Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Hero clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero clan

1. I want to sorry for those who didn't play the Bourgard quest .. didn't know how it works
    2. 18:30GMT when I will start the cave
    3. Bourgard hp has 22million HP so EACH member can do 590K Hp (dmg) per member

Can you tell me some more details about the quest and fight? And do you get any rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by WCYGK_HERO View Post
      Can you tell me some more details about the quest and fight? And do you get any rewards?
      you have to fight the boss till you got 610k .. then you stop.. the rewards are random .. alot of cards 1* and 2* .. like 2 or 3 cards with 3* and 1 with 4*..

Comment

As we could see in chat today, we have members from both asia, Russia, Central Europe and the US..(and probably other palces too)

Its hard to pick a time that suits everyone, but a suggestion could be 18.30 GMT. As far as I can tell that will make it 12.30 PM EST US, 9.30 am Pacific US. but it might be too late for our asian friends? Not sure exactly the time difference we have, and what countries we have in the guild.

/Linthas

Comment

Originally posted by Linthas View Post
          As we could see in chat today, we have members from both asia, Russia, Central Europe and the US..(and probably other palces too)

Its hard to pick a time that suits everyone, but a suggestion could be 18.30 GMT. As far as I can tell that will make it 12.30 PM EST US, 9.30 am Pacific US. but it might be too late for our asian friends? Not sure wexactly the time difference we have, and what countries we have in the guild.

/Linthas
          Well, for me personal 20.00 till 0.00 game time is always ok

Comment

12:30 EST works for me, I'm in Kentucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Linthas View Post

Its hard to pick a time that suits everyone, but a suggestion could be 18.30 GMT. As far as I can tell that will make it 12.30 PM EST US, 9.30 am Pacific US. but it might be too late for our asian friends? Not sure exactly the time difference we have, and what countries we have in the guild.

/Linthas
              I think 18:30GMT it's ok for everyone..

Comment

Originally posted by jailHERO View Post
                I think 18:30GMT it's oki for everyone..
                If you say 18.30, why do you run at 17.30???

Comment

i asked them if is 18:30GMT on chat.. and they all said, yea it's 18:30 let's start the raid..

Comment

drx mimo , chongminho , wang , bigscrap , jail , kairos.. we all did more than 590k hp.. you chose if we can play the next raid or not.. i really don't know how to play ALL TOGHETER the Ragnall's Cove .. leave ur suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by jailHERO View Post
                      drx mimo , chongminho , wang , bigscrap , jail , kairos.. we all did more than 590k hp.. you chose if we can play the next raid or not.. i really don't know how to play ALL TOGHETER the Ragnall's Cove .. leave ur suggestion
                      At the rate we gain scrolls, why not have it every other time we can start a raid, we start at a different time, for example 1830 gmt the first time, then 0630 gmt the next time

Comment

Hello everyone! We have done two raids up to now.
                        Some details about the raid:
                        1. It can ONLY be started by jail
                        2. Once it starts, the battle will last 6 hours(or maybe it's chosen by jail), everyone in our guild can join it until the boss is killed or the time is finished
                        3. When you join and fight the boss, you will meet him many times, just like a normal quest, you quest once the boss appears once
                        4. Once you meet him, you can choose to beat him in four different ways, you can only choose one of them, for each one you choose you will get a chance to do damage to the boss, different choices will result in different damage limit(range from 30k to 140k)
                        5. When you finish one fight, the boss will lose some HP(that's the damage you have done to him), and you will get some random rewards, usually one or two cards with 1 or 2 stars and some basic summon stones(sometimes a 3 star card or summon stone or streak bonus).
                        6. The more fights you do the more rewards you will get
                        7. The total HP of the boss is about 22 million, once he is killed, the top 3 players who have done the most damage will get a 4 star card as reward, other players who have participated in the raid will get a 3 star card
                        8. Besides, there will be a dice roll after the raid, the top three in the roll will get a bonus card(3 or 4 stars, depends on your damage rank)

Based on the rewarding mechanism and to make it fair for everyone, I propose rules like this:
                        1. We set a time everyday to start the raid, maybe 18:30 GMT
                        2. Once the raid starts, players who have joined can do their best to cause damage and get rewards, don't need to control it to the average damage
                        3. Once the raid finished, jail and other officers can write down the name of the players who cause more than the average damage, these guys can only quest once (no more than 100k damage) in the next raid

Plz give your advices about the rule!

Comment

I m all up for it, main thing is, every guildmember must have a chance to participate, in my personal case, i can only play the game in evening due to my work, so a time like 18.30 or later is fine with me. I am willing to give up my spot during week, if i can be sure that i can join a raid in weekend. Ps like to thank Our guild leader and officers for their effort to make this guild a succes.

Comment

I just happened to be on and caught the mail notification we had started cause I'm pretty sure it was an hour earlier than planned. But I can do whatever during weekdays cause I work alone and putz around on my phone while waiting ha. Weekends may be trickier but not much more

Comment

I agree the start time of the last raid was about 2 hours early. I only noticed because I was by chance using my phone for a little farming during a long boring meeting at work. 18:30GMT is 1:30 EST... we should probably use a good time converter (http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/) for scheduling

For me, 18:30 GMT is tough since I'm at work... but I understand we're all in different time zones. I'll do my best to join. Weekends might be better for me as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X