Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

GM - Death_and_Decay combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarkKnight 13
    replied
    Stop crying about instant kill combs. It is not a bug. Just because you dont have it and now you crying. Go cry me a river.

Leave a comment:

• Cristoteama
    replied
    From what I remember, a GM stated in an earlier thread that the repeated instant kills is intentional and not a bug.

Leave a comment:

• missdemeanor1
    replied
    People need d&d to stay. The combos I am faced against are the fallen vambreal combo, broom/vortigern combo and spirits of slaughter with ice overlord. The only 3 players I ever get to fight in the arena have these 3 combos.

Leave a comment:

• Nakula1984
    replied
    Originally posted by _Gambit_ View Post
    Fatality is right, and those combos you say that can be active for 2 or 3 times are well described in the combo description, but there are a couple of combos that don't have any information about how many times they work for. Such as:
    Death and Decay -> Chance to Instantly kill the enemy team
    The Pure Knights -> Chance to prevent 100% Damage
    Snow & Ice/Snow Partners -> Freeze enemy team
    As you can see, all of the combos mentioned above can activate multiple times without being specified in the description (and there are more of them, mainly new combos; there are some old combos with similar format, but it wasn't needed before since they only activated ONCE, as Fatality said), as a point of reference I'll show below a combo which can activate multiple times but is specified in the description since it's a new combo.
    Vinebound -> 15% Chance to Stun enemy team. Limit: Twice per battle
    So, It might be a visual glitch (description not showing it activates multiple times but It should) or a combo glitch (combo effect not working as intended, working less, more or different than described), either way it need to be fixed. I don't know why is it that hard for the developers to display the combos' description propperly, maybe they're just plain lazy, since it would not take much of their time to do so.
    he's right about what? that active combo should one time use only? his assumption about active combo is wrong in the first place. that is not the meaning of active combo. active combo is combo which activated in certain condition or need a proc to be active. just because every active combo he used to know were active one time only, doesnt mean all of them should be like that.

my point is, this combo need an answer, is it bugged or not? then if its bug, they must fix it, but if it isnt bug, I dont think its OP combo who need get nerf.

and, I do agree about kabam must give clear description about the combo. so there is no such thread like this anymore.

Leave a comment:

• missdemeanor1
    replied
    Ummm no. If it becomes limited then the cards need to be redone overall stats are week. It is the procs alone that make it a good combo. HP/ATT are to low for 6* cards.

Leave a comment:

• mozote420
    replied
    in my opinion it shold be limited to once per battle. its just too strong. two mediocre tanks and d&d can make the best team loose. it is indeed op. there are strategies and ways around it sure but it lessens the value of the best teams

a gm response would be nice. when leader card proced every time people developed strategies. later gms changed the rules. so it would be nice to know if this will be changed or not. his are the kinds of threads that need a gm response not where to get the background pictures lol

Leave a comment:

• DarkKnight 13
    replied
    I use this combo to kamikaze the arena.

Leave a comment:

• Mix Thorngall
    replied
    Instakills are still great for "defending" (cutting off opponentĀ“s streaks) but fighting in arena with them is like rolling a dice. Specially with tier-1 cards. And I prefer not to mess with D&D back team guys in arena, even with the 4-rez team if I could set it (missing Death/Scarecrow).

They can give you some wins against stronger opponents, but also some losses against equal or beatable ones.

Leave a comment:

• _Gambit_
    replied
    Originally posted by Nakula1984 View Post
    youre telling YOUR assumption about passive and active combo mean. your assumption could be wrong, since there are alot of active combo now which not one time use, but can be 2, or 3 limit, why it cant be unlimited?

and its not OP, since there is a 4 time revive combo for counter.
    Fatality is right, and those combos you say that can be active for 2 or 3 times are well described in the combo description, but there are a couple of combos that don't have any information about how many times they work for. Such as:
    Death and Decay -> Chance to Instantly kill the enemy team
    The Pure Knights -> Chance to prevent 100% Damage
    Snow & Ice/Snow Partners -> Freeze enemy team
    As you can see, all of the combos mentioned above can activate multiple times without being specified in the description (and there are more of them, mainly new combos; there are some old combos with similar format, but it wasn't needed before since they only activated ONCE, as Fatality said), as a point of reference I'll show below a combo which can activate multiple times but is specified in the description since it's a new combo.
    Vinebound -> 15% Chance to Stun enemy team. Limit: Twice per battle
    So, It might be a visual glitch (description not showing it activates multiple times but It should) or a combo glitch (combo effect not working as intended, working less, more or different than described), either way it need to be fixed. I don't know why is it that hard for the developers to display the combos' description propperly, maybe they're just plain lazy, since it would not take much of their time to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Ipath
    replied
    ITs funny to see that some have figured out this combo to counter other op combos and those to ignorant to strategize against it cry to nerf it. For a brief time this combo got me a lot of wins against stronger opponents but guess what? They were intelligent enough to play around with combos that could counter it. I forced a lot of top players to recalculate their strats.

Leave a comment:

• missdemeanor1
    replied
    I use that combo as well but with 3 revives and 1 instant kill.

Leave a comment:

• Nakula1984
    replied
    Originally posted by Fatality1994 View Post
    I am just telling you what active and passive means, to the best of my knowledge I have seen Pure Knights active only once in battle, but if what you say is true then yes it is bugged as well. Let me tell you something, you can't justify one crime because another crime is not punished. Hope you see my point
    youre telling YOUR assumption about passive and active combo mean. your assumption could be wrong, since there are alot of active combo now which not one time use, but can be 2, or 3 limit, why it cant be unlimited?

and its not OP, since there is a 4 time revive combo for counter.

Leave a comment:

• missdemeanor1
    replied
    Pure Knights has saved my butt in event bosses when I didn't have reflect. It activates a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Fatality1994
    replied
    Originally posted by missdemeanor1 View Post
    In that case the "Pure Knights" is bugged as well since it can prevent 100% damage more than once. Kabam has change a lot with the cards over the past few months to give people variety.
    I am just telling you what active and passive means, to the best of my knowledge I have seen Pure Knights active only once in battle, but if what you say is true then yes it is bugged as well. Let me tell you something, you can't justify one crime because another crime is not punished. Hope you see my point

Leave a comment:

• Golan 01
    replied
    omg ... not again new complaining ...

We can here it in new and new posts:
    "I dont haaaave this comboooo ... please neeeeerf it !!! "

From my point of view everything is ok. Its the combo made from three 6stars ... it should be strong ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X