Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Dear Kabam: Thank You For Ceasing my Habit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Kabam: Thank You For Ceasing my Habit

I really should thank you for doing the impossible. Breaking my will to spend. Some of you might remember me from being active on the forums in the past, even the GM's might remember me. I've been playing in the realm of 9-10 months, and while I'm not a "whale" by industry standards, I am a VERY heavy spender. I also knew the game was a money sink, and a "pay to play", I was under no false feelings to the contrary. I spent what I could afford (which was a pretty fair amount) and I enjoyed doing so. I've weathered the storm (so to speak) both good and bad for amazing events (Crack Knight Chest) and terrible ones (saw a friend quit after spending $500 without 1x War on the summon packs). The game admittedly is in a pretty good place (with the exception of Ice Overlord), so I've soldiered on.

That was until today. Today, I woke up and saw a storm. Awesome! I bought 70ish makeup chests yesterday and pulled a pile of stones (I had about 800 all total). I've won MANY summon storms and was excited for my crack at Infernus and all the rest (I'd had bad luck on him). The final total? 800 stones. 5x 6*'s. Before any of you say "that's just bad luck", no, it's not. That's outside the realm of possibility luck. Again, I've won many storms. The "worst" storm I've had was about 1x 6* every 60. This, was 1x every 160.

Kabam, I must thank you. Your broken pull model has finally cured me of my ill that is spending in this game. I'll continue playing till I've blown the 25,000 gems I have left and I'll go from there. You have a great game, but I must say that your ineptness at dealing with your summon tables issues (the %'s are so far the far side of random they have to be pulled from a list) and your inability to deal with players who have PILES of utterly USELESS 6*'s in their vaults have killed it for me and many other heavy spenders.

I heavily suggest you look into the games biggest issues (luck is > spending which should NEVER happen) or you'll continue to see the old heavy spending guard change.

Sincerely Yours,
    Pote

pull 6 x6*with 110ss. its random. you should know it. nothing to do with luck or something like that

Comment

meh ...

I pulled 3 6* from 69 ss .. and the last Legendary pulled with my last ss , so it's random and if I were in your shoes I would not spend 800 ss in a single storm !! That's being said and you just " HAVE A BAD LUCK "

Comment

it has nothing to do with random. Im 1 of the guy who is never ever lucky in storms event boss drops and packs. But see low lvl or low deck players get many 6 stars from storm or really good 5stars.
        I stopped spending because no mather what i did i didnt get anything good. Im happy that i stopped spending and it seems the drops for me only have gotten worse.

There is always that small group of very strong players that always get the good cards and sometimes a lower player gets (lucky) and join that group

Comment

Great guy potemkin, had some nice ideas how to improve game. Jump the ship, there are way better time wasters and things to spend your money on.

Comment

I got zero, yes, ZERO 6* during last storm from 160ss. My friend got 4x 6* from 80ss. I play 9 months, he plays 4 weeks. Dont call it bad luck, please.

Comment

Funny, because I quit spending after the 2x summon storm last month. Went into this storm with a paltry (for me) 50ss, when I usually have AT LEAST 300, often 500 or more.

So what did I Pull with my measly 50ss? 6 legendaries, all of which I could use. I did better with 50ss than I've done with 10 times that amount in the past. So... What's my motivation to spend? There isn't one. The drop rates are so pisseningly bad, even in a storm, that luck matters very little. I may as well just keep playing like a poverton. I do just as well. What's the worst that can happen? I lose my GK? I've been Gk8 since it came out, and gotten nothing from it.

Comment

Pote I feel your pain and can sympathize on so many levels with you bro.

Just chill with us in Line and we can laugh at the silliness that goes on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tome2 View Post
                  I got zero, yes, ZERO 6* during last storm from 160ss. My friend got 4x 6* from 80ss. I play 9 months, he plays 4 weeks. Dont call it bad luck, please.
                  Feel you, have 0 6* in last 700ss during the last 2 storms .... at least it made the decision to leave for another game easier (together with a lot of ppl from our server)

Makes no sense to spend in this game (time or money), there are absolutely no awards ..... coming from a guy that is nr 110 alltime in might.

