Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

GK Daily decrease %

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GK Daily decrease %

I noticed that after the game 'reset' i am losing 5% in my current GK level !!
    Before i was losing 2% !!
    Is that something new?! I mean if everyday i am losing 5% how the hell i am going to level up ?!
    Good rewards from daily quests are not enough !!

PS: I have already lost 30% from the update , but i know that you are working on that.

Yup just noticed I lost 6% at gk level 9. Had 86% before update. Then yesterday 50%. Now 44%.

Great. Too much money hungry now.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKnight 13 View Post
      Yup just noticed I lost 6% at gk level 9. Had 86% before update. Then yesterday 50%. Now 44%.

Great. Too much money hungry now.
      People see what they want to see... Before the update you didn't know when would you delevel, it could be at 65%, it could be at 60%, maybe 55% or 50%. Before the update GK decay on level 9 was around 3% daily, and after the update, since everything is fixed, you can go to sleep knowing that you will loose a level only after going below 0% and not 50% or more, therefore since the gap is double, decay is also double, you were loosing 3%, now you loose 6%, but it takes the EXACT SAME TIME to lose a level after and before the update, since it was just a VISUAL fix, I don't really get how people don't realize that since it's pretty darn obvious.

Long story short, nothing was changed with the decay rate of GK, it was a pure visual fix, it now DISPLAYS what should display, but if you make the math it's exactly the same as before.

Comment

I don't see a notification about that anywhere.
        If kabam wants to do things just to take our money without a clear explanation , well the only thing they will take is .. people leaving their game.
        Furthermore it is not the double decay rate , first i was losing 2% now i am losing 5% . So i guess it is just a bug like the huge % decrease from 80% to 50%.
        And even if it is not a bug , it is a LOT % DECAY to deal with !

Comment

Originally posted by AnathemaGR View Post
          I don't see a notification about that anywhere.
          If kabam wants to do things just to take our money without a clear explanation , well the only thing they will take is .. people leaving their game.
          Furthermore it is not the double decay rate , first i was losing 2% now i am losing 5% . So i guess it is just a bug like the huge % decrease from 80% to 50%.
          And even if it is not a bug , it is a LOT % DECAY to deal with !
          Bug fixes don't need to be specified, and the update notes do say that there were bug fixes.

Now, regarding your case, I'll take a wild guess and say that your GK level is 8. At GK8 you drop levels to GK7 at around 60%, that makes it your real 0%, and your 100% is unaffected, there's only 40 percentage points playing as 100 percentage points, 100% / 40% = 2.5, that means 100 is downscaled 2.5 times. So in that context, if real 0% is visual 60% and 100% is unaffected, what would visual 80% represent? Exactly, real 50%.

Well now what about the decay rate? It's the same, it was visually downscaled 2.5x times compared to the real scale, so what would 2% be in the real scale? 2% x 2.5 = 5%, there you go, your 5% decay rate, same as before.

Note: The fact that NOW you realize the decay rate is huge and unfair doesn't mean the update caused it, it was already there, but now you can notice it.

Comment

Go do your math somewhere else Gambit.
            I want a mod or gm to clarify whats going on. Not a know it all person who thinks GK level drop bug is minor issue when compared to match making or what not...
            Oh btw sp4z already made a thread claiming its a bug...

Comment

Originally posted by _Gambit_ View Post
              Bug fixes don't need to be specified, and the update notes do say that there were bug fixes.

Now, regarding your case, I'll take a wild guess and say that your GK level is 8. At GK8 you drop levels to GK7 at around 60%, that makes it your real 0%, and your 100% is unaffected, there's only 40 percentage points playing as 100 percentage points, 100% / 40% = 2.5, that means 100 is downscaled 2.5 times. So in that context, if real 0% is visual 60% and 100% is unaffected, what would visual 80% represent? Exactly, real 50%.

Well now what about the decay rate? It's the same, it was visually downscaled 2.5x times compared to the real scale, so what would 2% be in the real scale? 2% x 2.5 = 5%, there you go, your 5% decay rate, same as before.

Note: The fact that NOW you realize the decay rate is huge and unfair doesn't mean the update caused it, it was already there, but now you can notice it.
              No my GK Level is 6 , and i continue to think that the amount of xp% is a lot everytime game-day resets...and also you should stop making people confused.

