Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Cheaters br cheating yet no response from Kabam???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Might wanna drive your hashtags and that thread link in that direction: https://twitter.com/KevinChou

    Who knows, if it catches the attention of the right people...

    Comment


    • #32
      Aw cute. I don't hack so keep going, living this :')

      Comment


      • #33
        I have no opinion on your statement, as I'm not in your realm and didn't see you play.
        Hackers usually don't come boast on public spaces - catches to much attention - but again, while GMs seem to read content posted here, it seems their ability to deal with third parties messing with their game content, monetization and community is not great.

        Comment


        • #34
          You know whats gonna be cute oliver.... The look on you face when you sign in one day and you get a nice "your account has been banned" message... Im gonna laugh and laugh and laugh... A picture of your dumbstruck face when you realize your "better than our deck" is gone forever and the program you bought is useless... Priceless

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Taurus Souleater View Post
            You know whats gonna be cute oliver.... The look on you face when you sign in one day and you get a nice "your account has been banned" message... Im gonna laugh and laugh and laugh... A picture of your dumbstruck face when you realize your "better than our deck" is gone forever and the program you bought is useless... Priceless
            What program? xD my finger is a program is it? xD yeah you will be waiting a long time to laugh at that because it will never happen because I am simply not hacking xD but please continue, I love this xD

            I refused to join peric, I refused to join redemption, and I refused to join black horses, since I refused you all, I've suddenly become a hacker to you guys xD

            Grow up! Your doing a "if we can't have you no one can" just stop trying to get me banned because I turned you down, 8k might in 5mins, a YouTube link apparently going to hacks for hoc, you make me laugh, such a poor attempt at getting me banned for nothing..

            Comment


            • #36
              Oliver, just shut up with your excuses, we know you cheat, you know you cheat, and now you have the balls to say, you love this it's cute? Ha ha ha cheating scum like you always get caught and I hope one day you got to prison as you know , start off cheating on a game, I bet you cheat in life too.

              But when you do go to prison get used to saying to the guy named "big bubba", ohh I love this, please continue, it's cute.

              If your guild is so retarded that they believe you don't cheat it's because they know big bubba and are grooming you.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Topdawg1983 View Post
                Oliver, just shut up with your excuses, we know you cheat, you know you cheat, and now you have the balls to say, you love this it's cute? Ha ha ha cheating scum like you always get caught and I hope one day you got to prison as you know , start off cheating on a game, I bet you cheat in life too.

                But when you do go to prison get used to saying to the guy named "big bubba", ohh I love this, please continue, it's cute.

                If your guild is so retarded that they believe you don't cheat it's because they know big bubba and are grooming you.
                Thankyou for sharing your experiences with us all top dawg, I hope big bubba didn't scar you mentally for life... I wish you good recovery

                Comment


                • #38
                  Questions not answered by anything but im better.

                  1. how do you gain might at an incredie rate vs teams that are or were better than yours?

                  2.how can you even gain might fasyer at normal rate when your streak at the time was only 176 meaning u never got full bonus.

                  3. How can you put it down to rapid finger movement as the reason to your rapid gain when we know you dont have 3 guardians cos your are not streaking when others do and cant compete when all they do is click no refresh.

                  4. If you say say you are streaking then how is it the guys going for top spots never ever see you in their refresh. To hve 3 guardians means u are in everyones top spot. To have 2 means yur in the middle if not top. U can even be top and have 1.

                  5. After getting soooo many ss from the walking event to upgrade... of which no one thought anythingfOf at the time. Where did your subsequent ss come from a week later to summon 8 war 8 death from the ss booster when your gk level never moved from 5 proving u did not buy anything.

                  6. How did you now manage to get all your ss. For the second storm .. to summon an incredible amount of 6* cards to catapult u into a top 5 deck again without buying any ss. gk never moved once more.

                  gk5 can be attained from just playing. u dont spend.

                  complete normal deck in 3 weeks to the best possible summonable deck.

                  you dont cheat and hack sure. .. but I bet my bottom dollar u know a program that does.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Leoric merlin83 View Post
                    Questions not answered by anything but im better.

                    1. how do you gain might at an incredie rate vs teams that are or were better than yours?

                    2.how can you even gain might fasyer at normal rate when your streak at the time was only 176 meaning u never got full bonus.

                    3. How can you put it down to rapid finger movement as the reason to your rapid gain when we know you dont have 3 guardians cos your are not streaking when others do and cant compete when all they do is click no refresh.

                    4. If you say say you are streaking then how is it the guys going for top spots never ever see you in their refresh. To hve 3 guardians means u are in everyones top spot. To have 2 means yur in the middle if not top. U can even be top and have 1.

                    5. After getting soooo many ss from the walking event to upgrade... of which no one thought anythingfOf at the time. Where did your subsequent ss come from a week later to summon 8 war 8 death from the ss booster when your gk level never moved from 5 proving u did not buy anything.

                    6. How did you now manage to get all your ss. .. to summon an incredible amount of 6* cards to catapult u into a top 5 deck again without buying any as gk never moved once more.

                    gk5 can be attained from just playing. u dont spend.

                    complete normal deck in 3 weeks to the best possible summonable deck.

                    you dont cheat and hack sure. .. but I bet my bottom dollar u know a program that does.
                    These are completely fair questions Oliver. All you do is defend and say you are not cheating yet you are doing things No one else in the game can do except Slobo and other cheaters. I have a video of you gaining 1k might in about a minute. This is impossible. So how do you do it then? Not one of us is saying you are smart enough to be a hacker because CLEARLY that is not the case. But for $367 USD you can buy a program that cheats/hacks for you. You can post your smartass BS all you want but don't you think it is odd that Kabam has never responded to these threads, perhaps because they know....Can't wait to see you banned.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Kabam always says they will ban cheaters, but they never actually do anything about it.

                      http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...25417-Cheaters

                      Try sending a p.m to Aaron. It seems like he's the only one that ever did anything about cheaters/hackers/etc.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Oliver_Needs View Post
                        What program? xD my finger is a program is it? xD yeah you will be waiting a long time to laugh at that because it will never happen because I am simply not hacking xD but please continue, I love this xD

                        I refused to join peric, I refused to join redemption, and I refused to join black horses, since I refused you all, I've suddenly become a hacker to you guys xD

                        Grow up! Your doing a "if we can't have you no one can" just stop trying to get me banned because I turned you down, 8k might in 5mins, a YouTube link apparently going to hacks for hoc, you make me laugh, such a poor attempt at getting me banned for nothing..
                        you are somthing?? Black horses never ask u join us ! plzz send us pic of mssg or somthing.... You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          8k ? just need to be in first and only fight with AG It happened to me recently I was stronger in the arena and did not have anyone to steal my AG 8k was easy and fast

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Faustian, he wasn't in 1st, came from down and scored like that. ONLY HAS 260 wins as longest streak.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Kabam replied to strider, stay tuned

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X