Comment

Ya ive been misled too. Last month vortigern was taken out of summon pool. I needed 1 more for PE.....foolishly i fell for the vortigern booster packs. I figured wat the hell...even if i have to spen $100 toget 1 card....its better than waiting for who knows when. Needless to say i never got him....and i ended up spwnding $500 lol. I pulled card after card ecpecting him to pop up....and i followed the recent summins list like a hawk. Nobody summoned him. Even hours later i would stalk the recent history....nothing. i wrote to kabam and they offerred me 3ss for my troubles......to rub salt in the wound last week vort packs came out again....and i wasted another 70 gems for nothing. Now as of yesterdays uodate he is back in the pool.....too bad for me cus i refuse to spend another $$ for false advertisement

Comment

It's one of those things. I realize some luck is involved, but until they (Kabam) really do make the system random vs streaky, it's a major issue and detraction for the spenders. What I mean is that by nature of the word random, it implies that over a large enough sample everyone would see the same approximate number of 5* and 6*'s. Instead, this is 100% not the case. How do I know? Because there are occurrences so far outside of threshold that they're nearly statistically impossible. Mine is not that extreme, but I have seen cases far worse than what I experienced.

Combine this with the fact that the vast majority of the heavy hitters have multitudes of worthless 5* / 6* cards and you get a game that currently is driving the wrong behavior. I.E. It's not making me feel "rewarded" for spending. Now if I could take the 2x Vort, 10x White Knight, 3x Veteran Paladin, 1x Lapis Knight, 5x Treehound, 1x War, 4x Green Knight, 2x Scarecrows, 1x Kings Guard that I have extras of (yes that's 30 extra 6*'s that were pulled from stones that I have extra after 8 card PE'ing) then MAYBE I'd be more inclined. Hell, exclude boss drop cards (Icelord, Icemaw, etc) and reward cards (Jeze, Ossion, Totem Guard) and let me trade 5x cards for one card I need and I might even be excited. But the way things stand now I have 100's and 100's of 5* feeders and probably 40+ 6* extras.

The game is getting mature and while it is improving (arena is improving and Tower was brilliant), you're going to keep seeing heavy spenders drop if some issues aren't addressed.

@Luteuel - yes of course I'll still be in channel, lol

Comment

I understand what your sayong and i also a big spender been at gk 9 since morgana event amd usually at 100% there is 2 major problems i have 1 is the fact that if im at gk lvl 9 100% amd say o spend 50 dollars in gems that day before daily reset my gk lvl still drops there should be a overlevel in the gk system so that if o spend 100 dollars over 100% my gk level shouldnt drop below 100% until it is spent from the overlevel.... and number 2 which im even more upset is you nerfed the makeup chests out of last 400 makeup chests i have bought had 1 chest of 100 and the other day bought 50 dollars worth thats 72 chests got 80 stones.... where a month ago i was averaging 300 minimum from every 50 dollars got 1300 stones from 120 dollars right after morgana event have only had 1 100 since the balin event and did 5 top level summon packs 12 cards at 15x drop rate and ended up with ZERO legendaries that isnt bad luck that is just straight highway robbery. 100 dollars on fallen mini game zero icemaw zero valrakk zero fallen. Got few death and scarecrow due to fact i had t4 both of them. Please put makeup chests back to their old drop rates or i will no longer be a spender. Thanks....,

Comment

Originally posted by Kamikaze no Refresh View Post
                          pull 6 x6*with 110ss. its random. you should know it. nothing to do with luck or something like that
                          I wholeheartedly agree with this. You gamble, there's a chance you might lose. Oh and saving up SS (without spending money), Luck > Spending money to see if you'll find luck.

Comment

around 1500ss spent, 32x 6* cards.................admit it you're just unlucky..................

Comment

I agree that the chance factor in this game is too extreme. Whether you use gems or not.
                              Instead of offering players the chance to hit the jackpot or end up totally empty, there should be a wider middle ground.
                              For example I spent 1400 gems on makeup chests and got 50x stones, 25x stones, 10x stones twice and 5x stones.
                              Walked away feeling like I hit a homerun.
                              Decided to try another 1400 gems on more chests and got just 5x stones.
                              Walked away feeling like I should have walked away after the first set.
                              I would have preferred to get 50 and 55 between the two sets because it feels a bit more acceptable to get fair amounts consistently than to get that rollercoaster experience.
                              But then again, I'm sure that kabam wants it this way, probably having studied the psychology of gamblers before designing this app. I know much gets said about this all. I feel like it is what it is though.
                              I don't expect kabam to ever change this since its helping them reach their financial goals.

Comment

Working...
                              X