Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Inappropriate language in Percival-27

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by ANTICRY69 View Post
    Lol kavka stop I bested, u r best go lay down I'm a beast jus give credit be I'm dunn
    wat? my last post was on Page 1 dude...

    Comment


    • #47
      I see spaz is on have you read this yet? Is anything going to get done for this realm? Or is the terms of service a huge lie as well?? (#9 in terms of service read it and actually do something)

      Comment


      • #48
        I prefer smooth sarcasm then an insult

        Comment


        • #49
          Nice drama, but kabam will not do anything unless you directly insult their staff. So mfr just chill and pray for "ignore list" to be implemented xD

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by _yy_ View Post
            Nice drama, but kabam will not do anything unless you directly insult their staff. So mfr just chill and pray for "ignore list" to be implemented xD
            Saw that? Another one of them cursing here and even challenging Kabam. GMs, take note. Several tickets have also been sent by several ppl and Kabam is also investigating. I assume and hope they are doing what they said.

            Comment


            • #51
              Lolololololololol

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by vicott View Post
                Saw that? Another one of them cursing here and even challenging Kabam. GMs, take note. Several tickets have also been sent by several ppl and Kabam is also investigating. I assume and hope they are doing what they said.
                lol, i quit long time ago, you're so naive to believe that some action will be taken about some swearing, i've insulted gm's many times and my messages weren't even moderated. There's only one moderator for all kabam games forums and the chance he will notice it is rly low. But i had a laugh, get a thicker skin mfr this is internet. And just to prove my point GMs you are useless human trash, kabam gms that is.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Well I'm bored so I might as well get involved.

                  If you can't use your words like an adult, then please go have your mommy change your diaper and go take a nap. Problem solved.

                  Just be satisified in knowing that the use of profanity and/or hostile, aggressive insults is an indication of low intelligence and poor coping skills. Congrats if you are someone who doesn't fall into that category. It takes self-control and smarts to either walk away, ignore, or at least provide a clever quip. Pat yourself on the back, give yourself a gold star, buy yourself a drink, or do whatever you need to do to celebrate the fact you're not a knuckle-dragging cretin and then be on your way.

                  Asking for help on the playground to deal with a bully is great, but asking/expecting a GM to police the internet might be a bit of an unrealistic expectation. Sure, there are Rules of Conduct outlined in the ToS and we should all be able to have confidence that they will be enforced; however, again, it's the internet and it's Kabam, so take it all with a grain of salt and maybe try focusing on how you yourself can rise above the nonsense.

                  EDIT: I am sorry, though, that any of you have to experience that on your server. It does take away the enjoyment of the game, at least it would for me, and I can fully appreciate the frustration involved.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Dem Sheeps everywhere

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Denaunie View Post
                      Well I'm bored so I might as well get involved.

                      If you can't use your words like an adult, then please go have your mommy change your diaper and go take a nap. Problem solved.

                      Just be satisified in knowing that the use of profanity and/or hostile, aggressive insults is an indication of low intelligence and poor coping skills. Congrats if you are someone who doesn't fall into that category. It takes self-control and smarts to either walk away, ignore, or at least provide a clever quip. Pat yourself on the back, give yourself a gold star, buy yourself a drink, or do whatever you need to do to celebrate the fact you're not a knuckle-dragging cretin and then be on your way.

                      Asking for help on the playground to deal with a bully is great, but asking/expecting a GM to police the internet might be a bit of an unrealistic expectation. Sure, there are Rules of Conduct outlined in the ToS and we should all be able to have confidence that they will be enforced; however, again, it's the internet and it's Kabam, so take it all with a grain of salt and maybe try focusing on how you yourself can rise above the nonsense.

                      EDIT: I am sorry, though, that any of you have to experience that on your server. It does take away the enjoyment of the game, at least it would for me, and I can fully appreciate the frustration involved.
                      Thanks for the rational post. We just wanted to bring awareness to the community how much nonsense we have endured for past one year. Not holding too much hopes on Kabam acting on it. Since they did mention about reporting abusive language in their support site, so we just report though we are not exactly expecting results.

