Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Cheating in Gawain-89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating in Gawain-89

I know people have previously posted here about this, but obviously you just missed the posts and thats why nothings happened. The server is full of people using autoclickers and bots, I know these are macros and nothing can be done to prevent it, but you could at least ban the users who are evidently using them. For a game this popular the effort put into preventing this is shockingly minimal. I know this occurs on other servers also so anyone who has been suffering from this problem in Gawain-89 or any other server, please make it known here and post the names of anyone you know to be doing this, as to try gain Kabams attention.

There are at least 7 they are all in the same guild Winda
    today 2 of them even posted an offer to buy theire cheat *Satana* and sv[red] other names in this guild are r2d2, storm, tyler durdan, quest and Stasantipov
    they all came out of nowhere and now they make 335340 might daily in a mather of minutes.
    Ive heard a lot of people posted tickets about this, a lot of people complained even in this forum.
    PLEASE AARON GET THIS SORTED!!!!!!!

Comment

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1dmlz4encl...21-20.png?dl=0 . Look here a good might in taal arena. Loll what you call this kabam?

Comment

Im with you on all fronts of this. It seems its not just crept ibto the game but arrived in force. I understand investigating accounts to prove cheating. But come on guys do you knoe so little about the game that u created that **** like 1.2million might 850k might overnight is impossible its not just a bot its an arena hack of the most obvious nature. These should just be instant bans no questions asked.

The fact that these guys are so blatantly cheating means they dont seem to have a worry in the world that you guys will do something.

Complete silence is so frustrating too. We understand there is a non disclosure policy. But im not asking for names to be read out. A simple we are working on a few exploits or we are aware and are working on it cant say no more etc. At least this would keep us waiting. Cos people are leaving due to this. And its the spenders u are losing first.

Maybe theres some big game plan waiting to do an almighty swoop while the cheatz have their panta down. Or maybe you cant sort the problem or... as it sadly seems to us now... u dont care... show us u do guys... cos these cheatz are hurting u guys also.

Comment

Sp4z, Smash, or anyone else from Kabam, care to give an update on this situation?

Comment

Bump - day 2

Comment

as a consumer, I have paid for my fair share of cards ect. That being said, I find it a slap in the face of all of kabam's honest, paying customers that this cheating , botting, hacking is allowed to continue . It is so obvious to all the honest players that something is going on, but to be ignored in such a way, just tells me that kabam just either has lost control, or just doesn't really care. The latter would be more upsetting. These cheaters ruin the integrity of the game we all enjoy playing. I personally will not be spending another penny . I do not wish to help a company line their pockets with money, when people can infiltrate this game to the degree that they do, take full advantage of what we have to pay for, and basically chase away all the honest people. The only way kabam can help this server or most others is to ban all the reported, proven cheaters, and close off each realm so that these people cannot get back into these realms. As we all know this will not happen. I remember when gm's used to monitor chats and join in from time to time. it's too bad that this doesn't happen anymore as kabam obviously has to many endeavors now, and no time for a HoC. How dissapointing

Comment

Just came back to check out this realm and this forum to see if Kabam has done anything to the hacking and the speed bot. Nope it's still the same and actually worst than before. All cheaters are still playing plus now the old players from Russia are starting to cheat too with this speed bot. Kabam refuses to say anything or advise us of what they are planning to do to these hacking makes me really, really upset. Im the biggest spender in this realm, once these hackers landed on my realm, I quit the game right away since I knew Kabam would not do anything to protect paid players. Im glad that I did leave the game as I've found another game to play and spent even more on that game. Kabam did a really good job at causing spending players to stop spending. It's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by stefann87 View Post
                  https://www.dropbox.com/s/1dmlz4encl...21-20.png?dl=0 . Look here a good might in taal arena. Loll what you call this kabam?
                  kabam SLEEP?NG..hackers in all servers

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...look-at-FM-s-(

Comment

Working...
                  X