Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Suggestions-updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions-updated

Maximum priority:
    1-) Increasing party slots to at least 5: A real need.
    2-) Increasing chest, ss and boss drops in the events: Under consideration as you said in another topic
    3-) Demon Arena: although it is possible with the program as you said, we have never seen it. With a rank reward of Death, Hellborn and might reward of Balzathor.
    4-)No Camelot arena since 40 days, no super arena for ages
    5-)Better login rewards.. Chance to choose another card instead of Merlin for GK level 7-8-9.

6-) ARENA FIX!!!

7-) Weekly and monthly rewards for top 10 mighted guilds in the realm

Optional:

1-)Wandering bosses: Any nice card is possible but please let reflect combo work.

2-)Not-in-the-pool 5 star chest arenas: Very interesting idea. 5 star chest that gives cards that are not in the pool ..

3-) A new raid with hellborn or another card

4-)GUILD FIGHTS? As you mentioned it before.

Ok ok i will not mention the hearts booster, drust,santa, golden cards and epic serpents arenas as they had been mentioned millions of times before. I think i wrote more sensible suggestions.

Maximum priority:
    0) CHEATERS ))
    1-) Increasing party slots to at least 5: A real need.
    2-) Adding maiden of the order to the sacred squadron combo as we are trying to get it from GK summon pool.
    3-) Demon Arena: although it is possible with the program as you said, we have never seen it. With a rank reward of Death, Hellborn and might reward of Balzathor.
    4-) GK token pool and tower, tower market update. Gravebane pieces??
    5-)Better login rewards.. Chance to choose another card instead of Merlin for GK level 7-8-9.

6-) No Camelot arena for ages??

7-) Weekly and monthly rewards for top 10 mighted guilds in the realm

Optional:

1-)Mini events of old events for example Icemaw..

2-)Not-in-the-pool 5 star chest arenas: Very interesting idea. 5 star chest that gives cards that are not in the pool ..

3-) A new raid with hellborn or another card

4-)GUILD FIGHTS? As you mentioned it before.

Ok ok i will not mention the hearts booster.

Comment

5 slots in a party is a bad idea. You will see top players having spirit of slaughters and paragon of war at the same time haha. Golden force + hugues de paynes as tank team with revive, eternal covenant + frostwitch as mid team with revive, thats a freaking hell no

Comment

New boss raid like hellborn, vortigern, gaznar, valamir, or some more demon cards will be good.
        Gravebane is still dropping cards. Its peoples fault making city boss card as a feeder card, theres no need to make a gb piece, put better reward instead. Ill say that Squadron was made like that because theres a certain reason, the stats at t4 is decent for mid team and good combo to have for mid players.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Zagreb View Post
          5 slots in a party is a bad idea. You will see top players having spirit of slaughters and paragon of war at the same time haha. Golden force + hugues de paynes as tank team with revive, eternal covenant + frostwitch as mid team with revive, thats a freaking hell no
          the other problem is the mana you would use with more cards in the team, oncreasing the mana of every player wouldn't solve the problem since teams with low mana cost to farm would me even better against raid and city bosses.
          ps: sorry for my english, it's not my native language

Comment

Haha I think he means the party save slots, not the teams

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Zagreb View Post
              Originally posted by Zane_HoC View Post
              Haha I think he means the party save slots, not the teams
              Exactly Zane, thanks.

Yes please to increasing Party Save Slots. I know we've brought this up before, but it's only because it's a really great idea and a necessity to enhance enjoyment at this point.

Figure we need a raid party (for those of us who still help others with those things), a typical arena party, a second arena party (many players have an offensive and a defensive team), a city event farming/bonus cards party, a city event boss fighting party, a Druid party, a Camelot party, a <SSS party, etc. You get the idea. Then consider the time and effort it takes to sift through 200+ cards to find what you need to complete those specialty decks and you get a major headache.....

Comment

Originally posted by Denaunie View Post
                Exactly Zane, thanks.
                Figure we need a raid party (for those of us who still help others with those things), a typical arena party, a second arena party (many players have an offensive and a defensive team), a city event farming/bonus cards party, a city event boss fighting party, a Druid party, a Camelot party, a <SSS party, etc. You get the idea. Then consider the time and effort it takes to sift through 200+ cards to find what you need to complete those specialty decks and you get a major headache.....
                +1, two more party slots will be great... and a good gem investment.

I have many parties to switch between:

- The main arena deck
                - The scare-to-bed D&D defense deck
                - The "Hey, I´m nerfed, kick my ***" deck
                - The event bonus farming deck
                - The boss "not-enough-attack-for-reflect-yet" punching deck
                - The boss low-cost reflect deck
                - The Druid deck
                - The Camelot deck
                - The Demon deck (but I have not used this one yet)
                - The SS-arena deck
                - The S-arena deck (S for Suicide)
                - The female-only deck (some day this arena will come...)
                - The Eternal Evil deck (hey, where the hell did I put my Fallen one?)

...but I could survive with 5 nice slots

Comment

Oh I know the time it takes lol. I sift through all these cards to lol.

I can throw extra deck save slots on top of the request pile. It ties in well with increasing deck space and trying to send cards back to the vault.

We typically need to build a hefty list of things we want before we send it over to the game team. Is there anything else deck related you guys would like? Here's what we got so far:

Increase deck space
                  Send cards to back to the Vault
                  Vault Filter Options
                  More deck save slots
                  Move the Upgrade/Evolve/Edit(Party) scroll bar (http://imgur.com/uhqHhOE)
                  add a Collect All button confirmation prompt
                  Sell cards directly from vault
                  Party button during the screen before fights to swap parties.

Please note that these are just requests!

Comment

how about a fix on the bug that only gives you 1 GK summon token when you roll 3 - its happened to me four times and I sent in tickets but they say its the same instance and it's visual - NOT SO

Comment

Originally posted by Kabam_sp4zrocker View Post

I can throw extra deck save slots on top of the request pile. It ties in well with increasing deck space and trying to send cards back to the vault.

We typically need to build a hefty list of things we want before we send it over to the game team. Is there anything else deck related you guys would like? Here's what we got so far:

Increase deck space
                      Vault Filter Options
                      More deck save slots

You know that button "collect all" in the vault?
                      I hate that button. Could you add a popup message confirming that we really want to collect all?
                      Honestly, I've never wanted to use that button, but somehow I've pressed it a few times by accident and... well... lets just say it messed up deck pretty good.

Comment

Increase deck space
                        Vault Filter Options
                        More deck save slots

hey spaz , if I send a support ticket about de-level some certain cards would they fix it for me or not .. if not could you implement a card that de-level any card I want

Comment

Can we get the scroll bar in the Upgrades menu moved? Check out the picture.

http://imgur.com/uhqHhOE

Comment

Increase deck space
                            Vault Filter Options
                            More deck save slots

Beautiful, thanks!!

And that's good to know that you need to build up a list of requests before submitting (and yes, totally get they are simply requests, no promises that they'll be granted on the other end).

I've sent a copy of your post and this thread link to some veterans who may not have seen it, as well as to my guildmates, and encouraged them to reply here if there was something deck-related they were wanting but not seeing in your list. Thanks again, very much!

Comment

Would be nice when we open chests it will not bump us to the top of inventory but leave on the same chest like it happens with fruit baskets for example. Really annoying to scroll screen-two to get back to the rest of chests (especially if I have 100 make up chests to open and have to repeat search procedure for each chest)

Comment

Working...
                              X