Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

*FOMA* uther94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *FOMA* uther94

How long will we ban this guy ??
    Have passed five weeks since it started
    Sorry my bad english

http://i.imgur.com/nARJ7BS.jpg?1

His guild raise more than 1kk points...and he is alone, he won last events, and e will will the next!! we are going to stop the shop because We segnal him, and you never do nothing, other players want to leave the game, if *foma* continue to hack our server, we want play for win, but it s impossible with him.
    Your staff is the worst in the world, we write you, and your answer are unnecessary all the times, we are tired for all!! I hope that you see and comment this thread!!

Comment

Guys I have 25 days to support and they are a few useless.
      I have not helped anything only respond with nonsense.
      I can not play by the latest update I sack of the game and my profile with which home does not exist.(I'm a ghost trapped in a French server)
      The support is crap. That's who use hack.
      I should do the same but I am still here waiting to kabam.

Comment

Are you still playin this s&&#รท=t?

Comment

*foma* from uther-94 is cheating,he does too many points in too short time,nobody can do this without cheating; strongest player of our server can't do this,please stop this player or we are going to stop playing and spending money in this game

Comment

*foma* Uther
            I think that it is impossible that nobody do something...It could be a problem for the server

Comment

Originally posted by Coccolo View Post
              How long will we ban this guy ??
              Have passed five weeks since it started
              Sorry my bad english

http://i.imgur.com/nARJ7BS.jpg?1
              Originally posted by OsCiccioDVegeta View Post
              His guild raise more than 1kk points...and he is alone, he won last events, and e will will the next!! we are going to stop the shop because We segnal him, and you never do nothing, other players want to leave the game, if *foma* continue to hack our server, we want play for win, but it s impossible with him.
              Your staff is the worst in the world, we write you, and your answer are unnecessary all the times, we are tired for all!! I hope that you see and comment this thread!!
              Wow!!!
              Two cheaters complaing of another player that cheats better? Not bad...

Anyhow, dear Kabam Staff, you are allowing every kind of bad and tricky way of playing. This is not serious. No more money spent and negative feedbacks are the first things to do. Then.... I'm searching a new game proposed by a more serious company.

Comment

Cheaters are coming out of the wood works here.

Comment

I think that it is impossible that nobody do something...

Comment

Heroes of Camelot is now down to 132 on the iTunes top grossing charts, right next to geometry dash and a password organizer.....

Game has sunk like a rock and more and more people are jumping ship daily. Hopefully kabam is working to fix this and the money will be spent on new protection software and I game development. Considering this was a top 60 game or better at one point, the lack
                    Of income should be a huge eye opener to the higher ups of kabam realizing that a few hours a week here or there does not fit it from a game company. You need a full time developememt staff for each game or they will all suffer. I hope they are beginning to realize this at kabam and make major changes for the better

Comment

HoC is down to 143 on the Android charts for top grossing games. Clash of clans is #1 of course but that just goes to show that this game is being neglected and I know that we can ALL agree that this game has awesome potential but the higher ups **** it up and ruin it. I understand it's a business but in order for a business to survive you need customers and what Kabam is doing with this game isn't producing more customers, no its driving them away and as far as I know, that's bad for business.

On a side note, I know I'm not supposed to be advertising different games here and this part of my comment might get removed but Deck Heroes is like a better version of Heroes of Camelot and on top of that it is rank 82 on the top grossing games which tells me that people like to spend their money on that game because they get a nice return. One of the things that they do on that game is that like every 10 or so (give or take) days in a month so 10 out of the 30 days in a month, they give you a certain amount of in game currency like 50 gems or something like that and it's just a small amount but this is their in game currency and they give it away for free and this is the type of thing that would please customers and make them stay. I can never see Kabam doing this but if they did give like 100 gems every week to players, people would be more compelled to stay but Kabam is too greedy hence their drop on the top grossing games list.

