Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

My feedback on the event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My feedback on the event

Hi everyone!

So now that the event is over I wanted to write a post to give the gms and game team my feedback on it. I have some pros and cons, I'm going to try to make it as constructive as I possibly can. Please take in consideration that English is not my native language.

So to start off, I was pleasantly surprised that we had 2 bosses to fight, with 4 cards to obtain which 3 of them are new. The fact that you put in balzathor is a good thing for low- mid tier players that needed him and couldn't get one from the normal encounters. As he is almost impossible to loot.

Secondly, the drop rate of summon stones was good, at least for me. If you can increase it, it would be even better.

Chests: I got 15 of them during the event, so the drop rate is better than before, but still quite rare. So we would expect more than 2x stones, 5x pots or feed level 1 from the event. In 20 chests (with 5 from the final reward) I got 4 purifiers (don't know the name in English), 2 sir Kay, 1 balzathor, and the rest was feed and pots. So to be clear, I like the drop rates, but I strongly disagree with the content of the chests. (Pots, stones, feed)

Auto clickers: still an issue, but I saw that you are currently trying to take care of it.

Jucifer's drop rate: now this was insane. I spent 1800 pots to get 8 jucifers and 12 newbies (dragon). I guess I wasn't lucky this time.

Summon storm during the event: I hate it, honestly, can't you wait until the event is over? In my opinion it would be better.

Max level feeders: very good for newbies or for players that don't have 10k of them in their inventories.

Rewards during the event: there are still the same rewards for scales until 200k. But afterwards there are only pots. 1 mana pot per 10k to be exact. Would it be possible to add some new rewards ? Maybe chests, stones? Perhaps 1 chest every 100k and some stones in the middle. Players should be rewarded to go that high. The first has nearly 1.4 million keys. Which means he got 120 mana pots after the 200k scale. Again, in my opinion, this is ridiculous.

I think I said it all, thank you for the event. Overall I'm really pleased with it. Thanks for reading me and I'll be checking your answers and comments!

Pretty much another copy and paste event lol aside from Balthazar.

Comment

Summon stones drop was terrible !!! worst event ever. this is the only chance for non spenders to get a good amount of stones. if you guys nerf the drop of stones, you kill off non spenders. (wich we already are, since fallen vambrael isnt summonable) ... so please, really please, rise up the drop of SS in the next event.

chest were awfull, rewards for chest only 2 legendaries... jucifer, and lancelot. i was lucky and got lancelot, but maybe adding other cards would make it better.

rewards after 200k... awfull.

Comment

i Liked the 2 bosses with 4 cards, very nice, but it would be nice if in the next event all bosses could be in the event boss list, it`s stupid if you have to go back to the city menu to fight the second hard boss!

the rewards after 200 k - yes please replace mana potion with an event chest, that would be great!

Drop rates:

summon stones and chests had the worst droprate ever (for me, maybe not everybody felt like this), i needed to walk up to 30 stamina potions to get one summon stone, i dropped 7 chests during the event and got 10 for finishing 5th place - i had 1 balzathor, 1 downstrike purifier, 1 sorrowed swordsman, 1x 5 stamina potions and the rest was stupid harbour guard crap...dislike!!!!

Bosses: best droprate ever: i got 29 juicifer, 29 whelps, 13 balzathor, 8 eager squires...that was great could have more but stopped fighting after a while.

Comment

The events are different for everyone.

I like the fact that we had a use for useless cards such as sir kay.

Ss drop was the same as it ever was.

How can people not have balz. Finished there has only been over a dozen arenas where he was a mid way prize.

Chest prizes could be better. Lots of watchman and pots. For something we get excited to see.

I like the non level 5* new cards over the fully leveled 4* cards. Hint... Enough with the knife juggler and harbor guard.already

The golden donkey drop rate was lowered. I did notice that this time I got about 300 where as last few events I got over 1000.

Boss drop rate was the same for me. About 16 hours to get 8.

Comment

- Nice to have other drops than the bosses (Whelp and Squire)
            - Boss drops seemed to be slightly better
            - Juicifer is a really badass card... almost for free!
            - Balzathor!

But...

- The zoo is still here! Please do not drop 3* again... Bosses should drop chests, stones, event score items, boss cards or Donkeys (for the heart attack). No tix, pots or bears.
            - Chest drop rate seemed too low
            - Stone drop is the same
            - No tokens! Easy farming is almost useless
            - Again, plenty of pots and useless 4* cards in event chests. Some stones at least!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback I will pass it along to the team!

Comment

Yes please it would be awsome to get good cards in event chests I had 12 chests in total and all pots and I went to 300 keys and only found 2 chests and was dissapointed at the contents would be nice if event boss also had chance at dropping an event chest I ended up with 20 event bossed and 20 whelps but really wish event chests had better rewards and was better chance at finding them I was teal hoping for atleast 1 lancilot but don't think anyone got him

Comment

In hunger games, one of the explore drops on hard allways is a card that gives explore bonus. Would be nice if that got added in HoC aswell.

For example, Harbour guards giving explore bonus had been a reason to evolve them.

Comment

@Sp4z could you pass on the msg to team to add New 3*&4* drops in next even or even rare 3*/4* could be very decent boss drops

Comment

To be honest, to me it was the worst event ever. I really liked the two boss-thing, but I never got any drop in any event. This time I fought more than ever and still no boss card - but 1 whelp, that was nice.

Stones dropped VERY bad, same with pots. During the old event I had at least 1 pot or 1 stone each pot spent. This time I had not ONE pot at all and only 1 stone each ~ 20 pots spent.
                      That's actually why I stopped playing during event. It was not worth my very rare free time

I really like the events and have NO problem with copy+paste, but only spending without gaining anything is just no fun. And once you're level 100 even the low experience you gain doesn't help anymore. The rates have to be higher to make it worth playing.

Comment

yes indeed we need ss more than feeder

Comment

I just wrote up some of the details I think make events more interesting in general.

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...ts-Interesting

Rosen

Comment

Working...
                          X