Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Non Player - just a BIG Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Player - just a BIG Post

Hello HoC players .. and KABAM

I've decided to write this post because i've been playing this game for a long time (i will say) and even if there will be 0 reactions from Kabam, i will know that i have tried.
    First thing:
    - From the title - i'm a non payer player - it's a personal choice - nothing to do with anything. I've started to play the game, enjoy the art, the concept. Started with the quests, well from this quests i was able to GROW, build my DECK... it was so cool to explore and find what the next CARD will be... and after long (not HARD) exploring, to recieve a BONUS card at the end of a CITY... VERY HAPPY when that happened. Of course there were allways the WANDERING BOSSES. also an amazing feature, to improve ones DECK.
    - So quest -quest - quest... and after building a DECENT (at that moment) DECK, something happened... there was only one CITY left = LYONESSE. Cool, i will be able to take bonus CARD = ARCHMAGE - i needed that card... or so i THOUGHT. Cards from the CITY were 2*, stamina costs big but not a real probleme (there is time) but SUDDENLY the BATTLES went CRAZY... i was facing some HUGE opponents.. no way for me to beat... how unfair....I'm sure others have succeded even without buying CARDS, but for an average player like me that prove to be unbeatable.
    - After a while new CITY emerged, and the BATTLES went down again, and i have finished LYONESSE and claimed the ARCHMAGE - but not so excited -
    - Back to quest - YEEY - new cards from maps- well the more you advance, i thought, the cards will improve, but that were not the case. If in BROCELIANDE for 3 stamina - there will be 2* card, in the new cities, there will be also 1* card, which makes no sense... in Sand Storm at 8 stamina - you find 1* card, in HUNTINGTON at 8 stamina = 1* card.... no sense at all. It's obvious that if you've reached this far, a 1* star card is not just useless, but a kick in your ****. The logic will be, the more stamina you spend, the bigger the reward.
    - Ok not a real probleme.. i mean i can go on.... questing... building my deck...
    - But wait... again this is the last CITY.... yeyy i will get MHOR the Wyrm..... OH BOY OH BOY.... allready got a perfect T4 YSBADDEN... can't wait to see what will i gain from pairing with MHOR... but... oh no not again.. After passing from some huge battles, i've reached "Take Flight" ... yes only one more map... but at 60%, with a 10 stamina cost / 1% / 1* card (hahaha), battle "Knight of the Rose" ... yes allmost got it, but noo, he revived, yes..., no he revived, yes...., no he heal.. heal... heal . heal, revived... ok. NICE

Second:
    - This game should be easy to beat for all players (payers or not). Of course for the NP will take more time.
    - The end city reward should be adjusted to the progress of the game - is no use to give a MHOR the Wyrm as a HIGH prize , if you can't reached the end of map without allready having a stronger card.
    - The cards from maps should increase in stars according with advancement in the game. After completing the game the high stamina maps are useless, wich is also wrong. I will gladly spend 10 stamina / chance to 3* or 4* (with their corresponding drop rates).
    - To be noted that to this maps new players have no acces, so there is no impact on new players.
    - Instead this CITY EVENT allows everyone to gain good cards in very short time, making possible to fly through the most of the firsts maps.
    - Of course for old players doaesn't really matter, as they are after the BOSS -only.
    - I have no BOSS from events, but i've got a decent numbers of feeders (300 donkey -all- i thing 4* max level, etc). But i have no more cards to improve/evolve. Every card that i consider of use is max level. Of course their TIERS is another issue.
    - As i gained from this EVENTS/Summons some good cards, i also have a lot of good cards laying on the bench. I can't use them as they will make my DECK weaker. Not considering the "UNDEAD PARTY", my cards are 5* max levels - mostly, because their stats/combo.
    - I have max T1 6* cards but without their combo counterparty, they are of no use. In City EVENT i know that i can get at most 1 BOSS card if i'm very lucky, but with just 1 card (T1), the card will be useless, so why bother. From SS i prey for a 5* i allready have, not for a new 6* card. Giving away a card, but not his combo counterpary is obviosly LAME. I will pretty much apreciate the option to choose if you want to keep the summoned card, or the choice between 2 cards.
    - Just a small example: - i was going for Psycho Butterfly- make a perfect T4 - but there weren't easy to gain/find. After long.. long time, i've decided to make T4 from 6 cards. After a WEEK, they are giving away this CARD as login reward... i mean how cool is that. Exactly the same procces happened with "PALADIN". Amazing... I'm pretty sure that after i'm tired of waiting for onother (3 ) BALZATHOR, and evolve the card, they will give it away as a login reward.
    - Again... for big players this will hardly make any difference, but for AVERAGE players, wich i think exist on this server (or is just me) it's quite upsetting.
    - I perfectly understand the fact that the players who finished the quests are bored, they fight in arenas, events, bla bla, have super dupper decks, they need some kind of challenge, but to focus the entire game procces just around these players is wrong... even if they are the ones who pays real money (do not forget this game is free to play - i mean that's why i started playing in the first place).
    - So to elaborate, having arenas in which is impossible for MID players to win is again wrong. I will fight in ARENA if i know i can reach top levels, even if the prizes are not EXTRAORDINARY - meaning something useful for the current level. Fighting CITY EVENT BOSSES, who has huge stats is also not fair. I'm ok with low drop rates, but what's the use if one can only go until level 10 -20 or maybe 30 max?
    - When i joined a GUILD, i was thrilled about RAIDS. There were 20+ players participating, low mana pots, hardly any chances to reach gold/silver, but still the level of joining a raid was big enough. Now we are 5-7 at most, plenty of pots, i'm not even considering planning my fights. The fewer the harder to reach gold/silver - but this is not a real issue (the prize).
    - To stop the current way the game evolves is hard i know, but in my opinion this game has lost o lot, and gained only by the amazing artwork.
    Sorry for the long post.

niroD

Very good Post - totally agree with it! It shows once more that the Guys (and Girls?) who "made" HoC donĀ“t Play their own Game.....

Comment

I agree as well. Sums up perfectly most of the failures and the illogical thinking behind HoC.

Comment

Working...
      X