Comment

Borrar todo
                        Traducir
                        This game and its customer support are crap.
                        They are only interested place pack to sell and the pockets of money.

"A pity this was a great game now only a ****"

Comment

Originally posted by jordanvn View Post
                          HoC is down to 143 on the Android charts for top grossing games. Clash of clans is #1 of course but that just goes to show that this game is being neglected and I know that we can ALL agree that this game has awesome potential but the higher ups **** it up and ruin it. I understand it's a business but in order for a business to survive you need customers and what Kabam is doing with this game isn't producing more customers, no its driving them away and as far as I know, that's bad for business.

On a side note, I know I'm not supposed to be advertising different games here and this part of my comment might get removed but Deck Heroes is like a better version of Heroes of Camelot and on top of that it is rank 82 on the top grossing games which tells me that people like to spend their money on that game because they get a nice return. One of the things that they do on that game is that like every 10 or so (give or take) days in a month so 10 out of the 30 days in a month, they give you a certain amount of in game currency like 50 gems or something like that and it's just a small amount but this is their in game currency and they give it away for free and this is the type of thing that would please customers and make them stay. I can never see Kabam doing this but if they did give like 100 gems every week to players, people would be more compelled to stay but Kabam is too greedy hence their drop on the top grossing games list.
                          Hey, Jordan) Kabam has this feature too. Its called Kabam Rewards) It is like a 1 gem a day. 1 year of collecting and you can spend it on 1 low cost booster pack, or buy 3 chests, or maybe 2 summon stones)

Comment

Originally posted by Helmf View Post
                            Hey, Jordan) Kabam has this feature too. Its called Kabam Rewards) It is like a 1 gem a day. 1 year of collecting and you can spend it on 1 low cost booster pack, or buy 3 chests, or maybe 2 summon stones)
                            Lmfao that's true I forgot about that **** lol so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanvn View Post

Indeed it's a shame that we have to encourage people to stop playing this game since it's a scam and a waste of time.
                              I've also played a ton of games on Android which all of them are way better in terms of time-effort-money spent in return of "joy", this game is the one that has frustrated me the most by far, and also the one that has required the most time and effort to deliver little in return.

The thing that this game has is POTENTIAL, it's such a great game, unique, there's literally no other game like this, there might be a lot of games similar related to card collecting and battles and stuff, but none like it, as I said I've played way better games than this (lets see how much this lasts: Darkness Reborn, Clash of Clans, Magic 2015, Summoners War, to mention some popular ones), all of which deliver a way to get some in-game currency by decent cuantities and in Darkness Reborn you can totally achieve greatness without spending a dime; it's the uniqueness of the game that has me holding onto it.

It's such a pity that a game as great as this is dying thanks to greed from Kabam, lack of commitment with their customers, you can tell it's by greed by the sheer fact that they released two games (LOTR & PANEM) with the exact format as HOC, heck they have even had glitches where showing signs of being recycled from HOC.

To begin with, the things that need to be changed immediately are:
                              - the support team. With the exception of a few members which indeed have showed signs of commitment, they are truly useless, I don't know what they do if almost always their response it's a preformulated one; I worked as a GO (Game Operator) before and I handled Support along with many people, answering tickets and escalating them to our Super GOs, but we also took care of cheaters, we had the power to ban them if we found proof of their felonies, from Account Sharing to Hacking, and I banned AT LEAST 10 people a day, mostly due to account sharing (which is also punished, but isn't done, by HOC ToS). So I don't really know what this game's support team does.
                              - the CO of HoC. We could blame many people, but the other members of HoC team mostly depend of the choices of their superior, including the Sales team and Dev team, he's the one who decides what they sell, what they release and whatnot, I don't know if it's a team or a person, but it's doing something extremely wrong to make customers want to abandon ship.

I hope they realize the game is dying sooner rather than later, I would be sad to see this game go down even more, such a waste.

Comment

Working...
                              X