Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

-=LOADS-= of SEMI newb questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -=LOADS-= of SEMI newb questions

First of all I have to warn you this will be a very long tread so please take the time to help me and read it,
    Im a lvl 80 player with 188k/53k with 34 days of experience but unfortunatly a lot is still unclear for me.

Arena questions;- how does matchmaking work?
    - how can I get a high rating in arena? ( as soon as i come close to 1500 rating, I constantly KEEP getting the SAME 6 insane players with their fancy SSS decks and there is no possibility for a good rating. eventho I have a descent deck)
    - Is there a better way to farm arena tickets aside from killing Father Mal over and over again?

Money questions;
    - whats the best way to spend your money? ( no matter howmuch I spent, my deck isn't getting better and I keep getting scammed by every single event and summon packages)
    - Is there a specific event I should wait on to spent my money?
    - whats the best way of getting 4,5 and 6 star cards? Im aware of the insane low droprate)

Skill proc/combo questions;
    - How does the "remove 50% of enemy team" skill work? cause it doesn't proc all the time!
    - Are the "20% extra chance to proc a skill" worth it? ( like bard/battlemage)
    - Howcome some cards ALWAYS seem to proc ( giant Eagle) and some others NEVER ( guardian angle) is this completely random or does every card has its own chance?
    - Does level/ tier/ position in team or group have ANY effect on the proc rate?
    - whats the best group to put a "50% chance to revive at xx% hp" combo?

Random questions;
    - where can you see the total ammount of mana potions you have?
    - Does anyone know in which login day(s) you get a Streak Bonus?
    - whats a better card to have? Guardian Angle or The water Elemental?

Thanks a LOT for reading and I hope you can help me with some of my questions.
    please keep on topic, i hate to get trolled

- how does matchmaking work?
    They have gone to a win/loss ratio rather than based on ranking in the arena, as the old system was. At your level, to progress in the arenas you will have to do 2 things: work really hard (extra hard now that they've nerfed the feeders) and upgrade your deck, and adopt a "lose to win" philosophy. I find that even with nearly 300K hp, after 1500 might, I have to lose 1 in 3 battles just to keep moving forward in the arena. You may have to lose more in order to continue to be matched with comparable players. Streak bonuses give you a point even when you lose.

-money
    I don't spend, so someone else will have to answer this--this game exploits gambling addictions so you can continue to gamble, or you can just play the game.

-Procs
    Nothing procs all the time
    Supposedly, the leader in a team has the best chance to proc, then the second card in the team, then the third, etc. In reality, this doesn't seem to hold true. When I place Shiver as the leader in my team, he has never procced once. When he is 2nd or 3rd, I can expect that he'll proc maybe 10-15% of the time. My water elemental (healer) procs nearly 50% of the time. Someone else may have posted a list that shows what the rates are, but it's not available to discover in-game. However, in general we skip battles because it's boring to watch a game you don't get to play, so someone with a ton of free time will be able to answer this one better.
    More combos is better than less unless you are replacing a REALLY strong card with a couple of weak cards for a combo. Sometimes you have to figure out those strategies via trial and error. I use the bard/battlemage combo with another bard combo because my random drops of cards over 6 months of play haven't provided me with anything better.

-Random
    In the shop

Depends on which one you can level up, or which you have the best combos with

I know that doesn't answer all of them, but maybe someone else will stop in and answer some more.
    Untapped Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by BartBink View Post
      Arena questions;- how does matchmaking work?
      - how can I get a high rating in arena? ( as soon as i come close to 1500 rating, I constantly KEEP getting the SAME 6 insane players with their fancy SSS decks and there is no possibility for a good rating. eventho I have a descent deck)

I have noticed this also but one good way of getting above 1500 is using streak bonus. you can lose 10 straight matches or so, pop your streak bonus and then move up the ranks by choosing which battles to fight. or if you don't want to lose any, just pick and choose the battles again but you will get to the same situation as you are in now. Also, ELO system (i think) keeps track of you overall (from all arenas) record and pits you against similar opponents as Dsrtrosy said.

- Is there a better way to farm arena tickets aside from killing Father Mal over and over again?

unfortunately no (besides the 24, 30, 36 star arenas tend to have most of their tickets at the lower might levels, so you could pick up 75 tickets there or so). if you are a spender, the chests tend to have good deals on tickets (ie current shiver chest gives 9 tickets at a 190 gem price (originally 225 gems)).

Money questions;
      - whats the best way to spend your money? ( no matter how much I spent, my deck isn't getting better and I keep getting scammed by every single event and summon packages)

Super starter pack (4* and below for 350 gems/10 cards) is a nice fast way to level cards. Chests spawn donkeys (1 to 3 enhancement levels).

- Is there a specific event I should wait on to spent my money?

I have had best luck at getting stuff in the chests (but that is not always the case). I have heard that the druid only and camelot only is a little better odds at getting a 5* plus card but I have no data to back that up.

- whats the best way of getting 4,5 and 6 star cards? Im aware of the insane low droprate)

See above

Skill proc/combo questions;
      - How does the "remove 50% of enemy team" skill work? cause it doesn't proc all the time

once it procs, it will remove 50% of one teams Hit points. unfortunately as you can see, its a horrible proc rate.

- Are the "20% extra chance to proc a skill" worth it? ( like bard/battlemage)

Absolutely, combine bard/battlemage or duelist/ranger with a high party/team damage or debuff and watch in delight as they will proc a lot.

- How come some cards ALWAYS seem to proc ( giant Eagle) and some others NEVER ( guardian angle) is this completely random or does every card has its own chance?

Every card has it own internal proc rate. pro tip: put the card you would like to see proc the most first in the team, and do so in descending order of priority for all other cards.

- Does level/ tier/ position in team or group have ANY effect on the proc rate?
      Level and tier will affect the dmg/debuff/heal and position will affect which one has the opportunity (chance to proc) to proc. see above pro tip

- whats the best group to put a "50% chance to revive at xx% hp" combo?l

I face a lot of Father mal/Necro with celestal lion/giant eagle tank teams or Father Mal/Necro with Water Elemental/Guardian Angel teams. Myself, I prefer dmg reduction teams.

Random questions;

Click on the shop menu on the right and you will see that.

- Does anyone know in which login day(s) you get a Streak Bonus?

I think its between 27-32 days (sorry don't remember exact)

both are good to have, as both can be apart of a really good attack boost combo (guardian angel helps reduce 20% dmg with pally/armored warhorse/grail knight)

Thanks a LOT for reading and I hope you can help me with some of my questions.
      please keep on topic, i hate to get trolled

all my answers are in the quote. /10char

Comment

Working...
      X