                      Anyway, abusive language is not much tolerated in many parts of the world too. It's not about taking it like an adult. Abusive language is just as bad as violence in most religions and many cultures.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by vicott View Post
                        Thanks for the rational post. We just wanted to bring awareness to the community how much nonsense we have endured for past one year. Not holding too much hopes on Kabam acting on it. Since they did mention about reporting abusive language in their support site, so we just report though we are not exactly expecting results.

                        Anyway, abusive language is not much tolerated in many parts of the world too. It's not about taking it like an adult. Abusive language is just as bad as violence in most religions and many cultures.
                        I would agree with you, in theory at least, but none of this truly constitutes abusive language. At least not that I can see, but maybe I missed something.

                        Is it hostile, agressive, vulgar, and/or offensive? Sure. But that doesn't equate with abuse. For something to be abusive, the person dishing it out typically needs to be in a position of power, or at least perceived power, and the person taking it needs to be (or at least feel) without power. In this situation, all players have equal power in that you can simply turn off your game and walk away or, at the very least, go into the arena, or cover the bottom of your device to not see your chat log, etc. You could also just not respond or stay in Guild chat with your comrades. You could download LINE app and chat there. You have options. Several options. So you have just as much power to keep yourself out of the situation and therefore aren't really being abused. If you keep putting yourself back in the situation, if you continue to engage the morons, well, that's more on you than it is on them.

                        So for me, it still comes down to who can do the mature thing, consider all options, and act like an adult and cope with things more effectively. It sucks and it's unfair that is has to be you, but it is what it is until Kabam steps in and enforces what they claim they will enforce. I wish you a lot of luck and I hope it all gets better for you somehow. We just don't tolerate that on our realm, from anyone. There are power in numbers and we tend to band together against the nonsense and nip it in the bud, thankfully. I guess we've been fortunate to have each other. I really hope it can all settle down soon; in my experience, the sooner those folks stop getting attention for their behavior, or at least the sooner folks can stop getting riled up about it, the sooner it will fizzle out. They need an audience to fuel their egos and too many people continue to give it to them.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Denaunie View Post
                          I would agree with you, in theory at least, but none of this truly constitutes abusive language. At least not that I can see, but maybe I missed something.

                          Is it hostile, agressive, vulgar, and/or offensive? Sure. But that doesn't equate with abuse. For something to be abusive, the person dishing it out typically needs to be in a position of power, or at least pperceived power, and the person taking it needs to be (or at least feel) without power. In this situation, all players have equal power in that you can simply turn off your game and walk away or, at the very least, go into the arena, or cover the bottom of your device to not see your chat log, etc. You could also just not respond or stay in Guild chat with your comrades. You could download LINE app and chat there. You have options. Several options. So you have just as much power to keep yourself out of the situation and therefore aren't really being abused. If you keep putting yourself back in the situation, if you continue to engage the morons, well, that's more on you than it is on them.

                          So for me, it still comes down to who can do the mature thing, consider all options, and act like an adult and cope with things more effectively. It sucks and it's unfair that is has to be you, but it is what it is until Kabam steps in and enforces what they claim they will enforce. I wish you a lot of luck and I hope it all gets better for you somehow. We just don't tolerate that on our realm, from anyone. There are power in numbers and we tend to band together against the nonsense and nip it in the bud, thankfully. I guess we've been fortunate to have each other. I really hope it can all settle down soon; in my experience, the sooner those folks stop getting attention for their behavior, or at least the sooner folks can stop getting riled up about it, the sooner it will fizzle out. They need an audience to fuel their egos and too many people continue to give it to them.
                          denaunie how are you still around? and I see you didn't change your attitude towards kabam too, ask for gm status already, you respect kabam more than 90% of their employees.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by _yy_ View Post
                            denaunie how are you still around? and I see you didn't change your attitude towards kabam too, ask for gm status already, you respect kabam more than 90% of their employees.
                            It's a discussion forum. If you have something to contribute to the topic of the thread, please do so. Otherwise, kindly move along, thanks.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              GMs cannot discuss any actions or potential actions taken on any player due to the privacy agreement.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by _yy_ View Post
                                denaunie how are you still around? and I see you didn't change your attitude towards kabam too, ask for gm status already, you respect kabam more than 90% of their employees.
                                Thats because Denaunie used to be a forum admin at one time. Should change his/her name to kabam_denaunie. Lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X