Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Fellow Gamers - We need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow Gamers - We need your help

Well Just to update everyone.
    A week ago our Realm (Arthur1 - The first and oldest realm) got hit and many players lost all cards in their decks. It took Kabam 5 days to fix the problem all the while we had event/arenas/gk levels dropping/tower. Basically increadible loss of game play and possible rewards from event and arenas.
    The stronger the players (some had decks of over 1.2 mil with awesome combos) the bigger the frustration since we can get many rewards from arenas and usually an 8 carded boss from event not to mention many many summon stones. Many of us were out of the game for 5 days cause we had no cards and nothing to play with.
    Yesterday we got most of our cards back - we all still have several cards missing and we also have no saved slots anymore - we dont even have the option to save deck slots.
    According to the last reply I got from support team - they dont think we are supposed to be compensated. Apperently its kabam policy to discriminate players. Each gets compensation according to his contribution (SPENDING) to the game and I should be happy I got 3ss. Well "Thank you Kabam I really appreciate that my 1.6 years in this game are worth only 3ss. I am happy you think I worth something."
    Furthermore, apparently we should wait for another few days and they might restore the last few missing cards and the saved deck slots. So basically "We know u lost 6 days of play and we dont care about it but you should be patient and wait another few days and we MIGHT get your cards back and we MIGHT give you back your saved slots."

Does this sound right to you fellow players???
    Does no one really care about our realm???
    Would you accept this if it was you in my place???
    Dont let us fight KABAM alone guys help us it could easily be you here instead of us!
    The more ppl that are willing to support us the stronger we are vs KABAM.

I am speaking on behalf of 7 memebers of my guild:
    Cat Droppings,
    Deadlinessrage,
    Dangerfive,
    Hells messenger
    Mistersp
    Hulk the beast
    Xenocider

Guys please reply just write +1 if you support this it will take you 1 second to do so - help us please.

Comment

Sorry for your losses....+1 from here

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that and I'm on your side, but I don't think there is any use to fight. Just had my own experience about Kabam not giving a damn when it comes to justice. And I don't talk about the GM in here, I think, they're okay and do what they can. But they're nothing more than the call center ladies in other companies. They get all the hate and anger and can't help while their bosses don't care.

As long as there is no international law focussing on software and internet, there is nothing that can stop kabam milking money from players and not doing anything once there is a problem.

Comment

Yes. Very poor customer service from Kabam. Us players are the ones keeping everyone at Kabam working. Lying, greediness, selfishness from your company is going to drive all of your customers away. I think there needs to be some changes, starting at the management level.

Cat droppings - Arthur 1

Comment

Originally posted by Taaya View Post
            I'm sorry to hear that and I'm on your side, but I don't think there is any use to fight. Just had my own experience about Kabam not giving a damn when it comes to justice. And I don't talk about the GM in here, I think, they're okay and do what they can. But they're nothing more than the call center ladies in other companies. They get all the hate and anger and can't help while their bosses don't care.

As long as there is no international law focussing on software and internet, there is nothing that can stop kabam milking money from players and not doing anything once there is a problem.
            I agree Taaya - I have no complaints vs GM here. Im talking in general about the discrimination and different compensations ppl got from them. Some got 10 chest of chests and some got 3ss while they were effected exactly the same. Why would there be different compensation???
            Thats not even the main problem - the fact is they didnt give us everything back - all players still missing few cards and we are missing the deck save slots - we dont even have the option to save slots anymore. That is really frustrating.

Comment

Big and fat +1 from here to you Guys! Hope you will get all of your Cards back!!

Comment

+1 , i see so many things went wrong in this game

Comment

Yes I have same problem I send an email and they said they will look into it hopefully it'll be sorted tomorrow

Comment

Obviously the whole situation isn't right.. a good company would properly compensate its players, but if they don't you have to stand up for it. Stop purchasing and make them feel it or else they will know they can get away with not doing much.

I play a different game and if the game goes down for maintenance they give every player 150 gems compensation. Let's just say they earn my $$ now.

Comment

+1
                      This is the kind of problem you can't just ignore

Comment

+1 from me. I am the leader of greece guild i didnt lost my cards but 2 members from my guild(mr.Milano, gereldo) did. i believe the 3 s.s with pot from the developments is a joke for 3-4 days without playing . thing about that in 2 days i collect 110 s.s from the city. with thi behavior all good players will stop at the end. we are not only to put money in this <<FREE>> game .I know when a player spend a money its his responsibility but at least you must respect this players-costumers

Comment

Originally posted by annouvis25 View Post
                          +1 from me. I am the leader of greece guild i didnt lost my cards but 2 members from my guild(mr.Milano, gereldo) did. i believe the 3 s.s with pot from the developments is a joke for 3-4 days without playing . thing about that in 2 days i collect 110 s.s from the city. with thi behavior all good players will stop at the end. we are not only to put money in this <<FREE>> game .I know when a player spend a money its his responsibility but at least you must respect this players-costumers
                          Well after a whole week it seems ppl dont care. This is a lost battle.
                          Better to just quit - there are many games with much better customer care ill just move to one of them.

Comment

I feel for you

+1. I would have quit if Kabam does not react.

Comment

My friend I asure we do care about your situation. My case for example is that I haven't been able lo read the forum because I'm a hard working father, work and family take lots of my time, but do care about your lose. I come from the oldest Spanish server, like you I'm an old player. I will support your cause by closing my pocket for 1 month....and yes they will notice because I'm a big spender. Noboday deserves to be treated this way. Kabam has demonstrated we are just $$$$ and nothing else....your realm has my full support
                              1+
                              1+
                              My name is Adbeel Naim in the game and I'm from Galahad 5
                              Just in case kabam wants to punish us for supporting you....here's my inf
                              Good luck my friends and a big hug

Comment

Working...
                              X