I still don't know much about the game. Any tips with respect to the above or with things such as raiding, arena, etc, etc are welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks

MAX that Archer and Sun Mage first. Then, the tier-3 Battlemage is a good asset. First level up your current party, and then the cards to evolve. Briars and bears are CRAP, you can safely get rid of them. If you get a Stag, Druid Warband 100% HP (and time to max and evolve the Primals)

Do not worry about Ysbadden's proc, if your Sun Mage is leftmost she will proc always if she has to, Ysbadden will not override her.
    Keep everything 3* or better, you donĀ“t know what will come next. You could get a Paladin and then regret feeding that Warhorse...

Comment

Whether you are a paying player or a free to play, having a plan for the future helps in your life and in this game.

I fully agree with maxing your Archer and Sunmage.
      These are excellent cards so I suggest maxing them right now and then maxing any future ones you get completely so that your Archer and Sunmage life up to their full potential.

The boss cards are a good source of cards for free to play players.

Get Black Knight, Father Mal and Necros to start with. These 3 cards you may not always use, but are ok as a start because Father Mal and Necros give a 50% revive chance.

As you progress you will come to cities that have even better boss cards. When you get there make sure you get these cards :

Fenric (medium strength, great powers : heal and raise attack)
      Morbius (medium strength, great attack bonus potential and other combos with the right additional cards)

New city bosses : there are additional bosses in cities 6 to 10 that make a great addition to almost any deck

Karn (medium-high strength, great damage proc power)
      Desdemona (medium-high strength, good damage/attack reduce power)
      Gravebane (medium-high strength, good attack increase power)
      Morbius (mentioned earlier)

I suggest these cards because when 4 CARDS are combined they form TWO COMBOS (Undead Party and Bone Spirit Combo) which gives these bonuses :

1) 20% Revive Chance (from Bone Spirit)
      2) Raise Attack and HP by 50% (from Undead Party)

This is not enough to beat a legendary tier 4 deck, but it is enough to put up a decent fight and beat most other setups.

In closing I will share this advice about cards and each star level

1) 1 and 2 star (only feeders or used in a farm and special team situation, like a 24 star arena)
      2) 3 star (maybe to start with, especially if part of a decent combo, examples : Grail Knight/War Horse ... Primal Warrior/Alpha Stag)
      3) 4 star (decent cards ... level well if combos are good, examples : Paladin, Beastmaster because of their combos ... Sunmage, because of her damage powers)
      4) 5 star plus ... if you are fortunate enough to get these hard to get cards, level them well so that you will be happy with them in the future

Often it the COMBO that a card is part of is the most important thing in determining whether it is a key part of your deck, a backup (on the bench for special situations) or a feeder card.

Comment

Thanks for the input fellas. Mix, I see you're always helping people out on the newbie forums, thats great to see.

Comment

I need assistance with my deck. I have a lot of cards but dont know how to use them..

My current deck is:

1-)4x sword master 8x earth elemental 8x duelist 8x marble guardian

2-)Sun Mage 8x Water Elemental 8x winter treekin 8x vanguard
          3-)Golden Galahad 2x Arabel 8x toymaker 8x Fire Elemental 8x

And i also have:
          1x icemaw 1x ice overlord(worth to add to the team) 2x sir galahad 1x vambrael 2x azarel 2x galland 8x elder shaman 4x battlemage 8x paladin 8x stormcaller..

All levels are full..

Also i want to ask

*Does it worth to keep psycho butterfly, lion, guinevere,assassin, gryphon, ulster and huskarl??

Comment

When you say "2x Sir Galahad", for example, do you mean 2 tier-1 cards, or a tier-2 card? If you mean the first, evolve these cards to a tier-2 and max it out as possible.

There are good cards there, but no combos. So you can add everything 5* or better you have to your main deck, to raise its stats. For the teams layout, the most commonly used is:

1 - Tank team (tons of HP, resurrections, damage reduction)
            2 - Overall team (fair amount of HP and ATK, damage or healing abilities)
            3 - Attack / Support team (low HP, very high ATK or damage/healing/proc bonus)

For the first one, Guardian Angel seems a must (150% HP bonus and resurrection). If she does not come, a Doomweaver can grant a 40% damage reduction.

For the second one, try going for the new bosses in the above post.

For the third, Sun Mage is very good, Paladin is average... Also Caradd the Gale could be very helpful for Elementals 100% ATK boost, until something better comes in.

Keep everything 3* or better... you will know when you can discard them safely. Except that damned briars and bears... I hate them!

Comment

Working...
            X