Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Fresh New Combo Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh New Combo Ideas

Hello HoC players and welcome to my list of combos that should be in Heroes of Camelot. Feel free to agree or make your own :]

Burning Hell-Passive Raises att by 170% HP 100% and proc increase by 10%
    Cards- Megion, Infernus, Crimson Draganire, Balzathor

No Mercy-Passive Raise att by 200% reduce attack by 25% Proc increase by 5% Cards- Death, War, Benu-Hellborn, Crimson Draganire

Toxic Breath- 25% Chance Poison enemy party (Calculation 50% att of Each Card Member)
    Cards- Benu-Hellborn and Death

Bloody Wolf- Passive Raise Attack by 125% and Hp by 70%
    Cards- Fenric Gore-Claw and Wolfbound Redeemer

Hyperthermia- Chance to Freeze enemy party 20% and Damage each party (20% att of each card member) Limit 2x per battle
    Cards- Ice Overlord, Shiverheart, Benu- Frostborn, and Celadon Draganire

Knight Heroes- Passive Raise Attack by 160% and reduce 35%
    Cards- Lapis Knight, Magknight, Azarel, Vambreal

Static Bond- Stun Enemy Team 35% chance
    Cards- Benu-Skyborn, Arcane Archer

Doomed Frienenemies- Reflect 30% and raise attack by 450% when Hp is 30% or less
    Cards- Hope and Death

Titans- Passive Raise attack by 275%
    Cards- Galza, Treehound, Ice Overlord, IronBark Overlord

That's all the combos I have for now. I hope you enjoyed reading this combos list I made. Leave a comment and tell me what you think. Thanks for Reading- Cuato from Percival-47

Originally posted by Cuato1174 View Post
    Hello HoC players and welcome to my list of combos that should be in Heroes of Camelot. Feel free to agree or make your own :]

No Mercy-Passive Raise att by 200% reduce attack by 25% Proc increase by 5% Cards- Death, War, Benu-Hellborn, Crimson Draganire

Toxic Breath- 25% Chance Poison enemy party (Calculation 50% att of Each Card Member)

Hyperthermia- Chance to Freeze enemy party 20% and Damage each party (20% att of each card member) Limit 2x per battle

Doomed Frienenemies- Reflect 30% and raise attack by 450% when Hp is 30% or less
    Cards- Hope and Death

That's all the combos I have for now. I hope you enjoyed reading this combos list I made. Leave a comment and tell me what you think. Thanks for Reading- Cuato from Percival-47
    Titans combo will overpower all other combos :P Imagine 4 6* cards in a 275% attack boost combo with a damage reduction combo( Febark and Ice overlord) and a 3x party freezing skill of IO, maybe change either ironbark or io to someone else and it will be acceptable.

Comment

Cards- Hope and Death

Very good combo ideas. I fully support this kabam.

Comment

Some of them are OP, but overall good ideas.

Comment

Combo ideas

Cards- Hope and Death

Combo add ons for use outside of battle. We should go with what my guild members came up with which is:

Treasure Hunters: Increase map drop rates by 20%, doubles item dropped
          Harbor Guard, Haunt, Hawkeye and Eager Squire and Treetop Ambusher

Suicide Squad: increase atk by 400% when hp is below 10%, damage reduction 20% and proc increase 15%
          Jezebel the Fair, yza the fallen, vortigen and cartigen

Redemption: increase atk and hp by 150%, damage reduction 30%, proc 15%, healing effectiveness 100%
          Hope, yza the fallen, sir Percival, and Moria

Finders Keepers: increase item drop rate by 15%
          Treetop Ambusher, bald eagle, knife juggler

Luck be a Lady: Increase chest drop rates of rare items by 10%
          Lady of the Lake, Maiden of the Order, Caelia of the Fells and Blessing Stone

Some of the few that come to mind

Comment

If you want the new combos to be possible. Perhaps consider leaving a spot or 2 for new cards. If they are all old cards any top lvl player will instantly have the new combos with nothing to work towards and the arena will overnight be full of identical decks. Perhaps invent a card with possible skill to fill the gaps hehe.

btw rly luke the idea of skills outside of arena. It can make a lot more cards have uses and add game content. Imagine walking event and you have to choose between event point earners or a 10% loot drop as you are walking.

I do think tho that unlike overlord and certain procs that dont need any level improvement to help tye main proc... I.e. overlord should have more freezes as it levels up or some such. But treasure hunter cards need leveling up for extra % also. Would give a reason to collect so many useless 5* cards.

keeping certain 5* out of pool and only for special events arenas etc also means more content for us guys to work on.

Comment

I would definitely agree that the skills outside of battle should require the skills to only be used when at least all cards are T2 but not sure if Kabam could add this restriction without massive errors.

A fellow guild made of mine is the one who came up with the idea and honestly I was amazed about it. Doubling the drop rate was my idea but only to make these low level cards not just be feeders and called useless cards. They can be useful but it is a matter of players coming up with balanced and fair ideas then Kabam implementing them.

Comment

It is very interesting these new combos, especially for giving more benefit to these forgotten letters.

Light at End of Tunnel : Raise HP 250% Atk 100%
                - Hope, Rhiannon and Vambrael

Comment

That is an overpowered God's combo.

Comment

Imperial Overlord: Raise attack by 250%; Golden Galagad, Arthur the Young, Lancelot the Young

Hellbounds: Raise HP by 200%, increase proc rate by 20%; Ben-nu Hellborn, Juicifer, Death

Comment

I like this combo, but I don't think Vamb and Azarel are knights.

I would change it like this:
                      MagKnight + Galahad the Pure + Sir Gareth + Sir Owain Base HP/ATK: 234427 / 72477
                      Knights Heroes - Raise HP by 150%

Or

Lapis Knight + Galahad the Pure + Sir Gareth + Sir Owain
                      Knights Charge - Raise ATK by 100%

Comment

No way @Mr Zagreb I had a combo idea with the Ben-nu Hellborn, Juicifer and Death but I named it Hellbent. Anyway heres a few of my other ideas:

Frostbite: Icemaw and Ben-nu Frostborn - freeze and damage enemy team
                        Polar Opposites: Infernus and Alden - Increase attack by 75% and reduce damage by 30%
                        Hardhearted: Granite Guardian and Shiverheart: reduce damage by 50%
                        Will of the Pack: Wolfbound Redeemer, Arial - chance to kill enemy team
                        And this ones just me being OCD: Dark Legends: Fenric Goreclaw, Sir Valamir and Trahern - chance to revive at 100% hp.

Comment

Maybe I went a bit of a overload, but this is exactly what I wanted to see. All of us players creating new combos that may work or not. I think Arthur3rd has an awesome idea for combos outside of arenas. Loot drops for events and map collecting is genius, I should have thought of that. Looking forward to seeing more combo ideas here. Maybe a Kabam worker has seen our post :]

Comment

Add Treehound instead of Death and I can see this happening.

Comment

I think overlord should freeze one team not whole party AND how about a combo that revives dead leader party.. Make things interesting

Comment

Working...
                              X