Comment

Now you can all go and see Sp4z official response when he's saying exactly what I've been saying, Confusing people? don't make me laugh, if you're confused with such basic math I think something is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by _Gambit_ View Post

Assuming te decay rate is the same and that indeed the GK8 to GK7 drop was at 60%, your math is correct and makes sense.
                  Not confusing at all. In fact, it's the opposite. Thanks for being the first one to present a possible (and plausible) explanation to this issue.

Comment

The "GK drop" was not a drop. The yellow bar in-game was displaying an inaccurate representation of the numbers on the back-end. The Game Team fixed the math on the back-end so the players can see what the GK level is more accurately.

The numbers you had never changed. What you saw changed. The bar was displaying incorrect info, now it displays the right info (the info you always had).

I understand that it looks like a massive drop, but the numbers you had are now displayed to you so you know exactly where your GK level is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kabam_sp4zrocker View Post
                      The "GK drop" was not a drop. The yellow bar in-game was displaying an inaccurate representation of the numbers on the back-end. The Game Team fixed the math on the back-end so the players can see what the GK level is more accurately.

The numbers you had never changed. What you saw changed. The bar was displaying incorrect info, now it displays the right info (the info you always had).

I understand that it looks like a massive drop, but the numbers you had are now displayed to you so you know exactly where your GK level is.
                      Sp4zrocker Think you misread the question in this tread .... Its not abort the Big drop due to the Update, BUT the Daily decrease in GK

Before the Update you lost 1.5% at GK7, after the drop its over 3% .... This has nothing to do with the new calculation, but a kabam implemented increase in Daily decrease

We would like to know why we are worse of now (after the update) ????

Comment

Originally posted by drair View Post
                        Sp4zrocker Think you misread the question in this tread .... Its not abort the Big drop due to the Update, BUT the Daily decrease in GK

Before the Update you lost 1.5% at GK7, after the drop its over 3% .... This has nothing to do with the new calculation, but a kabam implemented increase in Daily decrease

We would like to know why we are worse of now (after the update) ????
                        Oh my god, of course it has to do with the calculation!!! If the Progress bar was displayed incorrectly, the decay rate was as well, how hard is to realize that??? I don't know why but on my server almost everyone noticed the change and considered a positive one once they realized it was just a visual fix, and actually, with the Pies and Fruit Baskets, I am now able to maintain my GK level without spending a dime (Lost around 8% since the update but regained it with Pies from the daily quests)

Comment

GK daily decrease did not change. The only thing that changed was the GK Level display. All the other numbers are the same as before the update.

Comment

GK daily decrease did not change. The only thing that changed was the GK Level display. All the other numbers are the same as before the update.
                            Please tell me how 2% drop daily before and 6% drop daily now adds up together...

Comment

A small rant

Sp4,
                              I must say that whether the GK decrease is 3% or 6%, whether it was displayed one way then and now is being displayed another, could I ask you if you could get us an explanation on why there is such a decay in the first place?
                              I think it is just a deplorable idea.
                              I can understand a VIP system and can understand wanting to reward players or giving incentive for them to play more or consider spending, but why put players in a no-win situation?
                              I believe that all players should be able to reach and maintain the highest levels of GK by sheer effort and persistence. And if more is required then it should be reasonable. But that is not the case.
                              For example I put up 5600 gems and noticed that my GK progress went by 20%. How fair is it that this progress will be gone in less than a week? I can understand a small decay that players can make up for with a few hours of playing, but how are players supposed to maintain something so outrageous? Does kabam expect for players to put up 7000 gems a week or something?
                              And for what really? A few perks here and there? It truly reflects poorly on kabam imo.
                              The monthly maintainence for this system should be a modest 350 to no more than 700 gems a month. Ugh.
                              I mean i know that this is just the way it is and in the end its the players choice on whether they want to get involved with gems so I don't care enough to complain. I am quite content outside of this app. I just want to give some feedback.
                              And i know that I'm not alone. I know that everyone hates the decay concept. At least the way that it currently is.
                              I would just ask if you could relay these feelings to the devs or whoever.
                              I know they probably won't care. I don't expect any changes.
                              I just want them to know how players feel for whatever it is worth.
                              Thanks for taking the time to read this and for fwding our sentiments.

Comment

Working...
                              X